2.5
Electrolux
Electrolux EI23CS55GS Stainless Steel (22.5 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator

Electrolux EI23CS55GS Stainless Steel (22.5 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator

2.5

I would NOT recommend this product

from Southern California

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

Cons

• Bad Water Dispenser and Ice Maker

Comments about Electrolux EI23CS55GS Stainless Steel (22.5 cu. ft.) Side by Side Refrigerator:

Don't buy an Electrolux side-by-side refrigerator with a water dispenser and ice maker. We bought one in 2011. After the first year, the water dispenser began to function erratically (the water wouldn't stop running). Over time, this problem cascaded into a myriad of other problems that caused the entire unit to fail. We had paid for the extended warranty, so Electrolux replaced it. But now, the replacement unit has the same problems! We're reluctant to start the repair process, fearing this unit may also self-destruct. Our only option is to pay $800 for the extended warranty again; but a good product should not require customers to endlessly invest in warranties. This product seems to have an inherent defect that the company has failed to fix. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

• Primary use:
      • Personal

Great size & works well

from West Lafayette, IN

We have been very happy with the size and quality of this refrigerator as well as the company. We bought a similar refrigerator from them that never got cold due to control issues but they happily replaced at no charge to us this refrigerator and we could not be happier. The size has worked out well for our family of three and the ice maker is very convenient and quick. We have filled coolers with no issue of course they are not huge coolers. I like the side by side style because it enables me to see everything I need conveniently in both the freezer and refrigerator section. I would definitely purchase from this company again because I am happy with their product which also matches our stove & dishwasher.

Just need to wipe down & fingerprints aren't bad

• Noise Level: