Other Refrigerators:
Electrolux 22.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator EW23CS70IW

Electrolux 22.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator EW23CS70IW

Disappointed - if you want something good, buy Miele

Comments about Electrolux 22.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator EW23CS70IW:

I thought buying a Swedish product means buying good quality - no I'm wrong. I bought this side-by-side and the freezer broke after only used for 4 years! The freezer worked really well at the beginning but then after a while we started seeing some of the things in a particular drawer got defrosted. Then we adjust the temperature to the lowest and then it was ok again. After a while food in the 3 middle drawers started defrosting, and we knew it's broken.

It's annoying because the fridge is still working - and it's a side-by-side so I need to find a freezer that matched the fridge and the height (we have closet made around them) which is not the easiest thing to do. I could find another electrolux but then after this incident I have no faith in their products. So I bought a Miele freezer instead.

The fridge is still working, and we are fairly happy about it - however my cucumbers and lettuce do get frozen once in a while which it really shouldn't be.

Noise Level
Not noisy at all - especially when the freezer stopped working.

Interior Organization
ok. I always mess up with it because the fridge is not tailor made to suit my needs.

Temperature Control
My vegetable got frozen sometimes - which means that it doesn't work perfectly.

Not that easy although you can take quite a few things out to clean.

I expect it to last around 10 years and 4 years is way too little.

Nice, but not great.