Other Kitchen Cleaners:
Dishwashing Detergents
Electrasol
Electrasol Dual Action Cleaning Power Automatic Dishwasher Detergent

Electrasol Dual Action Cleaning Power Automatic Dishwasher Detergent

Good things really do come in small packages!

**The Dual Action Tabs** These dual action tabs come individually wrapped in a box of 26. The tablets are roughly 1 1/2" long, 1" wide, and 1/2" thick. The bottom half of the tablet is white and contains powerful cleaners that the manufacturer claims *removes even the toughest stains and gently scrubs your dishes, glasses and silverware sparkling clean.* The top half of the tab is blue and contains stain softeners that the manufacturer claims *naturally break down stubborn food stains like pasta and oatmeal.* 26 of these tablets are equivalent to a 95oz. box of powder, are safe for septic systems, and are fast dissolving. These tablets fit all dishwasher detergent cups and because they are pre-measured there is no making the mistake of using too little or too much.

**My Experience** After reading the directions on the box, I unwrapped one of the tablets, simply set it in my main wash section of my dishwasher, snapped the lid closed and started my dishwasher. I purchased the fresh lemon scent of Electrasol tablets, so as the dishes were washing I could faintly smell the scent of lemons which was pleasant. After the dishwasher completed the washing and drying cycles, I opened the door, fully expecting to be disappointed once again. I carefully inspected each glass and to my surprise, they were shiny and spotless. I pulled out the dishes and pans that I knew had the most baked on foods and they were sparkling as well. I called my husband over to show him what a great job these tablets did. He was just as surprised as I was and quite happy that he wouldn't be shelling out more money for a new dishwasher. The tablets dissolved completely so there was no residue and even the toughest of stains were removed. As a side note, DO make sure that you unwrap the tablet because they will not work unless you do. My sister-in-law was babysitting one day and thought she would help me out by starting the dishwasher - she had never used these tablets before and had no idea that they had to be unwrapped, so she popped it in and let the dishwasher do its thing. When I got home and opened the dishwasher, the dishes were filmy and still dirty. I couldn't understand why until I found the wrapped tablet at the bottom of the dishwasher. Needless to say, she hasn't yet lived that one down.

I love these little but very effective tablets and give them an enthusiastic 5 star rating.

Does not make dishes as clean as it says.

I have used Electrasol Dual Action Dishwasher Detergent a few times. When using it on glasses and silverware, it works great. I tried it on pots, pans, and dishes and it did not seem to be as powerful as I thought. No matter what I set my dishwasher on, the food would still stick to the dishes. I even tried using Electrasol and another detergent together and the food still remained stuck to the dishes. I have tried a certain dishwasher detergent by itself and it worked, I wanted to find out so I would know if it was my dishwasher or not, but the food came off. I would not recommend this product unless you are just wanting sparkling glasses and dirty dishes.

This is the best I've tried

from Gilberts, IL

Comments about Electrasol Dual Action Cleaning Power Automatic Dishwasher Detergent:

This is the best dishwashing product I have tried.  I was recently married and in combining our households I was able to try four different products in a row to compare them.  He had one detergent, I had 2 others, and the people from the house we bought left another brand. This is by far the best product. Two of the products I compared were cascade. One a liquid and one a powder (along with jet dry).  They both left a film or spots on the glasses even though I used jet dry. The other product I tried was the electrosol tablets with the jet dry ball in it. I didn't like these because they at times left a powder.  The Dual Action cleaning tablets  had the best results. The dishes are spotless. It was fun being able to compare the different products all at once. I now know the best one to use.

Who needs Jet Dry when you have this product?

from Arlington, VA

This product is really good.  I don't have to use jet dry anymore in my dishwasher.  Yay!  The extra expense is worth it to me.  I used to get this weird film on my gladware and zip loc containers with jet dry and a detergent, but with this product, that film is not there.  I think it smells much better that the lemon stuff I used to use.  It's not near as permeating.

The most effective dishwasher detergent we have used!

from Rock Hill, SC

These Electrosol Dual Action Dishwasher Detergent tabs are great. I love that I dont have to worry about spilling loose powder or liquid, its just a tab! I dont even worry about prerinsing my dishes anymore because I know they will get clean with these tabs. I was worried that a great product like this would be a lot more exspensive that my old liquid dishwasher detergent, but the prices are about the same.

I love this 2-in-one stuff.

from Norman, OK

This diswhashing tab cleans well, isn't overly expensive and doesn't clog up in the dispenser. It leaves your dishes without any filmy residue. I'm happy with it, will continue buying it and recommend it to my friends. There aren't any drawbacks that I can see.

For simplicity and effectiveness, you can't beat Electrasol Tabs

from Hawthorn Woods, IL

Pros

Cons

Electrasol Dual Action Cleaning Power Automatic Dishwater detergent tabs are little cleaning powerhouses. You cannot beat the convenience of these little individually-wrapped detergent tablets. You unwrap one, and place it in your dishwasher- no messy liquids or powders to clog up your system. These tabs do a fantastic job of cleaning and leave your dishes sparkling. They dissolve completely in the dishwasher. They are two-sided. One side is the white colored cleaning detergent and the other side is the blue stain-softening. They come in a box of twenty-six tablets. My glasses come out streak-free, even with my hard well water. Yes, you do pay a little more for this dishwashing detergent, but I think it's worth it because you don't have to use a product like Jet Dry as well, because you don't need it. These tablets are great at removing stains. You don't have as many "touch-ups" to do when you take the dishes out.

NO WET SPOTS

from Anna, OH

When I used this product I really didnt know what to think.  I have used Cascade for as long as I can remember.  I had a great valued coupon to use and I took the plunge.  It is now what I buy, and thats all I will use.  It doesnt leave any wet spots/clouds/food behind!

Love these tabs and the ability to get the dirtiest dishes clean

from Williamsville, IL

As a busy mom I do not always have the time to prewash the dinner dished before tossing them in our Bosch dishwasher.  Electrasol offers me the ability to spend more time with my family by being a cleaning machine.  Those little tabs with the dual action leave my dishes clean and best of all spot free so no extra wiping time when I empty the machine.  Being self contained in little wrappers they are also very kid friendly.  Our ten year old son can load and run the dishwasher with ease and best of all I know he is not over filling the trap or worse yet not getting enough soap in there.  Also a added plus is when you tear the package open you do not have to touch the soap at all which is great for the kids too.

This is the only dishwasher detergent we use at our house.  The quaility never fails and the value and package size allows us to purchase them a few boxes at a time.  They store very well and do not go bad.

Electrasol Dual Action Cleaning Power-not so squeaky clean

from Alachua, FL

**Electrasol Dual Action Cleaning Power Automatic Dishwasher Detergent is good for a while.  Once you get more into the pack you sill start to get residue on your dishes and build up in your machine.  I had to switch to a liquid and use vinegar for a while until my machine recovered.**

Convienant but not above average

from Jacksonville, AR

These work about average in my book. Sometimes the dishes get clean but other times they don't. With the high coupons and sales you can get them really cheap if not free so they are a good buy most of the time.

Good things really do come in small packages!

from Somewhere in, NY