Other Coffees:

Eight O'Clock Colombian Coffee

Great Value

from New Jersey

About Me Coffee Connoisseur, Foodie, Health Conscious

Pros

• Attractive Mouthfeel/Body
  • Balanced Acidity
  • Not Bitter
  • Pleasing Aroma
  • Pleasing Roast
  • Smooth Taste

Cons

• Automatic Drip/Filter

Comments about Eight O'Clock Colombian Coffee:

I believe this brand to be one of the best out there. The Colombian blend is smooth, full-bodied, and rich. Nice kick to begin my day. It has the taste of a high-end gourmet coffee without the cost. I strongly recommend Eight O Clock.

your coffee columbian is too weak. just started.

from gaithersburg. maryland

About Me Health Conscious

Pros

• Pleasing Aroma
    • Smooth Taste

Cons

• Roasted Too Light

• Single-Cup/Pods

Comments about Eight O'Clock Colombian Coffee:

love your Columbian 100% coffee, but as of about 2 months ago it's tasting very WEAK, not as strong. I am looking else were for another strong, smooth tasting Columbian.

Economical and Tasty

from Buford, GA

Comments about Eight O'Clock Colombian Coffee:

The Eight O'clock Coffee company has many varieties of coffee; Original, Decaffeinated Original, 100% Colombian, Decaffeinated 100% Colombian, Bokar, French Roast, Dark Italian Roast, 50% Decaffeinated, Hazelnut, French Vanilla, and Mocha. These are offered in 12 ounce and 36 ounce ground or whole bean bags. My favorite is the whole bean 100% Colombian, which I use every morning. I begin by grinding the coffee beans in my Braun coffee grinder and transferring the coarse grounds to my Starbucks Travel Press. I then add water boiled in my Krups cordless kettle and steep for about five minutes (I prefer strong coffee). I enjoy drinking my coffee on the commute to work. Eight O'clock Coffee is economical and tasty!

Beats out Starbucks hands down

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Eight O'Clock Colombian Coffee:

As an avid Starbucks coffee drinker, I rarely shift out of my happy norm. However, the husband brought home some 8 o'clock Colombian whole bean coffee, and I am instantly hooked. I have yet to return to Starbucks. Why return when I have the best wake-up call right in my cupboard?

So long Starbucks, hello Eight o'clock.

Great Coffee at a great price.

from Lillington, NC

Comments about Eight O'Clock Colombian Coffee:

If you want a great tasting coffee without breaking the bank then Eight O'clock Colombian is the coffee you want. The taste is far better then the more expensive brands, I like it best when I grind the beans myself just before using, you can't go wrong with this coffee.

Possibly the best supermarket coffee around.

from Elmhurst, IL

Comments about Eight O'Clock Colombian Coffee:

I think this is the best coffee around.  It is rich and tasty and makes even the oldest coffee maker taste good again.  The aroma fills up the house and tastes just as good.  This coffee has a strong flavor even without adding a lot in your brew.

Eight O'Clock Columbian Coffee - great coffee

from Chapin, SC

Comments about Eight O'Clock Colombian Coffee:

Eight O'Clock Columbian Coffee is a great coffee at a very affordable price. There is no bitterness. Just smooth coffee right at home from your own coffee pot. Frequently Eight O'Clock Columbian Coffee can be purchase as "buy one get one free" at local grocery stores. This coffee is well worth the money. A fellow coffee lover recommended this coffee to me. I am so gald she did.

poor snob's "Starbucks" for serious coffee lovers

from Hinckley, OH

Comments about Eight O'Clock Colombian Coffee:

In our house there is a morning ritual that must include freshly ground coffee. The Eight O'clock Columbian whole Beans pack a ton of full bodied flavor into their beans. At about half the cost of popular name brand whole coffee beans,these Eight O'clock beans are worth every cent. You can purchase this coffee and still save the so called "Latte factor" that many coffee consumers spend as their daily indulgence. If you haven't tried this brand,it makes good "cents" to try it.