Other iPod Speakers:
Eforcity
Eforcity White (VFGENEARPHWHTJ7) for Apple iPod/MP3 Earphone/Earbud/Headphone

Eforcity White (VFGENEARPHWHTJ7) for Apple iPod/MP3 Earphone/Earbud/Headphone

Not worth it

Comments about Eforcity White (VFGENEARPHWHTJ7) for Apple iPod/MP3 Earphone/Earbud/Headphone:

These headphones are crap! I got them when I bought my ipod and they only last 3 days. I got another set when I got my Iphone and these ones are working currently but the wires started breaking two weeks or so after I got them. If they get tangled, these ones are very hard to untangle. The sound is usually okay, but even before they broke, I noticed that they get a lot of static. They never even stay in anyones ears. They are too big and are hard so they are uncomfortable to wear for a while. I don't recommend them for people who are working out or moving around a lot while using them, and I don't recommend them for younger people.

Sound Quality
It sounds okay, even when I play music slightly loud, but there seems to be more static with these than with other headphones.

Battery Life
There is no battery?

Break way too easily,

They are pretty simple to use, just a pain in the neck.

The design is terrible. They don't fit ears well.

• Sound Quality:
  • Battery Life:

the worst earbuds

These are the worst ear buds I have ever used, first of all the sound quality is the worst there is a lot of cracking and bad noises, They are also very uncomfortable the hurt my ears after only five minutes of use. I have had many issues with these and I would not recommend this product to anyone.

• Sound Quality: