3.7

Eforcity 3-Pack Mirror Screen Protector (315352) for Apple iPod Touch 4th Gen

3.7

Excellent Screen Protector

Cons

Comments about Eforcity 3-Pack Mirror Screen Protector (315352) for Apple iPod Touch 4th Gen:

This screen protector is one of the best I ever used. With the mirror capability, it allows users to have some privacy while using their phone. I use this for my ipod touch 4g for over 2 years and its still works perfectly. I wouldn't trade it for any other screen protector. :)

A product I expected more from.

Cons

I thought it was a neat idea placing a screen protector that doubled as a mirror on my iPod. Applying the screen protector was easy enough. I was disappointed when I turned my iPod back on. There was a rainbow-y glare, I guess you could call it, on the screen. It bothered me at first, but after a few weeks, I had gotten used to it. The screen protector did a great job keeping my iPod in check. When I replaced the mirror screen protector with a normal screen protector, I noticed that I had made a mistake in choosing a "mirror" screen protector, that in reality, I never actually used.

Perfect as a mirror!

Cons

These screen protectors do work as screen protectors should, but say you're in the sun looking at your ipod you won't be able to see a thing on the screen even if you turn the brightness all the way up! But if you are buying these for the mirror part it works perfectly! But very hard to see the screen.