Other Frozen Foods:
Edy's
Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars

Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars

Like them alot.

I like Edy's. The brand itself has become one that I expect to hear and receive great things about. They have consistently great products. I also love popcicles. I am one of those die hard fans of year round popcicle eating. I am the one you see in the store with popcicles in the middle of January. I first purchased this variety for my children several years ago, I was already familiar with their lime bars - which I am a fanatic of. The fruit pops - I thought would be a good fit for the children. The flavors - strawberry, tangerine and raspberry were a nice selection so I figured why not. I immediately noticed, as with the other fruit bars - the texture of the popcicles is a bit more thick, smooth, frosty but somrwhat creamy. This particular variety was not my personal favorite. It is a bit sweet - which although it likely is supposed to be that way, does not coincide with my personal taste preference. The kids enjoy them very much and actually request them regularly much more often. I would have preferred the more tangy flavor of the lime popcicles.

you could taste the fake fruit in edy's fruit bars

I normally buy frozen fruit bars for my grandchildren and I eat them as a healthy dessert, but these were terrible.  I might as well have been eating straight artificial flavoring.  I expected a "fruit bar" to taste like the actual fruit it means to represent, not frozen water with a little flavor.

Pricey but good fruit bars!

Comments about Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars:

Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars are amazing. I wish they weren't so pricey because I would buy them much more often! These come in strawberry, tangerine, and raspberry. The flavors are rich and amazing! There are only 30 calories in each bar because they are made from real fruit juice-not that fake crap that is in so many juices and frozen treats. I love that you can see the seeds in the raspberry and strawberry ones. This proves to me that they are made from real fruit! I love the tartness of the raspberry bars. These bars are such a delicious and healthy treat!

Great for a refreshing snack.

Comments about Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars:

Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars are a great snack option if you're looking for a refreshing treat! The best thing about ice pops is that they're portable. These have a pretty good authentic fruit flavor. There is no sugar added and you can kind of tell, but I still think they have a good flavor. They do not have the fake sugar taste, which is why I like them! It's a very good healthy option if you want a treat.

Like them alot.

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars:

My kids really liked these.

Comments about Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars:

I bought Edy's no sugar added frozen fruit bars assuming that because of the lack of sugar, my kids wouldn't like them BUT they were still worth a try. To my surprise, my kids really liked them. I like that they are a good source of vitamin C and the flavors taste good. These are a nice treat for both children and adults.

Frozen fruit flavored popsicles with no sugar added.

Comments about Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars:

Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars are a nice Summer treat. These Edy's bars don't contain any added sugar so you can indulge whenever you want without feeling guilty. They come in a variety of flavors. They do tend to be a little too tart for my taste though.

A yummy, refreshing summer treat

from Wilmington, MA

Comments about Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars:

I love Edy's Fruit bars. My favorite are strawberry, they are delicious! The bars are made with real fruit and have a natural, sweet taste without any added sugar. One bar only has 80 calories and no fat, so it's the perfect guilt free summer dessert to cool you off.

Two Star flavor at best, mildly sweet, cold

Comments about Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars:

Last Sunday, I bought both three-bar type boxes to see if any NSA fruit bars were worth buying again. Here are my opinions, and those of my family after one week.

The only NSA fruit bar possessing good flavor is Black Cherry, in the other three-flavor box.

If you tasted Edy's No Sugar Added fruit bars blindfolded, perhaps the strawberry and raspberry would be distinguished. At least you might ask if it was supposed to be those flavors. Tangerine is more elusive.

I agree with reviewer using these to moisten throat after surgery, mildly sweetened ice...non-offensive flavor.

I agree with the reviewer who cited these (disappointingly) have little flavor.

I strongly disagree with all other reviewers. They cite "fun," "great flavor," and "unique flavor". Rubbish! Who do they work for?

Taste black cherry and compare it to the other five bars, all pale in comparison and highlight their lack of flavor.

A delicious and healthy treat

from Madison, WI

Comments about Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars:

This is one product that is good for you but tastes like it is not!  The bars are sugar-free yet sweet and satisfying.  The flavors are fun and delicious.  This treat makes you feel like you are making a good choice yet having a great dessert.  Highly recommend!

great low calorie taste treat

from Bethlehem, PA

Comments about Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars:

These bars are a great way to have a treat that is sweet bot light on the calories. Great fresh fruit flavor and the bars are good single serving size. Keeps well in the freezer. The price is a bit higher than what I normally pay for extras, but there is usually a coupon ao a sale on a monthly basis.

Edy's Sugar Free Fruit bars are wonderful, tasty, lo-cal treats

from Nashua, NH

Comments about Edy's No Sugar Added Frozen Fruit Bars:

Edy's sugar free fruit bars are terrific. I was sick with a post surgery sore throat and needed something cold and healthy I could tolerate that wasn't sickly sweet. WOW! What a treat....lo-cal, tasty, and even some Vitamin C added. Sure made my recovery more comfortable. Highly recommend them for a cool and refreshing treat.