2.7

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

A delicious alternative to flowers.

This past month my dad has been really ill and received lots of help from friends. In an effort to pass along his thanks, I sent several thank you bouquets to those friends from Edible Arrangements. Flowers are nice but they seem like a waste so we thought something consumable, yet somewhat healthy, would be a nice alternative. Altogether we sent 6 arrangements to various people (my mom and I included) and everyone was very happy with what they received.

I could have gone into the retail store to purchase the arrangements that I sent out but I'm busy and prefer to do things online so I used the Edible Arrangements online service instead. I selected the arrangements I wished to send, then selected the retail location nearest to the delivery address, selected the delivery date, paid, and that was all. I received a confirmation email with my order details and also had the option of tracking delivery online. It really could not have been easier. All of the arrangements were delivered on the day I specified and I'm told that they were stunning and delicious. Each of the recipients was very pleased with their gift.

The only issue I have with the website is that all of the arrangements are shown in the large size so they are huge and beautiful. But there is nothing on the site to indicate the size of the small and medium arrangements. For example, one of the items I ordered was the Sweetheart Bouquet which is a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries. I ordered it in medium but I have no idea how many strawberries are included in that size because only the large bouquet is pictured. I did call the store after the fact and the sales associate informed me that the small bouquet has 18-22 strawberries but that information really should be on the website.

Edible Arrangements RUINED my Valentines Day

So I odered a bouquet from the location in NYC on 7th ave. It was to be delivered on Valentines day. Valentines day came and went and no delivery was even attempted. I tried calling the store several times throughout the day, and I kept getting an odd busy signal. I say odd because its the kind of busy signal you get when a phone has been placed off the hook. I contacted their headquarters to complain. The rep told me that within 3 hours, she's received 16 complaints agains this location for the same reason and that she has not been able to get in touch with the store as well.

Today is saturday and still no delivery. I finally get in touch with the store and the rep told me that a delivery was attempted. Which is bull crap because the store has a detailed list of delivery protocols. None of which were attempted. And I pointed out to the rep. Then he tells me that they had over 600 orders for valentines and they are still making deliveries. What kind of excuse is that??? If you couldnt handle that many orders then you shouldnt have taken on that many orders. Im sure this is not the companie's first experience with valentines day.

Needless to say, I cancelled my order and got a full refund

Bad service

from Winter park fl

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Me ex tried to surprise me with a basket. The driver and the staff at the store messed it up. The driver went to the wrong location then called back to the store and said I wasn't at work. They called me and spoiled it. I told them no one came to my job and I was still at work. The manger Sarah was unprofessional and she lied.

Super Late delivery

from Hollywood FL

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Worst service ever, the people are nice but they don't communicate with one another. I made an order 2 days prior to the delivery. I specifically gave them a time to drop off the gift which was at 11am but they didn't get my gift to my wife which was the recipient 5 hrs later!!!!!! Never going to order with them again

Corporate this is for you!!!!

from Arizona

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

A friend sent me a beautiful arrangement for my birthday! My son and I have been enjoying the fruit. However, when I went online to check the ingredients of the chocolate dipped strawberries and pineapple, I discovered that I was completely unable to find a list of the ingredients for the chocolate. Why? The allergy statement they have is safe and certainly protects the company, but it really tells the consumer very little about the ingredients in the actual product. Again, why? Every food product we currently purchase in the US lists ingredients for those with allergies, so that we can personally review what we may or may not ingest. Not listing ingredients for the consumer is responsible. I had to call both the store and then corporate to get anywhere and then they reluctantly told me what was in the chocolate. Not acceptable!!!!! Turns out my son can eat the chocolate, but it took me 45 minutes to find out. Again, not acceptable!!!!!

You can't be serious

from Newark DE

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I requested an arrangement with an "I love you" balloon for my anniversary to be sent to my wife. Anniversary happens to be on v-day. They sent the arrangement with a Happy Valentines Day balloon. I DO NOT CELEBRATE V-Day!! I call for a $5 refund of the balloon. They decide to rectify it with a second arrangement with the proper balloon. Fine. When received the ballon is yet again a Happy V day balloon... Oh the disrespect... I call and the MANAGER state see ran out of I love you balloons so I sent the bday balloon instead... Oh the disrespect... They couldn't call me and say we don't have it would u like your refund?? Nope!!! They tell me they will call me back with a solution. They call me back and refund $4.74 the cost of the ballon after the discount I used... I call customer service to complain and they tell me they will have the OWNER get back to me but I can call with the ticket number of ID like... I do... Owner not there they will give message no call back... This goes on for 9 days!!! What's next??? Because I want me entire arrangement refunded.

Fool me once..

from Atlanta

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

After messing up my fiance's birthday, I figured I would give him a second chance because everybody deserves a second chance. Valentine's Day today and I am out of town. By 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time the delivery still has not happened. Call the local distributor in Decatur Georgia and was told it would be delivered within the next few hours guaranteed. Well here we are at 11 o'clock and the local distributor is not answering. Call the 1-800 help line and was told the best that they could do was file a claim and that they would address it in the next few days with the local distributor. Let me get this straight, you just ruined another important holiday for myself and my fiance and all we were going to do is check into it!? Do not use this company unless you are ready to disappoint yourself and your significant other. For the amount of money that they charge customer service should be on the top of their list. They are overpriced, unreliable, and just plain rude. Stay away!

Bad product and service

from Oakville Ontario store 319

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I received strawberries that were all green on top and looked bad. Went back to the store to replace the box and they refused me. I then called customer service to lodge a complaint and the store employee Matt at store 319. Lied and put a file in that I refused a new box of strawberries or a discount for the future. If this is how a company operates that is wrong. If he is not the owner of the store he needs to be fired. I will not buy from them again and I will let everybody I can know how bad this store is. They have a slogan that says "certified Happiness". This was not the case I am unhappy and will be talking to head office.

Need to order way in ADVANCE.

from Kissimmee Florida

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Ordered a Christmas arrangement from Edible Arrangements in Kissimmee Florida on December 21, 2015 and here it is already December 26th, 2015 and the arrangement has still not been delivered. What kind of company allows you to input a delivery date, which was the day before Christmas and then they cannot even deliver it on time.
The surest way to guarantee that you receive their products is to pick it up and NOT have it delivered.
If they were too busy to deliver their items then at least change the calendar to reflect the days that it can be delivered. Do not say you can deliver something and then be too late for the occasion. Buyers beware of this issue.

Going the Extra Mile to Meet Time Frame for Delivery

from East Hartford, CT

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

We live in CT and a good friend passed away in South Bend, So I asked if they could make the arrangement and deliver it in 2.5 hours which was 1:30 PM. If not, the delivery needed to be at 6:30 PM. People from the funeral were at the house and it was delivered at 1:30 PM. What a hit! Now that is service and the lady who answered the phone was super helpful. I would use the SB store and recommend it to everyone out there. Thanx!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Damage to property

from Long Island NY

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Horrible experience: a gift was delivered to my husband; the driver audaciously pulled all the way in my driveway approximately 4 feet away from front door to deliver a ½ pound box of strawberries leaving my brand new concrete stained with black oil drippings. I have contacted the local store and Edible Arrangements for over a week to no avail regarding the damage to my property with zero response from the local store to resolve the matter. The driver was also took inappropriate actions of harassment. I will never patronize this poorly run business again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unimpressive for the cost and misleading "deals" ads

from Alabaster, AL

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Not impressed with the product or the cost of it. Somehow the few arrangements I liked were not eligible for any of the numerous highly advertised discounts, coupons or welcome codes. That's because the company already applied a nominal discount like $5 and made these not available at the undiscounted price that would allow a customer to use one of the much higher value promotional codes to save more. Don't put out a huge banner on your site and ads that says "LIMITED TIME ONLY! 15% off a $50 purchase! Enter Code 1550" with no * leading to any limiting information or "other restrictions apply" language to alert customers that this won't apply to this or that so don't waste your time adding those to your cart. You don't know it won't apply to any item until you try to check out and the system refuses to take your code. Likewise on the welcome $10 off coupon that won't apply although they give you nothing to explain that there are any limitations at all. I understand not allowing multiple discounts but a customer should be able to purchase the same undiscounted item using a more beneficial code unless you state in your ad that there are restrictions on which products can get that discount.