2.6

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

A delicious alternative to flowers.

This past month my dad has been really ill and received lots of help from friends. In an effort to pass along his thanks, I sent several thank you bouquets to those friends from Edible Arrangements. Flowers are nice but they seem like a waste so we thought something consumable, yet somewhat healthy, would be a nice alternative. Altogether we sent 6 arrangements to various people (my mom and I included) and everyone was very happy with what they received.

I could have gone into the retail store to purchase the arrangements that I sent out but I'm busy and prefer to do things online so I used the Edible Arrangements online service instead. I selected the arrangements I wished to send, then selected the retail location nearest to the delivery address, selected the delivery date, paid, and that was all. I received a confirmation email with my order details and also had the option of tracking delivery online. It really could not have been easier. All of the arrangements were delivered on the day I specified and I'm told that they were stunning and delicious. Each of the recipients was very pleased with their gift.

The only issue I have with the website is that all of the arrangements are shown in the large size so they are huge and beautiful. But there is nothing on the site to indicate the size of the small and medium arrangements. For example, one of the items I ordered was the Sweetheart Bouquet which is a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries. I ordered it in medium but I have no idea how many strawberries are included in that size because only the large bouquet is pictured. I did call the store after the fact and the sales associate informed me that the small bouquet has 18-22 strawberries but that information really should be on the website.

Edible Arrangements RUINED my Valentines Day

So I odered a bouquet from the location in NYC on 7th ave. It was to be delivered on Valentines day. Valentines day came and went and no delivery was even attempted. I tried calling the store several times throughout the day, and I kept getting an odd busy signal. I say odd because its the kind of busy signal you get when a phone has been placed off the hook. I contacted their headquarters to complain. The rep told me that within 3 hours, she's received 16 complaints agains this location for the same reason and that she has not been able to get in touch with the store as well.

Today is saturday and still no delivery. I finally get in touch with the store and the rep told me that a delivery was attempted. Which is bull crap because the store has a detailed list of delivery protocols. None of which were attempted. And I pointed out to the rep. Then he tells me that they had over 600 orders for valentines and they are still making deliveries. What kind of excuse is that??? If you couldnt handle that many orders then you shouldnt have taken on that many orders. Im sure this is not the companie's first experience with valentines day.

Needless to say, I cancelled my order and got a full refund

An expression of my appreciation

from Port Jefferson, NY

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Last week, an edible arrangement was delivered to my dad from the Edible arrangements in Rocky Point, NY. A gentleman by the name of Kyle helped me with my order. I had called him a few times to change the delivery date and also to change the wording on my card. I expressed to Kyle that this was a special gift as it was a very sensitive situation involving the recipient who was my dad. Kyle was very professional and patient with me. I appreciated his personalism and kindness as I expressed to him that this was much more than my just ordering a basket of fruit. My dad loved this gift and enjoyed it very much. I would recommend ordering from edible arrangements and I will order again. Thank you Kyle:)

Terrible service. Rip off

from Montreal canada

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

After all of the time and energy spent trying to get my order right, I am too exhausted to put the details online. This company DOES NOT care about the people spending money on their overpriced product. They have no consideration for recourse to compensate those who have suffered from their terrible service. Do NOT waste your time and money here. Buy an expensive box of chocolate if you want something fancy or a delicious cake from a bakery. Stay AWAY from this company!

Bad fruit

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I received a edible arrangement for a birthday gift. I have been wanting one for months and I finally got what I asked. But the arrangement was horrible. Not realizing the poor quality of the friut when I first received it. I opened the arrangement later that night and the pineapple was hard, the chocolate was falling off the fruit which was also very suggy. I was very disappointed and upset. Don't think I would recommend edible arrangements to anyone. And yes I had it in the refrigerator not sitting out !

Mothers Day arrangement

from Florida

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

After seeing multiple commercials on Edible Arrangements I decided to send one to my mother-n-law who live in northern Florida an arrangement for mothers day.
Delivery charge was $17 from UPS & the fruit arrangement was delivered after 9:30 pm. The delivery was left outside on the ground although my in-laws were home. The strawberries were of course wet the next morning from the overnight dew plus it rained. I contacted edible arrangements to complain and no one returned my calls.
I will NEVER order from this company again! It's a BIG RIPOFF!

Do not waste your money

from Allentown, PA

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I ordered a large mango kiwi arrangement for my mother on her 82nd birthday. It did not arrive as pictured and when my mother phoned she commented that it was very small. This is so very disappointing. I should have stuck with the large fruit basket.

Never Again

from West Deptford, New Jersey

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

This entire experience was horrible. I ordered an arrangement from the Sewell New Jersey store to bring to a birthday party. Both the cantaloupe and honeydew melon slices(which comprise the majority of the basket) were not ripe and tasteless. The strawberries and grapes were of fair quality. The pineapple was the only fruit of above average quality. I decided to report the problem to the store the next day.

I left a message with an employee who took the info and appeared concerned. She promised I would be called by the owner. After 48 hours I still had not received a phone call. When I called back I was told the owner would be right with me. Just seconds later I was told he had stepped out and I should call another time( not too professional). I called later that day and the conversation that took place was uncomprehendible.

The bottom line was the store owner stated the company makes NO GUARANTEE IN REGARD TO QUALITY, TASTE, AND SUGAR CONTENT OF THEIR PRODUCT. I was also told that most of the fruit was out of season this time of year and therefore not at its best. Finally the owner compared my experience to going to the grocery store and sometimes getting really tasty fruit and other times just so so.

I could not believe this product was being compared to supermarket fruit. If I knew this, I would have bought supermarket fruit, and not paid five times the price. I ended the call and decided to complain directly to the companies headquarters.

I spoke with a sympathetic woman in customer service. She explained the company policy was quite different to what the franchise owner explained to me. I was promised a call from someone in upper management. Instead I got a call from the franchise owner again. I called the company again to explain what occurred and was told to definitely expect a call from the company. This time I get not one, but two calls from the store.

This purchase was a nightmare. Product quality and business etiquette were nonexistent . Beware!

I would NEVER purchase Edible Arrangements again

from Brighton michigan

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I ordered the arrangement for my wife for our anniversary it was delivered very promptly the fruit was the worst tasting garbage we have ever tasted I called the Brighton Michigan store that made it and asked for the manager he was busy and has not contacted me it two days today I filed a complaint with the corporate office I would not recommend Edible Arrangements to my worst enemy

I will never purchase from this company

from Tampa Fl

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Very disappointed the fruit was spoiled .

Terrible service

from Miami

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Ordered arrangement from Downtown Miami store and it was not delivered. Manager claimed they tried to deliver at 4 pm and the recipient was not in the office. Recipient clocks in and out and she did not clock out until 5:07. Received email saying they attempted delivery at 5:10. So obviously someone is lying. Called main customer service and they were no help either. Terrible customer service. Will never use again.

Terrible people

from Lexington, Ky

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

The management in the Lexington/Nicholasville stores is an evil, vendictive woman. Sends the delivery driver home early and makes my pregnant wife fill in for him, when after working eight+ hours. She completely ignores her doctor's orders on labor issues because she doesn't have a heart. I recommend this shop to absolutely No One.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand