2.6

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

A delicious alternative to flowers.

This past month my dad has been really ill and received lots of help from friends. In an effort to pass along his thanks, I sent several thank you bouquets to those friends from Edible Arrangements. Flowers are nice but they seem like a waste so we thought something consumable, yet somewhat healthy, would be a nice alternative. Altogether we sent 6 arrangements to various people (my mom and I included) and everyone was very happy with what they received.

I could have gone into the retail store to purchase the arrangements that I sent out but I'm busy and prefer to do things online so I used the Edible Arrangements online service instead. I selected the arrangements I wished to send, then selected the retail location nearest to the delivery address, selected the delivery date, paid, and that was all. I received a confirmation email with my order details and also had the option of tracking delivery online. It really could not have been easier. All of the arrangements were delivered on the day I specified and I'm told that they were stunning and delicious. Each of the recipients was very pleased with their gift.

The only issue I have with the website is that all of the arrangements are shown in the large size so they are huge and beautiful. But there is nothing on the site to indicate the size of the small and medium arrangements. For example, one of the items I ordered was the Sweetheart Bouquet which is a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries. I ordered it in medium but I have no idea how many strawberries are included in that size because only the large bouquet is pictured. I did call the store after the fact and the sales associate informed me that the small bouquet has 18-22 strawberries but that information really should be on the website.

Edible Arrangements RUINED my Valentines Day

So I odered a bouquet from the location in NYC on 7th ave. It was to be delivered on Valentines day. Valentines day came and went and no delivery was even attempted. I tried calling the store several times throughout the day, and I kept getting an odd busy signal. I say odd because its the kind of busy signal you get when a phone has been placed off the hook. I contacted their headquarters to complain. The rep told me that within 3 hours, she's received 16 complaints agains this location for the same reason and that she has not been able to get in touch with the store as well.

Today is saturday and still no delivery. I finally get in touch with the store and the rep told me that a delivery was attempted. Which is bull crap because the store has a detailed list of delivery protocols. None of which were attempted. And I pointed out to the rep. Then he tells me that they had over 600 orders for valentines and they are still making deliveries. What kind of excuse is that??? If you couldnt handle that many orders then you shouldnt have taken on that many orders. Im sure this is not the companie's first experience with valentines day.

Needless to say, I cancelled my order and got a full refund

Never Again

from West Deptford, New Jersey

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

This entire experience was horrible. I ordered an arrangement from the Sewell New Jersey store to bring to a birthday party. Both the cantaloupe and honeydew melon slices(which comprise the majority of the basket) were not ripe and tasteless. The strawberries and grapes were of fair quality. The pineapple was the only fruit of above average quality. I decided to report the problem to the store the next day.

I left a message with an employee who took the info and appeared concerned. She promised I would be called by the owner. After 48 hours I still had not received a phone call. When I called back I was told the owner would be right with me. Just seconds later I was told he had stepped out and I should call another time( not too professional). I called later that day and the conversation that took place was uncomprehendible.

The bottom line was the store owner stated the company makes NO GUARANTEE IN REGARD TO QUALITY, TASTE, AND SUGAR CONTENT OF THEIR PRODUCT. I was also told that most of the fruit was out of season this time of year and therefore not at its best. Finally the owner compared my experience to going to the grocery store and sometimes getting really tasty fruit and other times just so so.

I could not believe this product was being compared to supermarket fruit. If I knew this, I would have bought supermarket fruit, and not paid five times the price. I ended the call and decided to complain directly to the companies headquarters.

I spoke with a sympathetic woman in customer service. She explained the company policy was quite different to what the franchise owner explained to me. I was promised a call from someone in upper management. Instead I got a call from the franchise owner again. I called the company again to explain what occurred and was told to definitely expect a call from the company. This time I get not one, but two calls from the store.

This purchase was a nightmare. Product quality and business etiquette were nonexistent . Beware!

I would NEVER purchase Edible Arrangements again

from Brighton michigan

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I ordered the arrangement for my wife for our anniversary it was delivered very promptly the fruit was the worst tasting garbage we have ever tasted I called the Brighton Michigan store that made it and asked for the manager he was busy and has not contacted me it two days today I filed a complaint with the corporate office I would not recommend Edible Arrangements to my worst enemy

I will never purchase from this company

from Tampa Fl

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Very disappointed the fruit was spoiled .

Terrible service

from Miami

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Ordered arrangement from Downtown Miami store and it was not delivered. Manager claimed they tried to deliver at 4 pm and the recipient was not in the office. Recipient clocks in and out and she did not clock out until 5:07. Received email saying they attempted delivery at 5:10. So obviously someone is lying. Called main customer service and they were no help either. Terrible customer service. Will never use again.

Terrible people

from Lexington, Ky

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

The management in the Lexington/Nicholasville stores is an evil, vendictive woman. Sends the delivery driver home early and makes my pregnant wife fill in for him, when after working eight+ hours. She completely ignores her doctor's orders on labor issues because she doesn't have a heart. I recommend this shop to absolutely No One.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Yummy

from Lake Hopatcong

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I recently had an arrangement delivered to me the fruit was absolutely delicious it was so fresh and tasted just like in mid summer while it was March. It only took 2 days to eat every piece of the fruit I would recommend to everyone to buy from the Lake Hopatcong location...yummy!

BEWARE Terrible Customer Service - Pickering Ontario Canada

from Ontario Canada

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

40 days ago the Pickering Edible Arrangements store happily charged my credit card $194 and I am still waiting for the order to be finalized. They did deliver the fruit arrangement with balloon and chocolate pop, however the 18 Piece Edible Signature Chocolate Box was never delivered and obviously they just don't care. Why would they, I have already paid. After three calls to the store, one to the US head office customer service and two emails, I have never heard back from anyone. If you place any value on customer service DO NOT ORDER FROM THE PICKERING STORE. Don't get me wrong the product is nice, that is assuming the care enough to deliver it.

I will never order from this company again.

from Memphis, TN

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I order a basket for valentine day. It was not delivery. So the next day, I call to cancel the order. They said okay and delivery the order anyway. I called and i told them I cancel the order. They said okay i will refund in 5 to 10 day. I have not received anything. I just don't understand. I am not going to tell you not to order from them. I am just saying i had a horrible experience.

They Take Your Money but Don't Deliver

from Charleston, WV

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I placed an online order with Edible Arrangements and paid an additional $29.99 for next day air shipping. The person to whom it was sent never received the package despite the fact that UPS reported it as being delivered. When I called the customer service number, the connected to a store in Florida and I spoke with someone named Sarah. She was not willing to help me resolve my dispute, said it wasn't her problem, and I would have to figure out which store was responsible for the order. When I told her I didn't have anyway to find that out, she became very hostile, and told me she was going to hang up. I explained to her that I was upset over the way she was dismissing me rather than trying to help me, and she hung up on me. I called customer service again. This time I get another representative that told me that unfortunately, since the package had been delivered, there was nothing she could do about it. I explained again that the package had NOT been delivered. She said it had because UPS reported it as delivered to the correct address. I again repeated that the person it was intended for had NOT received the gift. She said she was sorry, but there was nothing she could do about it, and the matter was closed. I told her that Edible Arrangements had taken my money and not given me the product I ordered, which in my opinion was thievery, and that happened to be illegal in all 50 states. At that point, she put me on hold. When she came back on the line, she offered to refund the entire amount of my purchase. The customer service was deplorable, but the biggest issue is there is no "central" location to direct your disputes.

Horrible service

from Laguna hills

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Paid for Valentine's delivery and the day after it still hadn't left shoe 267 Laguna hills. They had no problem running my credit. Card. They just have customer service issues. So if you don't pick it up, don't order it