2.7

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

A delicious alternative to flowers.

This past month my dad has been really ill and received lots of help from friends. In an effort to pass along his thanks, I sent several thank you bouquets to those friends from Edible Arrangements. Flowers are nice but they seem like a waste so we thought something consumable, yet somewhat healthy, would be a nice alternative. Altogether we sent 6 arrangements to various people (my mom and I included) and everyone was very happy with what they received.

I could have gone into the retail store to purchase the arrangements that I sent out but I'm busy and prefer to do things online so I used the Edible Arrangements online service instead. I selected the arrangements I wished to send, then selected the retail location nearest to the delivery address, selected the delivery date, paid, and that was all. I received a confirmation email with my order details and also had the option of tracking delivery online. It really could not have been easier. All of the arrangements were delivered on the day I specified and I'm told that they were stunning and delicious. Each of the recipients was very pleased with their gift.

The only issue I have with the website is that all of the arrangements are shown in the large size so they are huge and beautiful. But there is nothing on the site to indicate the size of the small and medium arrangements. For example, one of the items I ordered was the Sweetheart Bouquet which is a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries. I ordered it in medium but I have no idea how many strawberries are included in that size because only the large bouquet is pictured. I did call the store after the fact and the sales associate informed me that the small bouquet has 18-22 strawberries but that information really should be on the website.

Edible Arrangements RUINED my Valentines Day

So I odered a bouquet from the location in NYC on 7th ave. It was to be delivered on Valentines day. Valentines day came and went and no delivery was even attempted. I tried calling the store several times throughout the day, and I kept getting an odd busy signal. I say odd because its the kind of busy signal you get when a phone has been placed off the hook. I contacted their headquarters to complain. The rep told me that within 3 hours, she's received 16 complaints agains this location for the same reason and that she has not been able to get in touch with the store as well.

Today is saturday and still no delivery. I finally get in touch with the store and the rep told me that a delivery was attempted. Which is bull crap because the store has a detailed list of delivery protocols. None of which were attempted. And I pointed out to the rep. Then he tells me that they had over 600 orders for valentines and they are still making deliveries. What kind of excuse is that??? If you couldnt handle that many orders then you shouldnt have taken on that many orders. Im sure this is not the companie's first experience with valentines day.

Needless to say, I cancelled my order and got a full refund

I will never order from this company again.

from Memphis, TN

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I order a basket for valentine day. It was not delivery. So the next day, I call to cancel the order. They said okay and delivery the order anyway. I called and i told them I cancel the order. They said okay i will refund in 5 to 10 day. I have not received anything. I just don't understand. I am not going to tell you not to order from them. I am just saying i had a horrible experience.

They Take Your Money but Don't Deliver

from Charleston, WV

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I placed an online order with Edible Arrangements and paid an additional $29.99 for next day air shipping. The person to whom it was sent never received the package despite the fact that UPS reported it as being delivered. When I called the customer service number, the connected to a store in Florida and I spoke with someone named Sarah. She was not willing to help me resolve my dispute, said it wasn't her problem, and I would have to figure out which store was responsible for the order. When I told her I didn't have anyway to find that out, she became very hostile, and told me she was going to hang up. I explained to her that I was upset over the way she was dismissing me rather than trying to help me, and she hung up on me. I called customer service again. This time I get another representative that told me that unfortunately, since the package had been delivered, there was nothing she could do about it. I explained again that the package had NOT been delivered. She said it had because UPS reported it as delivered to the correct address. I again repeated that the person it was intended for had NOT received the gift. She said she was sorry, but there was nothing she could do about it, and the matter was closed. I told her that Edible Arrangements had taken my money and not given me the product I ordered, which in my opinion was thievery, and that happened to be illegal in all 50 states. At that point, she put me on hold. When she came back on the line, she offered to refund the entire amount of my purchase. The customer service was deplorable, but the biggest issue is there is no "central" location to direct your disputes.

Horrible service

from Laguna hills

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Paid for Valentine's delivery and the day after it still hadn't left shoe 267 Laguna hills. They had no problem running my credit. Card. They just have customer service issues. So if you don't pick it up, don't order it

Absolutely Useless

from Mississauga

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Absolutely useless! I ordered, a valentines day gift from a store that is 5 minutes away from my girlfriend's work and they did not deliver the gift. I called the store that evening and got nothing but pisspoor service from the employees. I called the next day and spoke to the manager who like her employees and a blase approach to not having delivered an item to someone who is 5 minutes away from them.
Please, save yourself the money and the headache DO NOT order from them or else you too might find yourself writing a review on this board.
An appalling company with even poor business ethics and customer service!

Terrible

from King Prussia pa

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Ordered came incomplete, paid 14.00 for delivery would not help .will never order from them again . Nasty customer services

I ordered online for my fiance and they came 2 hrs later...

from Ohio

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I'm very impressed with the companies speed and quality. I highly recommend edible arrangements.... 5 stars

Won't order again.....

from Coral Springs, FL

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Placing an online order is very confusing. I receive emails almost daily with various offers. I placed an order for my son's anniversary and used two coupon codes. The site did not say "you can't use more than one" while placing the order. ( I did look after the fact and those terms are on a completely different page!) So, I thought my order was including movie tickets, when the tickets weren't in the order, I called and they told me that the movie tickets would be emailed to me and not the recipient...In 3 business days!!! No where on the website did it say that. Then, because while ordering, I also entered the code for free shipping, it took out the movie ticket code. I am disappointed in the website ordering and also in the very expensive small amount of fruit. I feel that the pictures online are deceiving and the promotions are misleading.

Poor customer service

from Jacksonville, Florida

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

I ordered an arrangement for my son. They called to confirm that it would go to his apartment. Then I find out it was delivered but he still had not received it. I called the store in Tallahassee and she said the driver was out of his vehicle and would call me back. At the present time Gabby has still not called me back and they delivered it to the front office. I will never use your company again. This is just poor customer service that you can not even return a call. This was a very special birthday and I thought you would do it right but clearly your customers trust does not mean anything to you

Do not use for delivery

from Austell Georgia

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Was excited to send my mom
A gift for her birthday. Advised when placing order the day before she gets off 2pm, they said yes we can do that. At 1:45 pm no sign , called store said it would be a few hours before it arrives.. so much for a surprise !!!!
Called another store to have delivered to her home address and that store acted as if it was a burden too place a 150$ order over the phone... if you want to go into a store and buy what ever they have avalible it a good product. As far as the delivery option, would not recommend you waste your time or money....

Bad service

from Winter park fl

Comments about EdibleArrangements.com:

Me ex tried to surprise me with a basket. The driver and the staff at the store messed it up. The driver went to the wrong location then called back to the store and said I wasn't at work. They called me and spoiled it. I told them no one came to my job and I was still at work. The manger Sarah was unprofessional and she lied.