Other E-commerce Websites:
EddieBauer.com

EddieBauer.com

Issues

Comments about EddieBauer.com:

I have purchased many Eddie Bauer items through their website online. What is frustrating is that the promo codes they offer on their site never work. I have had to call customer service numerous times. Also I have noticed issues with the promotions that are supposed to automatically deduct. At times the site will say free shipping but when you get to the checkout it does not always deduct the shipping cost. As an Eddie Bauer member they will email you five to ten dollar gift cards but they don't always work when entered into the site. There has been very few orders I've placed online that haven't had some kind of problem. They really need to revamp their website. It is so frustrating, I actually have gift cards right now to use but I haven't felt like dealing with the hassle. Over Christmas I purchased many items. They didn't make it in time for Christmas. I believe that was due to the issues they had with Fedex. They actually ended up refunding me for that order. One thing I do appreciate is that they always try to make it right for the customer.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Lots of Items

Comments about EddieBauer.com:

Eddiebauer.com has everything you could possibly need for your outerwear needs for your entire family. When I made my first purchase on eddiebauer.com I was very impressed by the selection the website provided. I could find everything that I needed for my kids and wife for our outdoor camping needs. I was very happy with how fast shipping was as well. Everything came fast and nicely packaged.

At first I thought that the website looked very busy, but it was just that they had such a large selection. Everything is easily labeled and easy to find. It is sectioned out very well.

Product Selection
AWESOME! Has so many choices and styles.

Product Pricing
It is a bit more expensive than your average retail store. The items you are purchasing though are good quality. It is not going to rip or tear easily.

Customer Service
Very helpful and willing to help you find what you want over the phone.

Shipping and Returns
Easy to return if you have a local store near you, if not it is a bit more of a pain. Very helpful if you know for sure what your sizes are prior to purchasing. This is everywhere though just not this website.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Great website for tall people!

Comments about EddieBauer.com:

I never knew how great this website was until I married a man that is 6 foot 7 inches tall. He swore by this website and so I went immediately to check it out. It is awesome for tall people! They offer clothes in really long lengths. I buy all my pants for my husband off this website now. Their jeans and dress pants are both really nice and long. I am tall myself and so I shop off the women's section of this site as well. They offer great clothes that come in great lengths. Another great thing about this website is that they not only sell clothing, they also sell gear. They have a whole section of bags and suitcases you can buy. They also offer great deals on shipping. You can usually find good deals on the website as well. They have a sale and a clearance section of the website. The website is well organized and easy to shop off of. I would highly recommend this website to anyone who is tall or looking for quality clothing.

Eddie Bauer still going strong.

from Westchester, IL

Comments about EddieBauer.com:

I've been shopping on EddieBauer.com for almost a decade. I have purchased backpacks, belts, jeans, shirts, hoodies, coats, and sweat pants from EddieBauer.com. I have never had a problem with them. My items have always arrived on time even in bad weather conditions during winter. My items always come well packed with a detailed invoice. EddiesBauer.com usually has a decent selection of apparel at an affordable price. There is usually some sort of discount code every couple of months that can be applied to an item already on sale. As for the website it functions perfectly most of the time. The layout is standard and is on par with similar sites. Sometimes it can takes a long time to load a page. What I consider a long time is close to 5 seconds. All other websites I visit fully load up in a second. I definitely would recommend EddiedBauer.com to anyone looking for stylish affordable clothes and reliable delivery services.

Eddie Bauer Clothing website

Comments about EddieBauer.com:

Eddie Bauer Clothing Website is a good place to get some good deals on clothing, travel items, as well as coat and jackets. They offer great stores and outlet stores as well. The outlet stores are wonderful and have the most wonderful service. But if you have any problems with something that you have purchased at a outlet store and need to return it but do not live anywhere near the store you deal with the Web Store customer service. The return policy is that you pay to get it there and then they decide as to how much they will credit you for the item. Well when you buy a $ 300.00 coat and need to replace the liner well you are going to be wasting your time. The product line that they had when you bought you coat may not be their product line today and they do not have the same item to replace it with. So you may not like what they have on hand or you may not be able to afford the difference in the cost and I was willing to trade my coat in for one that was half the cost of what I had bought and one customer service agent will tell you just pick out a coat and we will call you and get it out to you right away. Then when you do finally find the coat that you like and contact customer service you get a complete different story and that is that they have to evaluate your return before they will consider doing anything and then they will call you and let you know the cost difference. The coat I am taking about has been wore about 12 to 16 times. The only thing that I need is the liner because of no fault of theirs I had misplaced it. I have all but begged them to get a different return of this coat and let me pay for the liner, I do not expect them to replace this for free but I do expect them to have the liner in what was their top of the line coat. Where I am not happy is getting two different stories from customer service. And I do not doubt that if I were to get online today I would get a different story of how they would handle this situation. Eddie Bauer.com needs to have return policy's that each and ever agent know about and it be the same from one agent to the next, because this scares me to even send in the coat shell itself because I have a feeling I can go buy a new one for the same cost of replacing the liner. Makes me scared if I were to order something that was a color I didn't like that they would want to prorate that too.

Good, quality company and website.

Comments about EddieBauer.com:

We love Eddie Bauer. They offer quality, rugged clothing that last and lasts. My husband and I have been purchasing from this company for a long time. Since we do not have a store front nearby anymore, we often will purchase from their online store. Ordering is very easy on their website. They have an attractive website and it is easy to navigate. Ordering is a breeze. We have never had to return an item bought and we have purchased all kinds of items from this store. I love the fit and feel of their products. They are good go-to "comfy" clothes. We are satisfied with this company and have loved them for many years. Many of the clothes in my closet, especially for winter, are from Eddie Bauer. They are timeless pieces that hold up well throughout the years. I would recommend this website and company to anyone who loves comfortable, quality clothing. I think their clothing would also appeal to a more rugged personality.

Great deals from time to time

Comments about EddieBauer.com:

Eddie Bauer does offer a tremendous sale from time to time and that's when I usually purchase from them. I haven't had any issues with their order as of late and find that their quality of products is good for the price paid. They carry tall sizes, which is not common. The clothes that they do offer are quite stylish.

If the sizes does not fit, you can return the item to their stores to get the full credit back on the way that you paid. They also include a return label with your shipment too.

They also have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee policy which is quite excellent. Wait until the Christmas details if you want the best prices. Keep a look at the stock as well because they will not replenish the stock. Some people will pull the trigger and if you don't you won't get the style that you want. It's a game of psychology and how much you want to save. If it is a particularly popular item, it may not be best to wait for the full discount