4.8

Pros

Cons

Love love love

Comments about Eddie Bauer Eddie Bauer Wood High Chair 03033B4B:

I love my Eddie Bauer wooden high chair. I received this high chair at my baby shower and I would have to admit one of my favorite baby items. The wooden high chair is extremely sturdy. All three of children have used this same high chair (a time period of 6 years) and I have never had any issues with the high chair. Babies sit really nice and deep in the high chair. There is a nice padded covering over the wooden seat that has nice padding and very easy to clean. The tray has releases on each side and also in the front that I Cana cruelly remove tray with one hand. The tray also has an additional tray that snaps into the tray which is really nice. I typically use the additional tray and then each night I run through the dishwasher to clean. Underneath the seat is a little shelf that I keep bibs and wipes. Which I have to say is my favorite feature. The secret storage spot! This is one of my baby items that I'm considering keeping forever because it is solid wood and I think it will last until I have grandchildren,

Great High chair, very sturdy

Comments about Eddie Bauer Eddie Bauer Wood High Chair 03033B4B:

I love the Eddie Bauer Wood High Chair. Very sturdy and constructed very well. We have owned this high chair for about 2 years and use it everyday more then three times a day. The trays are a good size for food and drink. It has two cup holders the flip out from the tray itself. It also has a top tray that sits on top of the main try that is a good depth for keeping food in the tray. It is very easy to clean. I use soap and water. On the high chair itself and the trays. The booster has a built in seat belt the adds a extra sense of safety. The tray locks and and lock in different places for when the child grows.

Sturdiness
Very sturdy and well built. Does not fell like it is going to fall over if it is bumped into.

We have owned this high chair for about two years and it has lasted the whole times and mostly many years to come.

Love the look. It is not busy with over design. Very simple and clean looking. Goes with everything in the house.

Safety
Great safety. Has a seat belt that s a three strap harness. The tray also locks for extra safety.

Easy clean. I use soap and water to wipe down. The trays come off and i hand wash. Foods are easily taken off even dried on foods.

• Safety:

Great for keeping your style with babies.

Comments about Eddie Bauer Eddie Bauer Wood High Chair 03033B4B:

I found this high chair second hand when I was expecting twins. I was delighted. Honestly I did not want to have two huge plastic high chairs in my dining room for 2 years while my children needed them, honestly, I think they look tacky. Enter the Eddie Bauer high chair, I love it. Real wood, like what my grandparents had when their children were small. It goes much better with my decor, and helps give the impression that I have not let my children completely overrun my life and my style. The cover is very nice, it has enough padding to protect your child from the wood, and gives a little softness to the wood. The cover also come completely off so you can throw it in the washer rather then trying to wash all the corners of a plastic seat, and the wood slats are open for the places you do need to wash. The tray is plastic, but that just give a little ease of use, and I don't mind that so much.

Sturdiness
Rock solid even though I bought it used.

A few minor scratches in the wood, but definitely something made to hold up.

Love it, perfect for a baby just sitting up until they can sit in a big chair.

Just wipe everything down. The tray is plastic and has a removable insert in the top. This might be dishwasher safe, I am not 100% sure, but it makes it very easy to stick in the sink to wash if it needs more than just a wipe. The cloth seat cover goes nicely in the washer and dryer and slides back on in just a few seconds.

Strong and elegant

Comments about Eddie Bauer Eddie Bauer Wood High Chair 03033B4B:

Nice and sturdy. Good Padding. Easy to clean and use.

Sturdiness
Made of good strong wood.

Easy to clean, and strong.

Nice to take cloth off and wash them. The wood makes it very sturdy. Like the one hand pull to release tray.

Safety
Standard straps and padding.

Easy to wash and put in washer. Tray is diswasher safe.