4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

In love with this stroller!

When we were expecting our first child and it came time to find a stroller, I began to read reviews online, look at the different "specs" of the stroller, and even went to the stores to try them out.  I fell completely in love with the Eddie Bauer Travel System in Stonewood (even got the play yard to match)!  There are several reasons why.  First, my husband travels a lot so I knew that I would need a car seat and stroller combination that would be easy for me to manage - I'm a petite 5 foot.  This stroller does that.  It has an easy handle where you just press and slide and it collapses and it's lightweight enough for me to put it in the trunk of my car without anyone's help.  Second, I love the pattern!  It's a gender neutral brown, tan, and grey plaid, which is just what we were looking for since we plan on having more children and want it to last.  Third, it came with a car seat base (which almost all of them do anymore) which was easy to put in the car and then put the car seat in the base.  Also, the car seat easily attaches to the stroller with the umbrella on the stroller and the umbrella on the car seat meeting to fully protect your baby.  There is a little "window" in the umbrella of the stroller that allows you to check in on your child without pulling back the umbrella.  Fourth, the back of the stroller reclines as well as sits up.  This is done by tightening straps on the back of the seat.  It felt more secure to me then the clicking mechanism of some other strollers.

The only negatives I see about the travel system, which aren't really a problem for me, are that sometimes its difficult to get our diaper bag in the basket underneath and if you want to place the car seat in the child seat portion of a shopping cart it doesn't work well.  For the first, if we adjusted the incline of the stroller seat that would probably fix our problem and for the second I just place her in the main basket of the shopping cart if I forgot the stroller.

Run as far away as you can from this!

The infant car seat is very hard to get the straps locked into the latch. It is a puzzle latch, so it is 2 pieces that have to fit together just right for it to work. The seat itself is very heavy. I now have CTS from lugging this thing around. It is not like regular strollers where the car seat just snaps on to the stroller. You have to unsnap the padding in the stroller, unzip it to expose the bar, figure out how to get the bat raised, and then snap it into place. It is time consuming and difficult to use. Then there is the issue if someone does not know how to open the stroller right, they will lock it up and you have to press on the black bars in the back just right to get the thing to open. It takes 2 hands to open the stroller, so once the baby is out of the car seat, it is a real pain to open. I received this as a gift and I truly am thankful for it, but with all the issues I've had with this, I would NEVER recommend this to anyone.

Absolutely love this stroller

from Bluefield wv

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Safe

Cons

• None

• Infants
  • Newborn
  • Toddlers

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller:

Me and my son absolutely love this product. I call it the Cadillac of strollers. It is easy to push and a smooth ride for my son. Love that if he falls asleep in in i can lay him back for more comfort. And the sun canopy keeps the sun out of his little face. I cant say anything bad about this stroller its the best

Sturdy Eddie Bauer Travel System

from Florida

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller:

Not only is this stroller travel system super cute, and can be used for either a boy or a girl it is very sturdy.

It's lightweight but feels solid when you are pushing it. It's easy to collapse and unfold, quickly. The fabric is easy to clean, which is a must when you have small babies.

It's easy to push around, making it perfect for trips to the zoo, walks in the park or trips to the mall.

The price is a little higher than others like it made by other brands, but once baby outgrows the baby carrier, they can still sit in the stroller and you get years of use out of that. Which means it is a good investment.

I would totally recommend this to a friend.

Super durable stroller and car seat combo.

Versatility
This is versatile enough to use with a boy or a girl.

Very easy to use, even if you are having to use it one handed because you are holding a baby with one hand.

Safety
I feel like this travel system is very very safe. I have never had any issues while using it.

Easy to wipe down and clean off puke, or spilled food.

• Safety:

I just love this stroller!

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller:

When I had my first son, my brother got me the Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller as a baby gift. At first, I was overwhelmed with the size of the stroller and thought it was too big. I also thought that it will be heavy and I would have a hard time with it, but I was completely wrong. The size of it was actually perfect because my son could grow up using the same stroller. I literally used it from when he was in the car seat until he was 3 years old and walking on his own. After he began walking on his own, I kept the stroller and used it again for my second born son.
The car seat from the Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller fits in the back seat of the car perfectly. I know my sons were comfortable in it because after only one minute of driving, they would both fall asleep when in it. I loved this travel system because I was able to take the car seat out of the car, and just put it in the stroller without having to wake up the baby. I was able to push the stroller so smoothly and never did I have a problem with it.
This is a very good and affordable travel system. I definitely recommend to all new moms.

• Safety:

This product is like a convenient semi-secondary vehicle.

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller:

My husband and I have, amongst ourselves, a single vehicle. It's extremely challenging to be conveyed places having to carry the baby in our arms or having to wait until the car was free.
After purchasing this stroller we were able to get great excersise, be prompt to many appointments, all done without the extreme physical strain of carrying our son. So I'm almost exclusively appreciative to this equipment. I've used it for all of a year and a few months but I sincerely have to salute the creator.

• Safety:

AWESOME! Lasted through 2 babies over 4 years!!

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller:

We wore the wheels off of this thing! Long walks on paved neighborhood streets and cross country in some instances. Super easy to clean and grows with the child. Car seat lasted as long as needed for our first and then we had our second child!

Easy to carry. Easy to get child in and out of both the car seat and the stroller. Stroller lays all the way down so you can even use without the car seat with an infant.

Good for small babies

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller:

If you have larger than average like myself, you will want to find a different brand of travel system. Both my children outgrew the straps on the stroller and infant car seat before they were 1 year old. Other than that the fabric stayed in great shape and no other issues

fabric, plastic, metal are all high quality and still look like new after 2 years of wear and tear

Versatility
one of the better sized car bases i have seen around. You can fit in the back seat and still have room for a person and a booster. The stroller folds up nicely and fits in any trunk

The mechanism to fold the stroller down is difficult to use, especially if you are holding a baby.

Safety
The car seat and base seem loose even when the car seat "snaps" into the base. It wiggles a lot more than I would like. The base only gives the option of securing the back side and nothing to hold down the front side, so the car seat moves up and down quite easily.

• Safety:

Great versatile stroller for baby's first year

from Salisbury, NC

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller:

For baby's first year this is a great travel system. The multi piece system is great for busy moms and sleepy babies. The car seat must be really comfortable since my son loves sleeping in it.

I have no complaints here. We threw the stroller in the back of the van and it has stayed intact. The car seat and stroller are both in great shape. Not even faded after being washed.

Versatility
I love being able to move the baby from place to place even if he has fallen asleep in the car. That means naptime can go uninterrupted while I move about town running errands.

Easy to use. Car seat snaps in and out with ease...a wonderful feature when baby is asleep.

I'm giving this a five since it was not especially easy or difficult to clean. Like most all baby products, the cloth needs to be cleane3d and refreshed and this can be a bit of a pain since the straps have to be pulled out and put back, but that would be the case with any car seat I suspect.

• Safety:

A little heavy but overall, great stroller

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller:

I received this stroller as a gift and I really like it. It looks nice and is very durable.

We've taken this stroller on long walks and it's been used through the time my daughter was a baby until she was a toddler and now we're using it for my son. After all that, it still works great and looks nice!

Versatility
You can only use Eddie Bauer car seats with it but it comes with that so that's not a problem and it has the tray and cup holder... I guess maybe it's not that versatile since it basically has only one use.

It's a little heavy and sometimes when you fold it up it's hard to get it to stay folded but other than that, the buttons make it easy to open and it pushes smoothly. Pretty basic and easy to figure out.

Safety
I haven't had any issues as far as safety.

The tray is super easy to clean. All you have to do is wipe it down. No little cracks for crumbs to fall into. I haven't had to wash the cloth part so I haven't had to deal with that yet.

Great product!!!

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller:

My son fit in the carseat of this duo until he was over a year old and was very comfortable in it. The five point harness was very secure and easy to adjust as he grew and hooked easily. It was very easy to install in the car and very secure. I tried wiggling it before putting my son in, but it was so secure that it never toppled.. The stroller was very durable, very easy to fold and unfold, and all the storage space in the bottom was VERY handy!! I used this stroller in the midst of Dallas Texas and walked several miles a day with my son and the stroller showed absolutely no signs of wear and tear. My son is now two years old and he still rides in this stroller every day and when he falls asleep in it he looks really comfortable! This stroller also has an option to raise or lower the back so that the child can either sit upright or lie down. Overall this stroller is the best I've ever seen!!!

• Safety:

Perfect first stroller for our family

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adventurer Travel System Stroller:

We have used this stroller for over 2 years and it is still in perfect condition. We have not had any issues or problems. VERY easy to set-up and take down. It worked great with the car seat when my son was younger and still works great as just a stroller. This stroller stays in our trunk and goes everywhere with us.