Other Car Seats:
Booster Car Seats
Eddie Bauer
Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat

Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat

The Eddie Bauer Adjustable Booster Seat is A Fantastic Product!

Hello, if you are reviewin/comparing this product ill be glad to let you know its a one time buy no need to worry about it breaking falling apart or injuring your son or daughter its suprisingly durable i have a chevy suburban and a ford bronco and constantly go out to the creeks lakes and beaches i have a eddy bauer adjuustable booster seat in each of my vehicles and the get thrashed and beat on here and there and a quick spray with a hose and its clean again the kids love it cause they can easily buckle themselves and you dont have to worry about them getting out unexpectedly cause it is an easy to use child safety guard for your childs safety.

Looks really nice, but it isn't as easy as it looks.

My angel finally outgrew his [Graco Infant carseat][1]  a couple weeks ago.  I really liked that car seat, and was sad to let that one go.  I knew that I wanted the next car seat to be able to convert from a forward facing position, to a booster when the time comes.  After looking at several in the stores, I settled on the **Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster**.

I chose this one for several reasons.  One, it was softer and more padded than some of the other brands.  The material is a super-soft, suede-like microfiber.  Another reason why I chose the **Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster **is because it met my requirement to convert from a forward facing car seat to a booster.  Not only does it convert to a booster, but it is a 3-in-1 booster.  It can go from a forward facing car seat, to a high back belt-positioning booster, to a backless belt-positioning booster.  There are two cup holders; one on each side of the car seat and two movable arm rests.

One of the things I don't like about this car seat/booster is the harness.  For one, the harness clasp *and *the release button are difficult to unsnap.  I understand that it needs to be that way so the child cannot get himself out, but it is a little ridiculous how difficult it is for an adult.  The straps seem to tangle very easily, which makes it difficult to adjust the tightness of the harness.  That might happen with every carseat for all I know, but it is a frequent problem with this one.

Forward facing car seat is recommended for 22-40 lbs.

Both booster positions are recommended for 40-100lbs.

**The Scoop!**

This car seat does seem safe and sturdy, but the difficulty I experience getting my son in and out of it everyday makes me think that I would not buy this car seat again.  However, I gave it 3 stars because besides the harness/release problems, this car seat is not bad.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Graco-SafeSeat-review-92e55

Great car seat

from Irving, TX

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat:

car seat is really good once your child can sit straight on his/her own. The only bad thing is that its a

bit bulky. Seat takes up a lot of space in the back not leaving any room for anything or anyone else.

It is a really safe seat!

from Franklin, TN

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat:

This seat has some great points. It is easily put back together after being cleaned. It has moveable arms that can placed in the down or up position. The shoulder pads on the shoulder straps are also moveable to help aid in comfort. This seat also has great head support. It is available in black and brown. The only negative is the middle buckle T-strap sticks sometimes when you are placing the buckle into the lock position. Other than that, this is a safe seat, and one that is durable and easily maintained.

very comfortable car seat

from East Brunswick, NJ

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat:

The Eddie Bauer Adjustable Booster Car Seat is awesome! It is extremely comfortable and feels just like my drawing room sofa. My toddler is very happy to sit in it for hours if necessary and often falls asleep in it. The price was not bad either, and it will last for many years.

This seat does not take up too much room, even though I have a small car. It is attractive looking and blends easily into the car's upholstery. It is very easy to install and adjust. It was just a bit difficult to put in the first time, but once you do that you learn how to do it very fast.

The car seat has several settings that you can adjust as your toddler grows. It should last for at least 4-5 years, therefore saving you money.

For a person who doesn't want to keep buying a new car seat every year, this is the ideal car seat for your toddler. I am really glad I bought it and recommend it highly to all my friends. So go out and enjoy the ride with your toddler!

Best Buy

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat:

I love this Eddie Bauer Deluxe high back booster- Chestnut hill car seat. It has high safety features. Its looks great, high quality and its priced at a good value. It features a 5 point harness. Its very stylish. My 15 month old loves her car seat, she like to sit up high and put her arms on the arm rest, she look like such a big girl.

amazing... value for money

from Somerset, NJ

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat:

Eddie bauer high back booster seat is a very good car seat. i am commpletely satisfied with it... easy to clean and best for its value... my baby luved to [travel][1] coz of the comfort it provided.... as its not fabric its easy to clean... i have its travel system so it fits well in the stroller as well... the incline is perfect for  baby to feed and sleep. we travelled with my 14 months old  for long trips like 400 miles one way and he enjoyed the ride.

its has great recline... i compared this with the graco one whcih more expensive but less recline. this also has nice pillow and adjustable height it laso can be coneverted to a booster seat .. so gud now i don't have to worry about buying a new booster seat. i hope this review helps... i have 2 cars and currently have ony 1 of these but planning to buy same one for other car as well...btw it is easy to installl

very safe. and the quality is excellent... if i have a second [child][2] i can still use this as its as gud as new....

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Chicco-Sahara-review-cc268
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Chicco-Sahara-review-cc268

The Eddie Bauer Booster Car Seat is just ok for me.

from Warren, MI

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat:

My son was in his infant car seat for a long time (he was six and a hlaf weeks premature), and I was sad when the day came for him to move up to a bigger seat. My husband and I chose the Eddie Bauer adjustable booster seat because it looked like a great seat - it converted from a toddler seat to a booster seat, and the fabric seemed so soft and comfortable. It also had good safety reviews and good parents reviews.

We just haven't been wowed by the seat. My main problem with it is the seatbelt straps and buckles. The straps get twisted very easily, and they are difficult to straighten out. The buckle is also hard to undo - my mother and mother-in-law especially have an extremely hard time with it. My son is still a while away from being able to move up to a booster seat, but the straps are just about too short. We have extended them about as far as they can go, but they are tight.

The seat itself has held up pretty well, and it is pretty easy to install, but I still think that if I could do it over again, I would choose a different seat.

eddie bauer adjustable booster car seat not to bad

from Fall River, MA

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat:

The eddie bauer adjustable booster car seat was given to me at my baby shower.  It was the one I just had to have when I saw it in the store. Not because of the name, but because I liked the style of it, the color theme that they had the seat in. The car seat could be used for when the baby was born, facing the back seat, you could then turn it around and use it when they were a year old. and i used it up until my son turned 4 and we bought him a new booster seat.  I have taken off the soft padding and washed it with no problem at all. It was a little hassle trying to get it off, but i was able to put it back on no problem.

I think this seat has great quality, it looks nice, it could be used for a boy or a girl. it also came with a cup holder, and a small pillow. but i am unable to comment on that because my son did not use either one. it was worth the price of the car seat, and i would recommend the seat to anyone whom is going to have a baby

I love this Car Seat! Eddie Bauer is the Best!

from Section, AL

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat:

I love this car seat.  Purchasing this Eddie Bauer Adjustable Booster Car Seat was the best investment and purchase I have made for my grandson.   He was getting too large for his infant car seat and not quite ready for a booster seaT.  When I found this car seat - I fell in love.  I knew this was what I was looking for.

A car seat that would be comfortable as well as very well constructed and safe.  It is all of those.  It is softer than the other brands,  The material is soft, microfiber soft  The padding is great and it also has a extra head pillow for even more comfort.  The seat also met my requirements for purchasing.  It  converts from a forward facing car seat to a booster.  And it is not only a booster seat - it is a 3 in 1 booster.  It can go from a high back belt positioning booster to a backless belt positioning booster.  There is two cup holders and two arm rest.

The seat may be a little complicated taking apart for washing - but it is so because of the well construction of the seat.  I am so satisfied with this seat.  It offers comfort, looks good and provides a safe seat for my precious grandchild.

comfy for child but straps are a pain

from Glenshaw, PA

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat:

The oldest of my four uses this Eddie Baurer car seat and although I do like many of it features, I am not a fan of the way the straps come together before it can be strapped. The cushioning is great and the different heights are perfect. I like the little storage bags on the sides of the carseat as they hold a cup perfectly. I also am able to use this with both my 4 year old and 2 year old very easily (even though it really is the 4 year olds). It is small enough to fit in the backseat of a car with 2 other carseats (yes i've done this before) and yet has enough room for a growing child. I wish Eddie Baurer had different snapping options as the snap on my carseat is on all Eddie Baurer carseats, if they did I would own all Eddie Baurer carseats. This annoyance has stopped me from purchasing anymore though and hinders me from highly recommending this product to busy parents who don't want to hassle with a strap everytime they put their child in the seat.

BEST BABY INVESTMENT EVER!!!!!

from Woodbridge, VA

Comments about Eddie Bauer Adjustable High Back Booster Car Seat:

this product is awesome.  it grows with your child from infancy on up into early childhood.  the one we bought was rated for 5lbs to 100lbs.  that should see my child through to no longer being required to use a booster.  its easily adjustable with the harness tightener at the bottom and also easy to adjust as your child grows.  there is no need to disassemble the straps to adjust it because the adjustment handes at the top do it for you.  just twist and lift.

I am extremely glad i bought it.  it has held up to 3 years of punishment and is still going strong.  i look forward to passing it down t my next child when the time comes.

a few down sides though.  if you own a small economy car it takes up alot of room.  its bulky but resilliant.  also you lose out on portability that you would find with the infant seat/stoller combo.

all in all i love this carseat and would recommend it to anyone any day.