Other Strollers:
Eddie Bauer
Eddie Bauer 01-070EBN Standard Stroller

Eddie Bauer 01-070EBN Standard Stroller

This is a great stroller.

Comments about Eddie Bauer 01-070EBN Standard Stroller:

I purchased this stroller about 2 months before I had my son, almost 3 years later we still use it all the time. It's very comgortable dor him and there's plenty of room for blankets, toys, etc for him to take along. The storage is amazing too. I have plenty of room gor a diaper bag, purse, my coat, and everything we need to take along. The only slightly bad thing I would have to say about this stroller is that after all this time, the ease of unfolding is getting a little more difficult. However, it has been almost three years of use everywhere from the zoo, beach, aquarium, and the neighborhood, this really is a wonderful purchase.

The only reason I didn't give it a 10 is that the seat doesn't go up to a 90° angle and my son likes to sit up straight.

Safety
The safety harness is very easy to adjust.

Child Comfort
Great padding and good sun cover.

Maneuverability
Very easy to turn corners.

We made it almost 3 years using this stroller and for what its been through, it couldn't possibly be any more durable.

• Safety:
  • Child Comfort:
  • Maneuverability:

Amazing Stroller that is both light and easy to assemble.

Comments about Eddie Bauer 01-070EBN Standard Stroller:

Amazing Stroller that is both light and easy to assemble. Now that we bought this we use it whenever we are on the go and leave the heavy jogging stroller at home!

Simple, lightweight, to fold go designed for the parent on the move. Let me stress very easy to unfold with no finger pinching. And when you’re ready to slow down, the front and back wheel brakes are easy to engage. Good sized wheels. Amble storage space. Great sun coverage. Moves easily over pavement. Not beach friendly on sand but easy to carry once it’s folded. Fairly easy to push and turn on grass.

Folds down small and easy to fold back out. No adjustable footrest but adjustable back rest. Comfortable handlebar.

Safety
Very sturdy. Baby harness is easy to use

Child Comfort
Our daughter loves it. Often naps on long walks and shopping trips to the mall or market.

Maneuverability
Very agile and easy to steer through crowded malls. Very easy to maneuver through twists and turns. Moves very easily over smooth, rough and uneven terrain. (Just don't use it in the sand).

Held up like a champ so far.

• Safety: