Other Makeup Brushes & Tools:
EcoTools BAMBOO 5-pc Makeup Brush Set w/ Case 1206 (Paris Presents)

EcoTools BAMBOO 5-pc Makeup Brush Set w/ Case 1206 (Paris Presents)

High quality brushes for a low price!

from Brownsburg, IN

Comments about EcoTools BAMBOO 5-pc Makeup Brush Set w/ Case 1206 (Paris Presents):

I love my ecotools brushes! I found these about a year ago, and will never switch back to my expensive brushes. They are so light weight, and easy to take with you on the go. I have an extra set that I keep in my purse for small touchups throughout the day. The bristles are so soft and it feels really nice against your face. Sometimes with other brushes, I noticed the bristles get stiff after a few washes. Not the case with these. They are always soft, and clean up very well.

My favorite brush is the foundation brush. It gives me that airbrushed look with my liquid foundation. The bristles don't soak up additional liquid either, so it leaves my face with a light feeling. And it saves money on foundation too, because I am using just enough for the day.

I also like the fact that these brushes are recyled. And they might be low in price, but they hold up well. I've had the same brushes for a year, and haven't had to replace them. Overall, it's a great deal for a great product!

Bamboo brushes are good quality for less.

from Los Angeles, CA

Very good quality and i think they're organic as well, which is very good. I've been using them for a year now and they never shed. One downside that might be is that they don't have many varieties of brushes, other than that they're awesome.