Other Makeup Brushes & Tools:

- Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free

- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum

- Cosmetic Brush roll is made from natural cotton and hemp

- Reusable storage pouch

**My Viewpoint!**For Christmas, I had requested new makeup brushes.  After doing my research, I had either wanted Mac or **EcoTools** and decided that I would go with the much cheaper price and earth friendly; Ecotools

**Ecotools brushes **are made out of earth friendly materials that show respect for the planet.  The brushes and the reusable pouch are great quality and super cute!

*The 6 brushes include: Blush Brush, Eye Shading Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Lash and Brow Groomer, Concealer Brush and Cosmetic Brush Roll.*

Hmm, no lipstick brush?  That's odd to me.

Regardless, the **Ecotools Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set **is a welcomed edition to my makeup bag.  I look forward to trying out different techniques with my new brushes that are earth friendly!!

EcoTools 5 Piece Bamboo Brushes are excellent quality.

I saw these and had to get them. It was an extremely great deal. I trusted the product because the package design was professional and modern. It really appealed to me as a shopper. I use them at least once a day. They are easy to clean and maintain. The case they came with is convinient. They are soft and feel like really expensive brushes, but I didn't have to spend a ton of money. I would recommend them to anyone. I didn't seem to think there was any cons to the bamboo brushes.

Great for simple beauty application

from Corona, CA

Comments about EcoTools 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set:

I am in no way a beauty guru. In fact, most children can probably apply make-up better than I can. However, that said, these brushes were very effective and simple to use for my limited needs. I like their natural appearance and their soft texture. Other brushes I've used in the past at the same price point have been much more rigid and rough.
The multiple brushes are great because it gives you options as far as application technique and size. As someone who doesn't know what each brush is actually meant for, this is great - I can make it work for what I need!

I would say these are a good buy overall and a must for people like me who don't spend much on make-up and beauty products for the most part but still want effective tools. I've also tried some of the Eco Tools sponges and bath loofahs, both of which I am a fan. When I need new brushes someday I will most likely purchase this same set again.

Pretty good product

Comments about EcoTools 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set:

I had mixed feelings about this product. It was pretty high-quality and affordable. It was convenient because all your tops are right there. They lasted a pretty long time. When I first bought then a lot of the little hairs fell out; however, it didn't effect the use of the brushes. Overall, I would recommend them if your looking for something affordable, but if you're a beauty guru and put a lot into you're makeup this isn't the best option.

Best makeup brushes I've used

Comments about EcoTools 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set:

I adore these EcoTools brushes. After using BareMinerals brushes for years, and getting tired of dropping a ton of money on brushes that get rough and lose bristles much faster than they should, I picked up some EcoTools brushes. I have had the same set of brushes for several years now, and they're still as soft as they were when I first bought them. Compared to other brushes, these are certainly inexpensive, and definitely worth the price. I wear mineral makeup pretty much every day, so I have gotten a lot of use out of this little set of brushes. The larger brush does a great job of applying my foundation and the smaller ones work great for eye makeup. They are super easy to keep clean, no more or less difficult than cleaning other brushes. The handles are solid and easy to hold onto, no complaints there. I really can't think of anything negative to say about these brushes, I highly recommend them.

Nice brushes

Comments about EcoTools 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set:

This is a nice basic set of makeup brushes. I find the brush/comb thing to be fairly useless and it does come with a case but I never really use it. It is a decent price for makeup brushes, they're affordable but by no means cheap. I like that they are eco friendly and the bamboo handles are aesthetically pleasing. The brushes are very soft and I haven't had problems with the handles coming loose. They are comfortable to use.

EcoTools 5-Piece Bamboo Brush Set is good for travel!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about EcoTools 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set:

EcoTools offers a variety of bamboo brush sets and each one is a little different. I know there are at least two different types of 5-piece bamboo brush sets, but the **EcoTools 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set** I have includes:

- Mineral Powder Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Eye Shading Brush
- Baby Kabuki
- Cosmetic Case

This is not my daily makeup brush set; I bring it with me when I travel. I like at the bristles are made from cruelty-free materials. I mostly use the baby kabuki for applying my mineral powder. When they say "baby", they mean it. Even though it is technically a kabuki brush, it's so small it makes applying my powder a little more time-consuming. It is nice and soft, but I wish it were bigger and more full - like a traditional kabuki. Besides that complaint, my brush set is great. I also love the hemp zippered bag that came with my kit because it keeps the brushes separate from my makeup and nice and clean.

EcoTools Brush Set - Eco and Beauty friendly

from Navarre, FL

Comments about EcoTools 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set:

I had been eyeing the set for a while now, but didn't want to pay the high price (which is relatively cheap when you look at other brushes like MAC). I was finally able to get a decent deal and bought a few sets for myself and one for a friend.

I have not been disappointed. Before I was using a really cheap brush set. The difference in softness and quality is great. It's also a bonus that it's earth friendly with the bamboo handles, synthetic cruelty free brushes, recycled aluminum ferrule, and a pouch made from cotton and hemp.

The set has almost every type of brush you would need: blush brush, eye shading brush, eyeliner brush, lash and brow groomer, and concealer brush. I bought the powder brush separate and used another set's blush brush as my foundation brush. I don't really need a lipstick brush as I use mostly gloss, but it would be nice to have.

Hopefully the brushes will also stand the test of time and use. So far it seems to be doing well. I have high hopes for this brush set.

Super Soft brushes..... love themI have purchased high end brush

from Jefferson, GA

Comments about EcoTools 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set:

I have purchased high end brushes and been less than impressed, with the quality,shedding problem and the short life span they had, so I was skeptical when I saw first came across this set.However I bit the bullet and bought them...... After purchasing them, I could not be more blown away! The brushes are so, so soft and the application is fairly even. The bamboo makes for a light brush, which feels nice in your hands. I have had no problems so far with bristles coming out, like I have with quite a few high priced brushes. It comes in a great little carrying case, made out of hemp and recycled plastic, with the tag made out of stone paper. As a bonus, they are also cruelty free! I would recommend these brushes for anyone looking for a reasonably priced, high quality alternative to the expensive, short lived brush sets. Highly recommended!!!!

Good price and good cause

from Fullerton, CA

Comments about EcoTools 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set:

I always recycle plastic, metal cans and more. I belive to conserve and try to take car of our environments. So when I bought these ecotools I was very happy. Because they are for a good cause and help out our environment. The quailty and price are amazing. You get great quailty and for a good price. The brushes come in a good set because of the good amount. The wooden handle is comfortable and look so down to earth. The brush hairs are smooth and pick up the makeup well. It also applies to the face well. I bought a set for my friend once and she really enjoyed. I encourage any girl to buy this set cause of its good quality and perfect price. They make all kinds of set, so try to mix and match. Its great!

EcoTools Bamboo Brush Set is the newest edition to my makeup bag

from Detroit, MI

- Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free

- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum

- Cosmetic Brush roll is made from natural cotton and hemp

- Reusable storage pouch

Hmm, no lipstick brush?  That's odd to me.

EcoTools is eco friendly and wallet friendly

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about EcoTools 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set:

This 5 piece set is the best deal!  The brushes are really lovely, good quality and so so soft.  They also wash really easily and dry quickly!  What I really love is that they are so well priced you can actually afford to have more than one of each brush!  The only thing I didn't really use was the lash comb (only because I don't use mascara) and the brush roll.  This set is my go to brush set. The blush brush is a dream in softness and fluffiness. It glides across my face instead of attacking my skin with scratchy needle-like fibres. It also is fantastic for heavily pigmented blushes- 2 slight sweeps do it for both cheeks in my case. And these is no shedding at all so far.  I mostly use the concealer and eye shadow brush for eye shadow and sweeping across the eyelids.  They're not great but they're okay for that job.  I have used the concealer brush for concealing and it does a good job I just usually use a blending brush to do that work.  The eyeliner brush is the best brush by far.  It does a great job.  It has never broken up when I've washed it like most eyeliners do.  It creates a great thin line.  I would buy the set just for this brush.