Other Misc. Styling Products:

Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel

My new favorite gel!

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Eco Styler Olive Oil Styling Gel:

After seeing rave reviews about this product on YouTube and Facebook, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. I'll probably never use any other gel. This gel makes my natural 4a hair manageable. This does such a great job at defining my curls and stopping shrinkage. I can just wet my hair, add this gel and it curls up. Well, it actually waves up. Instead of having really tight curls, I have stretched out waves. No more shrinkage or drying into a tight curly afro. I don't mind that some days, but other days I just want a different look or some length! I also love that this not drying on my hair. It doesn't make it all crunchy or make it feel like it will break off when I touch it lol.

I make sure to use a conditioner or oil before putting this gel on so that my hair is still soft and doesn't dry out. Also, when I mix other gels with my conditioner it clumps up and you see white little balls of the 2 mixed product all over my head - not with this. The best thing is that the container is HUGE and is so cheap. It's definitely worth the money.