Other Elliptical Machines:

Eclipse 1000 Elliptical

My Eclipse 1000 Elliptical trainer stays in the corner

from Middleburg, FL

Comments about Eclipse 1000 Elliptical:

I thought I'd get a ton of use out of my Eclipse Elliptical trainer but It's more like a piece of furniture in the corner of the room. It's too hard on my knees and too hard to adjust the tension on it.

Would purchase the Eclipse brand again!

from Converse, TX

Comments about Eclipse 1000 Elliptical:

I have this Eclipse 1000. I have owned it for about 4 years now.  I still use it on a regular basis.  The main reason I purchased this, was that my previous elliptical broke during a move we made(testimant to the poor workmanship). I was looking for an elliptical machine that was a space saver and had the proper posistioning for my body.  Some elliptical machines are at a weird angle making it feel as if ones body is in an abnormal posistion while working out. This machine is compact in size, making it easy to place anywhere in the home. The pedals are nice and wide, but what I like most about the pedals are that they are not connected in any way to the arm poles. They simply rest on two pedals in the rear of the machine. One on either side of the orbital wheel. This makes for an extremely smooth and quiet motion. It has many adjustable settings so you will never "outgrow" the tension.  I have been working out for 20 years and still have mine set at 4.  I think there are 10 settings in all.  It also has a bottle holder and nice large LCD display that scans through time, heartrate, distance and speed. All in all when it comes time to purchase another one, I will be looking for this brand again first. I love my Eclipse!