Other Lawn Mowers:
Earthwise 18-Inch 12 Amp Side Discharge/Mulching Electric Lawn Mower

The Earthwise 18-Inch Corded Electric Lawn Mower requires no gas, no oil, no fumes and starts every time. The 2 in 1 system has a side discharge and mulches. A single lever height adjustment makes it easy to change the mowing height for any yard. The 18-Inch electric mower is the clean air choice

Earthwise 18-Inch 12 Amp Side Discharge/Mulching Electric Lawn Mower

I am unsure how I feel about this still

from Millstadt, IL

Comments about Earthwise 18-Inch 12 Amp Side Discharge/Mulching Electric Lawn Mower:

My husband and I have had this mower for a few months now and I am still unsure of where I stand with it. There are certain things that I like and certain things that I do not like. I like that I feel as if this mower is environmentally friendly because it uses no oil and no gas. It runs on electric which is good in my books. I do not like that this mower is corded. Rarely do I mow the grass but when I do I get so paranoid that I am going to run the cord over and break the entire thing. Aside from that, I'm a small girl and I can easily push this thing around the yard which is helpful.

It preforms fairly well. The mower has multiple height settings so there is something for everyone.

Being a small girl I can easily push this around the yard. It isn't over powering and doesn't require me to put any extra "oomph" in it to get it around the yard.

It seems that it is fairly durable as long as you do NOT run over the cord.

It's a mower, make sure you're taking safety precautions and you will be fine

Very easy and it is nice to not have to pull on a cord really hard to get it started.

• Handling: