Other Diapers:

Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers

Pros

Cons

• Absorbency:

Earths Best are the best!!!!

I have tried almost every diaper since my daughter was born seven months ago trying to find the "right fit". From the expensive brand named ones to the store brand, none of them seem to be able to contain my daughter's poop. After seven months, I had accepted that I would just be washing tons of clothes and changing multiple outfits a day until my daughter was out of diapers. I was at Babies'r us and saw Earths Best Diapers and thought I would give them a try. What could be the worst thing that could happen....I would just continue my daily chores of laundry and outfit changes. To my astonishment, they worked!!!! I mean REALLY worked!!!! We have not had a single poopy blow out since she has been wearing them. The diapers are very soft and really absorbent. They seem to really fit my daughter well. An added plus is that they keep her skin dry and we have not had any diaper rash. The diapers are plain white with the company logo on top, so no cutesy cartoon characters or designs. But to me, this a plus because I like them just being plain. The only drawback to them is that they are on the expensive side. But for what the save me in time, water, and laundry soap, they are well worth the money!

Didn't like these diapers. Do not recommend

We received several of these diapers at a baby shower in newborn size; they were part of a diaper cake. We used them on our newborn for a week or so. They were awful trying to get a good fit. It just seemed like they were not made like a traditional disposable diaper. The leg gussets were not as well-made as other brands. We noticed one evening that my newborn's leg looked purple/blue. It turns out the diaper was on too tight on that leg. We've NEVER had that happen with any other diaper. It was just odd getting them to fit correctly. We used up the ones we were given & never bought any other ones. I will never use this brand.

They were hard to get a proper fit. The legs would often be too tight or they would not seem to fit correctly in the front.

I don't recall having any leaks while using these

Comfort
Too hard to get to fit properly. Ended up being too tight on my baby's legs They did not seem to be as comfortable as other brands. Did not seem as well made.

These are great!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers:

I use cloth diapers on my son, so when we occasionally have to use disposables, I prefer to make sure that they are as natural as I can get them to be. I gave these a try because I was hoping they would be a good substitute for our cloth diapers while we were on vacation with nowhere to do laundry. I was very happy with these, and more importantly, so was my son!

These are very easy to use! To anyone who is used to more conventional diapers, they may be a little confusing because they do not have that distinctive odor when they are wet, but you get used to them quickly.

We never had a leak.

Comfort
These were not quite as soft as some other disposables I have used in the past, but my son was able to move comfortably in them.

Absorbency
They are only slightly less absorbant than others, but it's a fair trade considering they are much better for baby overall. If you have a very heavy wetter, just check them a little more frequently than you normally would.

• Absorbency:

great diapers at a great price

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers:

All around these diapers are a good product and they are also a good price. I like to find good deals on products but am always excited when I find a product like this one that works so well for the great price I got it for.

Just like with any other disposable diaper these diapers are simple to use and easy to dispose of after each use and with them being made out of more natural products I can feel better about disposing them when they are better for the environment.

Leak Prevention
The strong leg bands and waist band help keep leaks under control no matter what the age of my baby was they stood up to movement and a laying still child.

Comfort
The cloth like fabric used in these diapers and the natural non chlorine products make this a great diaper to put on my baby because it is better for her skin.

Absorbency
all through my daughter babyhood these diapers help up to whatever stage she was going through and helped pull moisture away from the skin and keep her dry with the absorband fabric.

Didn't like these diapers. Do not recommend

from Lubbock, TX

I don't recall having any leaks while using these

• Absorbency:

Best Chlorine Free Diapers!

from Iowa

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers:

These diapers are awesome. I never had a problem with leaks and I love that they easily grew with my baby and fit him snug, but not too snug. I like the "stretchiness" around the leg area. They fit snug, but not too snug on my husky baby. I love that they are chlorine free as well. These are great for both newborns and older babies. I used them all the way through diapering. They absorbed really well and I never had a problem with diaper rash with my child-ever. They seem to be comfortable and are very soft.

These were very easy to use. The tabs had enough give and stretch to make them work well.

Leak Prevention
My son never had a problem with leaks.

Comfort
They seemed to be comfort. There was never any indication of irritation.

Absorbency
These diapers absorb very well.

• Absorbency:

BUMMER!!!!! They have a baby powder/perfume smell now!

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely LOVED these diapers and have been using them since my baby was 6 weeks old after much trouble finding a good diaper. However, I just ordered a jumbo pack of size 3's to see in my baby needed to go up a size and now they smell. They are totally NOT perfume free!!!!!!!! Beware if you're looking for a non-perfume/baby powder/chemical smelling diaper!!!! If you can get past the smell, they're a great diaper. But, I'm so disappointed now!!!!!!

Dry days and wet nights

from Merchantville, NJ

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers:

I have used Earth's Best diapers off and on. I like that they are chlorine free and better for the environment. They have a good fit on my baby and keep their shape. For the daytime they are great. No complaints! However, I do not recommend putting these on your baby for overnight. They are just not absorbent enough. Without fail they leaked every night. So all in all, a good diaper for daytime, but definitely not for overnight's!

Love Earth's Best Diapers

from Copperas Cove, TX

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers:

We are a cloth diapering family, but use disposables when we are out and about or when our son is staying with his grandma. I hate all the nasty chemicals that are in mainstream diaper brands, so I am pretty picky about the disposables we use. I started out using Seventh Generation, but then realized that they use the same man-made absorbency chemical that most other diapers use (Sodoium Polyacrylate) and so we switched to Earth's Best. Earth's Best contains natural absorbant materials like corn and wheat. They are a bit pricey if you pay full price, but I have yet to pay full price on them, as I order through Amazon's subscribe and save program. They aren't as soft as the Seventh Generation diapers or cloth, but in my opinion, I'd rather deal with that than put nasty chemicals on my babies bottom. He has never had a diaper rash with these either. Overall, I would recommend these to a friend.

Earths Best are the best!!!!

from Kennesaw, GA

Earth's Best Diapers, Sz 3, Don't compare to big brands

from Manchester, NH

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers:

I first purchased Earth's Best Diapers in three sizes one year ago when there was a sale at Babies R Us. They were an excellent price on sale (about .10 per diaper) but usually very high priced and only available at a limited number of retailers, from what I have seen. I tried these diapers out initially and was not impressed by their performance. I decided to keep these diapers as back-up packages for use in case I ran out of Huggies ever but after about 9 months I decided to donate all the packs that I had not opened yet. Now I am trying to finish the pack the pack of size threes that I opened and I find that I can't wait until they are gone. They do not have the leak protection of Huggies or Luvs. It is nice for my piece of mind that they are chlorine free and dye free, but I do not notice an difference in appearance or feel of my baby's skin. These diapers behave like cheap, store-brand diapers but they are priced like high-end leakproof diapers.

Diapers

from Henderson, NV

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine Free Diapers:

I love earths best diapers! They are so much better than any other disposable diaper that I have used. I have used huggies, pampers, parents choice, target store brand and Luvs and by far the earths best brand diapers are the best. The diapers are very absorbant and have never leaked even over night and we have had some wet diapers!!! I love the fasteners on the diapers is what I love the most about the earths best diapers. These diapers are much more expensive than any of the other disposable diaper brands that I listed but the quality of these diapers are absolutly worth the extra money!  I would absolutly reccomend these diapers to all of my friends because I am so impressed with the quality of the earths best brand diapers that I will use them until my son is out of diapers! The only thing that I wish was that I had tried the earths best brand diapers sooner. I wish that I had used them when my son was newborn.