Other Baby Wipes:
Earth's Best Chlorine-Free Baby Wipes

Earth's Best Chlorine-Free Baby Wipes

Too Foamy

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine-Free Baby Wipes:

I like Earth's Best products because they are usually affordable (as far as organics go) and they contain quality ingredients. But often I find that there is some quality about the product that doesn't make me dislike them, but keeps me from giving them top preference in the rotation of products that flood a house when you have a young child. The only other wipes I've used have been Seventh Generation (which I did not like) and Huggies Pure and Natural. Compared to these, the Earth's Best is really foamy when you use it and leaves a lot of wetness behind. It also leaves a bit of a residue that feels a little tacky afterward. Maybe this is the aloe and that's a good thing, adding skin protection? I'm not sure, but it's not ideal to have a lot of wetness that needs to dry before you can put a diaper back on, especially if you are doing a change away from home. Also, the wipes stick to each other terribly coming out of the dispenser, so you get hung up trying to separate them sometimes.

Earth's Best Have Proven THE Best!

from Rocky Point, NC

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine-Free Baby Wipes:

Despite the cheesiness of my review title, it is true. I have two little ones that both inherited my very sensitive skin, and finding the right baby wipes proved to be quite a challenge! With my first child, we experimented with Pampers, Pampers Sensitive, Huggies, Huggies Natural, and then on to Seventh Generation. The first four brands caused a perpetual angry red diaper rash on my little girl's bottom. Seventh Generation wipers were better, but the diaper rashes continued, despite lathering on creams, airing her little tush out, and trying different diapers (see my review on Target's Up & Up brand if interested). Finally, we tried out Earth's Best wipes. Granted, they are more expensive than your Pampers or Huggies, but I absolutely consider the slightly elevated cost worth it for a rash-free bottom! We have used no other wipes for my son- we are committed to Earth's Best!

Earth's Best Baby Wipes are AMAZING!!

from Warrenton, VA

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine-Free Baby Wipes:

We have really come to LOVE Earth's Best Baby Wipes at our house! We have tried other wipes in the past, and I even wrote a review about how much I loved a certain brand's sensitive wipes, but they turned out to be too harsh for my little boy. He kept getting diaper rash and we suspected that he had sensitive skin. I tried a pack of the Earth's Best Baby Wipes and I was HOOKED! They have a light scent, but it's only from the Aloe in the wipes - they are unscented, but the scent is almost like pure aloe vera. The wipes clean really well and don't seem to agitate my son at all. At first I wasn't sure if I would like them because they didn't feel as soft to the touch as some other brands, but after a few uses, I loved them. They leave what looks like a little soapy residue on my son's skin, but I think it's just the moisturizers that they are soaked with! My son's tush has never looked better and these wipes are just so gentle! I would highly, highly recommend these wipes to anyone, but especially for moms who are concerned about using chlorine-free wipes or have babies with sensitive skin!

Great wipes if you can find them!

from Federal Way, WA

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine-Free Baby Wipes:

A friend of mine gave me a pack of these when I ran out of our normal wipes and I must admit I was more than impressed! I love that the wipes are thick, they don't have a strong scent at all, but they still smell pleasant (unlike other sensitive wipes that I've tried that smell like a wet rag!). And of course the best part is that these are earth friendly. I always worry about the amount of waste we produce by using disposable wipes and diapers, so when I used these wipes I was happy and felt less guilty. Not to mention the fact that they are made with such natural ingredients that my son did not have any reactions whatsoever. I just wish these were made readily available and not so expensive!

Best wipes out there!

from Lombard, IL

Comments about Earth's Best Chlorine-Free Baby Wipes:

These wipes are great. They dont really smell like anything, they are moist and clothlike and thick.  Best of all they dont contribute to any diaper rashes or contain any chemicals I dont want near my baby. I am now buying them by the case and recommend them to anyone I know with little ones.