Other Baby Foods:
Earth's Best

Pros

Cons

Comments about Earth's Best 2nd Dinners Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner:

I love Earth's Best foods for children. This is another wonderful product that my daughter just loves. I try to make a lot of foods myself, but this is one "processed" food I can feel good about giving to my daughter. It is filled with natural organic ingredients. It's sweetened with real fruit rather than with added sugar and other harmful things. The jar is very portable so you can take this on the go with you anywhere, and have a good wholesome meal or snack for your little one wherever you are. Earth's Best foods are a lifesaver for a busy on the go family who want to feed their children healthy meals and snacks.

Quality of Ingredients
Earth's Best has such great ingredients. All organic fruits and vegetables that are not treated with pesticides. Meats that have no hormones or antibiotics. I feel good when I feed these to my little girls, knowing that it's incredibly healthy and they love the taste.

Safety
These are very safe foods not only because of the ingredients but there is very little risk of choking.

A great baby food!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Earth's Best 2nd Dinners Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner:

I am a big fan of Earth's best organic baby foods. The sweet potato and chicken dinner was just as great as the other ones! Babies love this! It's nice to have this on hand to have when you don't have time to make your own baby food. These jars are great for on the go and they fit great in the diaper bag. The glass on these jars are nice and sturdy. I love having a baby food that is organic. I like that it's free of chemicals, pesticides and any other stuff that could be in other baby foods. Earth's Best is a baby food that you can trust. I would definitely use this again!

Quality of Ingredients
I love the ingredients in this baby food! The ingredients are natural and organic. I feel so much better giving this baby food to my baby over other baby foods.

Safety
This baby food was easy for my child to swallow. There were no problems with choking. It went down smoothly. Just don't give the baby the glass jar and you will be fine with safety issues.

Great flavor

from Florida

Comments about Earth's Best 2nd Dinners Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner:

The sweet potatoes and chicken baby food dinner is a great transition food to help transition babies from sweet potatoes to a mix of sweet potatoes and meat. The texture is smooth, the ingredients are great and babies seem to love the flavor.

I like the jars, they're handy to reuse and the price of the Earths Best baby food is really good. I would definitely reccomend them if your baby is getting tired of the same old same old baby foods. I have noticed less allergic reactions to this product. The all natural ingredients are also a plus for mommies who insist on feeding there baby only the best, and non additive food.

Quality of Ingredients
Earth's Best has really good ingredients. The flavors are great and they don't over process the food, or use fillers. I like the flavor options that they offer, more than other brands.

Safety
These purees are fantastic, they are smooth and very easy for babies to eat. Great for babies who are just adjusting to mixed foods or "meals".

• Safety:

Earth's Best really is the best there is!

from Little Rock, AR

Comments about Earth's Best 2nd Dinners Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner:

As the mommy of a very finicky little boy, I can attest to the great taste and quality of Earth's Best baby foods, especially the Sweet Potato & Chicken dinner! My son can't get enough of it! It smells great, tastes great (I've tasted it myself!), and is very good for him. I love that all Earth's Best foods are 100% organic, something I really need for my son who's already developing food allergies. The quality of the "other brands," like Gerber oganics, just don't compare to Earth's Best baby foods, and my son tells me that every time I feed him something other than Earth's Best. Although the Earth's Best foods often cost about 20% more than Gerber foods, they offer generous coupons and sales, so it's not uncommon to save simply by buying their foods. I highly recommend the Earth's Best Sweet Potato & Chicken dinner, as well as any other Earth's Best foods. You definitely won't regret feeding your baby the BEST!

Another great organic meal by Earth's Best.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Earth's Best 2nd Dinners Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner:

Well, I am slowly making my way through all of the Earth's Best baby food jars.  I recently bought the **Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner **jar of baby food for my son.  As with all Earth's Best baby food, it is organic and not made with any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.  In particular the **Sweet Potato & Chicken Dinner** is also wheat-free in case wheat is an allergy in your household.

**Ingredients: **water, organic sweet potatoes, organic apricot puree, organic whole grain brown rice flour, organic ground chicken.

**The Scoop!**

I like that you are not just getting sweet potatoes or just apricots; it is a blend of healthy foods that expand the variety of food your little one eats.  Even though Earth's Best is a little bit more expensive than other non-organic brands, I think it is worth it to provide our children with the healthiest food available within our budget.  I will continue to purchase Earth's Best food as long as my son is in need of jarred baby food.