Other Toners:
Earth Science Clarifying Herbal Astringent, Oily/Combination Skin

Earth Science Clarifying Herbal Astringent, Oily/Combination Skin

My Skin is Glowing, Thanks to Earth Science Toner

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Earth Science Clarifying Herbal Astringent, Oily/Combination Skin:

In my experience, skin doesn't look that great when it's irritated, and alcohol tends to bother my skin over time. Earth Science relies on witch hazel, sage, rosemary, horsetail, cucumber, sea kelp and peppermint for gentle--yet effective--toning action. The excess oil is sucked away, but my skin doesn't get irritated in the process.

Earth Science Clarifying Astringent contains 9 herbal extracts and is hypo-allergenic. It's not tested on animals and contains no animal ingredients. Neither does it contain any methyl or propyl parabens.

With a pH 4 balance, the herbal astringent leaves my oily/combination skin feeling clean, balanced and blemish-free. I have no oil slicks or dry patches to worry about. Plus, the naturally-derived ingredient, hyaluronic acid, provides sufficient moisture without added oils.

There are no chemical fragrances added to this toner. It has a slight scent from its combination of natural ingredients, but nothing that stands out.

Ease of Application
Earth Science toner is easy to apply. I generally use a cotton pad to soak up a little toner and then apply to my skin. It dries quickly, with no residue, and I'm ready to follow up with my moisturizer.

• Ease of Application:

The best astringent I have used

from Saint Cloud, FL

Being a vegan, I was searching the internet for good quality skincare products. I had a good cleanser but really wanted to go a step further and start using a toner like you always hear people saying you should include this in your routine to better remove your makeup. I came across this fabulous astringent and have never looked back. I am very pleased with the smell, the texture and the amount given. I love that it meets all my standards for being natural and cruelty free. I got the herbal astringent that works best on oily/combination skin since I have acne and redness issues. This product is not harsh on my skin at all and leaves it feeling totally clean and refreshed. I use this every night whether I have worn makeup that day or not. I apply it with organic cotton balls all over my face removing that days dirt and grime or remnants of makeup that a cleanser did not get. I am very impressed with the ingredients in this product and will definitely be checking out more of the earth science skincare line.