3.7
Earth Friendly Products
Earth Friendly Products Ecos Baby Liquid Laundry Soap

Earth Friendly Products Ecos Baby Liquid Laundry Soap

3.7

Great for baby, not the best for clothes

Comments about Earth Friendly Products Ecos Baby Liquid Laundry Soap:

I have been using this Ecos detergent for years, and even though it is more expensive than most other detergents, I do still continue to use it. My daughter has sensitive skin, and other detergents always made her skin break out in a rash. This was the only one I found that was truly pure enough to not give her a rash. If it were not for her skin, though, I don't think I would continue to use this. As I said, it is more expensive than most other detergents. Also (and more importantly), I don't find that this gets clothes particularly clean. Whites get dingy after a while, and stains don't come out any more than they would if just washed with water.

Very little scent!

Good, for an environmentally friendly product.

Comments about Earth Friendly Products Ecos Baby Liquid Laundry Soap:

I thought I'd give this a try, and it works well. It doesn't make your clothes smell good, and I wouldn't use it for heavily-soiled clothes, but it works well, and if you're sensitive to scents, or want to help the environment, I'd recommend it.

Great Smell!

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Earth Friendly Products Ecos Baby Liquid Laundry Soap:

This detergent is a great "green" alternative to Dreft. Its cheaper also. Its gentle enough for baby's sensitive skin and it doesn't have a baby smell but the smell is great! This laundry detergent leaves cloth fresh and soft. And its gentle on your hands if you ever have to wash out a baby stain by hand. It is plant-based, non-toxic, and environmentally responsible.