3.3
EZ Combs Hair Accessories

EZ Combs Hair Accessories

3.3

Ez Cobms are cool

I like these combs,they are a little better than the claw ones. You can do more with them and the guide that comes with it is helpful. I tried a couple of the styles, some are easier  to do than the others. But I could never do a fancy hairstyle without some help,maybe I am not coordinated enough.

The colors are basic so they will go with anything.

You think they are going to break but they are tough. They stretch pretty far too.

I am going to buy some for my girlfriends and nieces,they will love em too.

EZ Combs are awful!

I got the EZ Combs because my hair is long for the first time in years and I thought this sounded like an easy way to wear my hair to work.
Read complete review

My hair is thin and baby-fine.  These clips won't begin to hold it the day I shampoo even a few minutes,  though my hair is past my shoulders.  The day after a shampoo, they will keep my hair in for about 1/2 hour - not a lot of help when you are busy for a 12 hr shift!

Each one has also broken after two or three uses, both the ones I orded on line and the ones by the same name from Walgreens.

I wouldn't recommend these to anyone!

EZ Combs are awful

from Astoria, OR

Comments about EZ Combs Hair Accessories:

My mother-in-law ordered EZ Combs and gave me the brown one since I have blonde hair.  The very first day that I wore it, some of the beading came loose, which caused one of the interwoven strands to hang loose.  The "combs", although comfortable, bend out of shape very easily.  I ended up tossing it - cheap cheap cheap

ez combs is a wonderful product

from Lake Worth, FL

Comments about EZ Combs Hair Accessories:

I bought ez combs at walgreens and it was easy to use and worked with my thick curly hair. It stayed all night and didn't slip once. It is well worth the money and worked better than i thought it would.

EZ Combs are awful!

from Decatur, IL

Comments about EZ Combs Hair Accessories:

I wouldn't recommend these to anyone!

Easy to use - great for those bad hair days!

from Yonkers, NY

Comments about EZ Combs Hair Accessories:

I've seen the EZ combs on tv a few times, but didn't want to buy another product that would end up unused in a drawer somewhere.  My husband saw them and thought they were nice, and offered to buy them, but I declined.  Then, we saw them in a store, and figured at least I could return them if I didnt like em, so thought I'd give it a go.

I am a classic ponytail girl.  I only really "do" my hair if I am going out.  Otherwise, for work and play it's a pony.  The bands are damaging to my hair, so I thought this would be a nice change.  It was very easy to use the first time after I read the instructions.  And even though my hair is not very thick, they held in very nicely.  and it makes you have that "pulled together" look with hardly any effort.

My husband says they look nice, and thinks they look just as good with jeans as a nice dress.  Anything that pulls double duty and is easy to use gets an A+ in my book.  The ones I bought in the store were a two set (black and brown).  I think I am going to go back and buy the silver one so I can have them for any type of outfit.

nice hair toy

from Riverside, CA

Comments about EZ Combs Hair Accessories:

at first i didn't know how to use the ez comb, but i had did a search on you tube and i figured how to use them. they are very easy and fun to use on my hair. i can do a variety of styles with the ez comb. i like wearing my hair in up dos, and half up and half down. i'm glad i can use them on my thick hair. i be extra carefully when using them so that i don't pull out my hair.

EZ combs are not the best hair accessorie.

from Glendale, AZ

Comments about EZ Combs Hair Accessories:

My sister in law bought some and gave me one to try out. She tried it first and it was very hard to put in. the strands keep getting stuck in her hair as well as mine. i thought it did it to my hair beacuse its curly but her hair is straight and the string also got stuck in her hair. After a while the strands broke (they break very easily). They do look cute when you can actually get them in...but this is not a product i would recommend to someone.

Does the Trick

from San Diego, CA

Comments about EZ Combs Hair Accessories:

I would say that this product is one that I have seen all over the place. Many of my friends have used products similar to this and over the years, I have seen many hair combs from the large ones used in the early 90's to those that are on TV infomercials today that are lightweight and supposedly easier to use and affordable.

After using this product, I have to say that they work really well and don't hurt when you have them in your hair for too long for when you are laying down with them. You can even get the color of the comb that matches your own hair color to make it not so obvious that you are actaully wearing one. I also like how comfortable they are and how easy they are to insert into your hair. My hair is unruly and takes quite some time ot get into any shape or form in any updo. I love how easy this is and my hair, being thick, can all be placed into this one hair comb withouth any trouble.

I wish EZ combs would come in a many more colors. I love them

from Bedminster, NJ

Comments about EZ Combs Hair Accessories:

I think this is a great product. EZ combs has given me more varity in styling my hair, which I love. I only wish that they would come in more colors. I'm one of those people that if you're going to buy it get it in every color. Please come out with more colors to match my out-fits.

EZ Combs:The silver one was great,but tan wood one fell apart!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about EZ Combs Hair Accessories:

EZCombs:  I got two in a package.  The silver one with the plastic beads worked great and the elastic was strong and tight, then I tried the tan wooden one in the same package and it was flimsey, the elastic was loose, it wouldn't hold and kept falling out of my hair.  It's such a shame they had to wreck such a good product!  Next time I will just stick with plastic beaded EZ combs.

Ez Cobms are cool

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about EZ Combs Hair Accessories:

The colors are basic so they will go with anything.

I am going to buy some for my girlfriends and nieces,they will love em too.