4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Parents' Comfort:

Easy to use and comfortable

Comments about ERGObaby Organic Baby Carrier:

The Ergo has been a great purchase for our family. We love that it is easy and fast to put on. The padding on the shoulders is very comfortable, and the newborn insert keeps the baby nice and snug. If you have your baby during the summer and the insert is too hot, you can simply take the cushion out of the insert to lift up his bottom. As the baby gets heavier, it's still comfortable to use and great for travel!

Baby's Comfort
Our baby loves being in the Ergo, and usually falls asleep within 10 minutes once we put the cover over his head!

Parents' Comfort
The padded shoulders and belt and very comfortable for daddy or mommy.

Easily adjustable so that both parents can use it.

I like the simply black design, it matches everything and looks sleek.

So far we've been using our Ergo for 9 months and haven't had any problems with the durability. We've even slammed the buckles in our car door on accident and they survived just fine!

• Parents' Comfort:

My husband is tall. I'm plus-size and tall. ERGObaby rocks!

from Sonora, CA

Comments about ERGObaby Organic Baby Carrier:

My husband is 6' tall. I'm 6'1" tall and plus-size. We can both wear this carrier comfortably with only a simple little tug on a couple straps to adjust it between wearers. Even my short, skinny little sister wears it and loves it when she's helping with our three kids. And did I mention that our children range in age from 4-months-old to four-years-old and are all in the 95th percentile? And yes, I've even strapped the 4-year-old on my back on occasion for laughs! This carrier is incredible. The same ERGObaby has now survived three kids. I've used both styles of infant insert too. The original insert we called "the baby taco" because it folded in half around the baby accordingly. The baby always seemed comfy but the diagonal position in which it had to be carried in the ERGObaby was awkward. The newer insert wraps around the baby, positioning them in a sitting position on a little built-in cushion (hence the nickname "baby burrito") and fits in the ERGObaby facing you tummy-to-tummy. It's much more natural and secure. We have the optional teething pads too. Our babies loved them! Great little drool catchers. Basically, this is a perfect carrier for any size or height parent in any wearing position (front, back or hip). You won't regret the purchase. It's one of the few kid gear investments that you won't regret for buying the more expensive brand. I promise.

A Life-Saver!

Comments about ERGObaby Organic Baby Carrier:

We LOVE our ErgoBaby Carrier! I don't know how I would've carried groceries up the stairs, cooked dinner, ore navigated city life without it!

It works great for nursing on-the-go, too. When wearing a nursing top, or 2 layers, I could nurse discreetly -- even while walking around the zoo!

Great for planes and airports, too. It was the only way we got our daughter to sleep on an overseas flight.

I can't say enough about the ErgoBaby Carrier. Every parent should have one!

Baby's Comfort
Baby's hips are actually supported in the proper position (at right angles). The sleeping hood helps support lolling sleepy heads.

Parents' Comfort
It gets tiresome after 2-3 hours, which is better than most! It's even more ergonomic on the back.

There's a bit of a learning curve, especially for the back-carry, but once you figure it out it's a piece of cake!

I've had mine for 6 years now and I haven't noticed any decline in the quality. It's definitely durable!

Ergo Makes Life Easier!

from Sturgis, MI

Comments about ERGObaby Organic Baby Carrier:

I have a very fussy baby. He suffered from pretty bad reflux for the first few months of his life and that resulted in a very high-maintenance, carry-me-everywhere, don't-leave-me-alone-for-a-second little guy. I love him to pieces but I spent the first few months searching and searching for something - anything - to either entertain him or make it easier for me to carry him and still accomplish SOMETHING during the day. I kept spending money on toys and other carriers that didn't do the job until I ran into a friend who was using the Ergo Organic carrier and managed to convince me to spend the money on one. So I did, reluctantly... and boy am I glad I did! The Ergo has truly been a lifesaver for me. My little boy loves riding around looking at the world while staying safe and snuggled with me. I even take him grocery shopping in it! He is old enough now to ride on my back, which makes it even easier for me to cook and clean with him right there with me. I don't know what I would do without my Ergo... it was worth every penny!

Lover our ERGO Carrier!

from Glen Carbon, IL

Comments about ERGObaby Organic Baby Carrier:

I love our Ergo it's great. It so comfortable to wear and easy to put the kiddo in. I used a baby Bjorn before I bought the Ergo and the diference is night and day on comfort for me and the baby! Would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with a little one! LOVE IT!

I love my Ergo Carrier

from Bremerton, WA

Comments about ERGObaby Organic Baby Carrier:

I have never used one so easy and light weight as the Ergo carrier. The organic material is what originally sold me on the product. I have three kids and am expecting another bundle and will be investing in another Ergo for this one. i love how heavy duty the buckles are and how soft the materials are. My husband is over 6ft tall and I am much much shorter and this carrier can be used by the both of us with ease and comfort. I always gift this one to friends and talk friends out of other models that they arent going to be happy with. I know that sometimes the price makes people step back and say.. hey do i need that? But i buying this the one time will keep you from spending a ton on a bunch of different carriers.

Amazing carrier!

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about ERGObaby Organic Baby Carrier:

I've used this carrier for about the last 6 months & we use is pretty much everyday, several times a day. It has become my go-to carrier for my little guy (almost a year old). It took a little getting used to in order to get him in & adjusted quickly, but I LOVE it. He's only been in his stroller a handful of times in his life thanks to the amazing baby carriers.

The Ergo carrier is, as its name implies, ergonomically correct for the grown-up & the baby, especially compared to others on the market. Carriers like the Baby Bjorn,Snugli, & similar "crotch danglers" have the baby literally sitting on his/her spine which is not only unsafe but uncomfortable. And babies should never face outward in carriers, especially for extended periods of time. They might look like they're enjoying themselves, but often the signs that look like excitement are really signs of overstimulation. My little one can look where we're going just fine while facing me & cuddling--he simply turns his head (duh). And when he gets tired, he simply falls asleep & I go on my merry way with errands, etc. I wore him almost all day for a week while on vacation & barely noticed the weight, whereas it's really obvious in many of those other carriers.

This carrier is THE BEST

from Vacaville, CA

Comments about ERGObaby Organic Baby Carrier:

I have many carriers and all have their perks, but this is by far the all around best. My only wish is that there were some way the kids could face forward as well - but I guess they can't do everything at once! Just last month, my husband and I went snowshoeing with my son. We have a kelty kids pack as well, but I decided to use the Ergo because it keeps him so close to me. It worked out great and he didn't feel cold at all! I love the ergo because it provides the support of a large hiking pack without the bulkyness. It works great for walking the dogs too - we have two large dogs and them on leashes with a stroller does not make a good combination, so I have always kept my son in carriers while we walk. As he started growing and gaining weight, my other carriers have slowly faded away and the Ergo remains, providing the support I need and distributing the weight evenly on my hips, rather than shoulders and upper back.

Best Baby Carrier: Ergo

from Hanover, PA

Comments about ERGObaby Organic Baby Carrier:

This is the best baby carrier we have ever used.  It held my seven pound newborn very easily and even allowed me to nurse him while walking around.  It makes it easy to hold a newborn hands free and keep track of another young one.

If you are looking for a carrier for long trips, this is definitely the one for you.  My four year old still fits in this comfortably and it is not uncomfortable for the person doing the carrying.  It is easy to walk through the airport carrying a little one on your back or front while rolling suitcases behind you.

It is a great carrier for long excursions as well.  We used it to carry our daughter through Disneyworld for many hours.  It was much easier than toting a stroller around and this way the child is higher up and can see what is going on.  If your child is one who will fall asleep on the go, it is easy for mom and dad to keep going and have the little one just take a nap.  I give it two thumbs up!

A must have for all mothers with babies

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about ERGObaby Organic Baby Carrier:

I just can’t say enough about how much I love my Ergo.  I consider this to be one of the best baby items I’ve purchased and highly recommend it to everyone I know.

I tried using a Moby wrap when my son was a newborn and he hated it.  When he outgrew his infant car seat, but wasn’t quite ready to sit for long periods, I needed a way to carry him around and keep my hands free at the same time.  I was hesitant to buy an Ergo thinking maybe baby carriers just weren’t for me, but my son loved to be held all the time so I gave it a try and I’m so glad I did.

It’s very quick and easy to put on the Ergo and get the baby in.  My baby seems really comfortable in the carrier and has fallen asleep in there a few times. Unlike other baby carriers, I can wear the Ergo for hours without my back starting to hurt.  It’s especially great if you have an older child too and need a way to carry the baby and also be able to help your older child if he needs it.  This is a must have for mothers of babies and especially mothers who also have a toddler or preschooler.