3.7

eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry

3.8

Pros

Cons

eos Shave Cream works great, but I'm bummed about one thing!

After reading so many positive things about this **eos Shave Cream**, I was really looking forward to trying the free sample that I received in the mail.  I love fruity scents and the Pomegranate Raspberry scent definitely didn't disappoint.

**eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry **is a shave cream that can be used on either wet or dry skin.  I used it in the shower during my recent vacation this weekend and was definitely pleased with it.  I am, however, totally bummed that it contains both mineral oil AND petroleum.  Two chemicals that I avoid in the products that I purchase.  It is paraben-free and not tested on animals, so that's good.

When I tore off the top of my sample, the strong, fruity scent of Pomegranate Raspberry was very noticeable.  It wasn't too strong, but men definitely aren't going to want to use it in a pinch!  It feels creamy and rubbed onto my legs like a thin lotion.  The texture was a lot thinner than my favorite shave cream, [Skindecent Sphynx Shave Cream][1] , but it worked out great.  It left my legs soft and smooth and I didn't incur any cuts.

Overall, I really liked this shaving cream.  If it didn't contain mineral oil and petroleum, I would definitely buy it.  If you don't avoid those two ingredients, I highly recommend this product.  It smells great and provided a smooth shave!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Skindecent-Sphynx-Shaving-Cream-Mangolicious-reviews

does the job

Tried out this new EOS shave cream. It didn't specify for women but I imagine that the Pomegranate Raspberry fragrance would eliminate a lot of male users.

The cream is...Read complete review

The cream is thick, goes on easily and seems to do its job as far as the shaving process goes. The fragrance would be my only complaint. It is very "candy" and "sweet" smelling and doesn't necessarily blend well with other fragranced products that seem to be everywhere anymore. Can't we buy shampoo or soap that doesn't just smell like soap anymore? It can be a chore sometimes making sure you don't come out of the shower smelling like a candy store with different fragrances of each product unless you are fortunate enough to buy one line of products that all have the same fragrance. I don't know if there is Pomegranate Raspberry shampoos and body washes available to accompany this shaving cream.

That all being said, the cream itself works fine, softens the skin as the razor glides along your legs and underarms. But then again, so does any hair conditioner as anyone who has worked in the medical field knows.

Good product that does what it says it will do. I guess you can't ask for more these days. The only negative is the overpowering fragrance.

Love EOS

from Burton, Ohio

About Me Clean Shaven

Pros

• Clean Feel
  • Close Shave
  • Doesn't Clog Razor
  • Fresh Scent
  • Moisturizes Skin
  • Protects Against Nicks & Cuts

Cons

• Legs
    • Women

Comments about eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry:

I loved this lotion shave cream. I was a bit hesitant but once I used it I fell in love!! Plus it smells great and really moisturizes!

Finally a shaving cream that leaves skin feeling soft and supple

from Golden, CO

Comments about eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry:

I love this shaving cream. For years I have been using the old aerosol can shaving creams, that are basically all the same and they left me with nicked,dry skin. Eos is different, it is more like a lotion than a shaving cream really. It comes in a bottle with a pump and you dont need as much as you do with the old shaving creams.

The first time I used this shaving cream(lotion). I noticed a huge difference in my skin. My legs were not nicked at all and the felt smooth and mosturized. I live in a very dry climate so that is saying something. The only thing that I don't like is that it is hard to get all the product out of the container. Since it comes in a pump, there is often cream left on the bottom of the container. I have found that I can actually get a few more uses out each container by removing the pump and turning uposide down on my had to get all the cream.

I love the scent. Smells great!! Raspberryliscious!!!! My boyfriend loves it too.

eos nothing

from Louisville, KY

Comments about eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry:

this cream you will need alot to do one leg does not spread well, doesnt seem to soften skin as it claims and for the cost of one bottle is high and you will not get as many used compared to other shaving creams

Hands down the best shaving cream

Comments about eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry:

I think EOS shaving cream is a hidden gem. It has a pump that the cream comes out of - not like other shaving creams, as there is no air behind it. I also like the pump because it unscrews so you can get every last drop and not always feel like you are wasting product. It is so smooth and it makes your body moisturized throughoout the day. I'm definitely going to stick with EOS from now on!

Made me itch

from Du Quoin, IL

Comments about eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry:

I recently purchased the eos as part of a deal at my local pharmacy. This is not the brand I normally use (as it is at least twice the cost), but I decided to try it out since it was on sale. I like that there is a pump at the top. This makes accessing the cream quite easy. You can use the cream with our without water (a plus). When I tried eos, however, I was not so impressed. As soon as I was done shaving, I immediately began to itch. I had to slather my legs with lotion to get the itching to stop. Even though it was considered "ultra moisturizing," I didn't feel as though this did anything more for my skin than regular soap and a razor. Overall, I was not impressed with the eos and will not be purchasing again.

For me, personally, the itching that followed completely negated the shave.

It is a general, clean scent. Not overpowering but still noticable.

Great for a dry shave.

from Nashville, MI

Comments about eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry:

I love this product for when I don't feel like shaving in the shower or I took a shower the night before/etc. I love the smell. It leaves my legs smooth. The only downside is the bottle/pump, when you get down tot he last bit of product you can't get it all. Other than that, I like this.

EOS is a product I would definitely NOT recommend.

from Miami, FL

Comments about eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry:

My daughter and I originally purchased this product because of a sale which we combined with a coupon to get the product for free. I'm so glad because if this were not the case, we'd have asked for our money back.

EOS smells nice but leaves a "film" on your legs and was just not very effective. Not sure what all the hype is about but we will not be using again.

Horrible

from Chicago, IL

Comments about eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry:

Not a good shaving cream. It doesn't lather so I need a few pumps to get it to stay on my leg. I felt like I could cut myself because I don't think it adheres to the skin that well. My pump also stopped working.

Like shaving with lotion, so moisturizing and smooth!

from Brownsville, PA

Comments about eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry:

There are so many reasons I love EOS shaving cream! I received a sample and wasn't expecting anything extraordinary. My regular shaving cream was previously Skintimate, because it was always on sale and worked as well as anything else I had tried. I also had occasionally used lathered body soap to shave my legs quickly and had the exact same results as when I used Skintimate or any other shave cream. After realizing this, I began to use shaving cream less and less because it seemed a bit pointless.

EOS has completely changed my opinion. The first time I tried the Pomegranate Raspberry sample in the shower, the first thing I noticed was the amazing smell! It's not like any other shaving cream, it smells like a really yummy scented lotion. Not overbearingly strong.

I've never used this product dry, only in the shower (it says it can be used wet or dry). But I'm sure it would be perfect for using dry. This product feels and acts just like a lotion. It smooths on like a lotion and doesn't foam or lather, and when you're done shaving, your skin feels as though you just applied lotion. It is so smooth and moisturizing.

My favorite part of the product: the close shave. Normally when I shave my legs, I can begin to feel stubble 5 hours later. Disappointing. But with EOS, I shaved in the morning, took another shower at night, woke up the next morning and I could not feel any stubble on my legs at all!! That had never happened to me before.

This is a truly amazing product, I suggest any woman give this a try.

Smells great & lives up to its name

from Agawam, MA

Comments about eos Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry:

I first received **EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - Pomegranate Raspberry **as a free sample, but purchased the full-sized version afterwards to get the full effect.  The first thing I noticed about this product was its scent.  I'm not one who trends towards fruity scents, but I really enjoy shaving with this lotion.  Throw in that it is paraben-free & made with natural aloe and shea butter & I'd say I've found a winner.

The second appealing thing I found about this product was the unique bottle design.  The *plastic*  bottle (that obviously won't rust on the bottom) has an easy to grip perimeter so it won't slip out of your hand.  I also really enjoy the fact that it has a pump dispenser - much like a lotion would.  A few pumps and I'm off!

While the substance does not make my tub slippery, I would say that it is more of a lotion than a cream.  It goes on very thin, which may be a turn-off for some.  I happen to believe it makes the shaving process much easier since I feel like it gets a closer cut minus any irritation.  I can also say that **EOS** lives up to its reputation of being the "Evolution Of Smooth" with this product as my legs have never been smoother.

This product comes in two other scents, that I've discovered so far, and I've already purchased them as back-ups to give those a shot as well.  I now have FIVE bottles of this brand!!

(Please let me know whether or not you found this review helpful by clicking the button below!  I'd love to know what reviews work & which could use some help!)