Other Misc. Healths:
Eas
EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder

EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder

Tastes amazing while offering a good source of protein

Comments about EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder:

EAS 100% whey protein tastes great and offers a good source of protein without adding a lot of extra calories. The added glutamine also aides in muscle recovery after tough workouts. I have noticed a change in my muscle mass since starting this product. I use it as a quick breakfast to start my day with a good source of protein. I find that I hve more energy and stay full longer when starting my day with a shake made with EAS 100% whey protein. I have tried the soy, but defiantly prefer the taste of the whey .
It is not grainy and has a smooth texture and pleasant taste. I blend it with sugar free pudding mix, fruit, water, and ice to add flavor and to thicken. It almost reminds me of a milk shake. This also helps to soothe my sweet tooth and ice cream cravings.
I am not a big meat eater, so this product helps supplement my diet and provide the protein that. Need to support my body through long runs and strength training exercises.
I have also notice a boost in my weight loss as I increase the amount of protein in my diet.

Causes Acne

Comments about EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder:

I was using this product for a year before I realized that it was causing my adult acne. I went through many doctors and prescriptions and wasted tons of time and money before I realized that it was from using this supplement. Please be careful and be aware that acne is a side effect of this product in some people.

EAS 100% Whey is Great

from Lake Villa, IL

Comments about EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder:

EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder is a great deal. The packaging is nice as it is reseable, but a bit large (5 lb bag). It mixes pretty well on it's own, but will mix much better in a blender. Taste good with milk, ok with water. I would recommend it if you are looking for a low price Whey protein powder.

Gets the job done.

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about EAS 100% Whey Protein Powder:

This stuff is great! If your diet is low on meat and you can't get enough protein, consider whey! this is protein isolated from the liquid left from cows' milk that has been turned into cheese-curd. Whey protein is a great way to introduce protein into healthy foods that normally have no or only very little amounts, such as oatmeal or cookies, or to supplement a diet through direct consumption in water. Body Fortress, one of the more trusted and wll known brands in protein, is probably one of the better ways to go in the market. Whenever possible, I recommend buying Whey protein in Bulk so that your intake will be of a continuous and homogenous nature, and since Body Fortress has been around for a while, if you lay loyalty down for this company it shoiuld be around to provide a great product for the years to come.

I personally recommend using dry whey to make peanut-butter-carrot cookies with flaked carrots, creamy peanut butter, and enough whey to keep the mixture dry. A good sized cookie can equal a good-sized shake, and the high-fat peanut butter really helps to add calories to put on weight.