1.9

Cons

• Customer Service:
    • Vehicle Selection:

Truly E-Z to Rent-a-car

After the mixed reveiws I was a little sceptical but there should've been no worries.  I rented from the Orlando airport and everything went smoothly from beginning to end.  The car was a new car with less than 15,000 miles on it and ran great and it was the cheapest rental I could find!  They are located right in the airport, so no waiting on shuttles - just walk.  With the experience I had with E-Z,  I would definitely rent from them again.

Charged my card a month later. Very bad customer service!

So we rented a car from the Orlando EZ rent a car on I-Drive and everything seemed to be good. About 3 weeks after I got back from my vacation there was a charge on my card for well over $200. So I called them and they could not give me an answer and just kept handing me off to someone else. At the end of all these people they hand me off to an answering machine and it says they will give me a call between M-F just leave a message. I was sooo fed up with it i went to my bank and they tried to talk to someone but most of the people can barely speak English and just transferring them also! Finallt my bank had to refer them to the Fraud agency and i finally got my money back. I would never recommend EZ rent a car to anyone. They seem cheap but all the hidden fees adds up. Will never rent from again! **STAY AWAY!!**

Do not rent from this company!!

from Orlando Fl

Comments about E-Z Rent-A-Car:

The woman at the counter at the Orlando Airport was slick...She tried to make me pay for the ez pass, extra insurance, and up graded vehicle, etc...They must get commissions on the extras. Even though I declined them, I noticed on my receipt that I was charged for them. When I called the company to complain, no one could speak English. I complained when I returned the car but got the run around and a nasty manager. I was overcharged.a significant amount and there does not seem to be any recourse. SIt was difficult to find someone who spoke English working here. A bad company to deal with. I think someone needs to look into all these complaints.

Stay away from FLL Ez Car rental

from Aston, Pa

Comments about E-Z Rent-A-Car:

My husband and I were given an "upgraded" car that broke down on a 2 lane highway at night. My husband waited almost 3 hours then pushed the piece up into the bottom of the car to drive back to Pomp and Beach. He had to stop every 20-30 minutes to push it back up. We were given another car the next day with the promise of a refund. Neil- the manager of the FLL branch will not return my many calls as well as calling the main number.
RIP OFF- BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE- DEPLORABLE CARS

Need to have a zero star rating

from San Diego, Ca

Comments about E-Z Rent-A-Car:

I rented a car from EZ back in August for one day my total was $86 and I paid when I turned the car in. I received on September 22nd a charge for 157$. EZ rental car had ignored three toll violations I had made (I was unaware of them). If paid promptly like other car companies do I would have paid $7.50. Because they did not pay the fees I was then charged $40 per violation which totaled 127.50. They then charged me a $30 administration fee. So basically I believe this car company willingly allowed the charges instead of paying them so that they could charge a $30 admin fee. Customer service also treated me like dirt. They refused to even take off the $30 admin fee. I have never ever ever ever ever had a experience worse than this with rental cars. And Ive rented cars on nearly all my past vacations.

Worst of everything!!!!

from Jacksonville ,FL

Comments about E-Z Rent-A-Car:

First of all the facility is unwelcoming and not clean. After signing the paperwork and getting the keys, the EZ Rental team member instructed me to go to the parking lot unaccompanied "To inspect the car". I had to return the car the next day due to mechanical issues with the vehicle. I was delayed with my planned trip because of the car issues. I returned to Jacksonville EZ Rental the next day and was given another car rental that smelled and had issues with the key fob. When I called in regards to the key fob issues, I was told to purchase a battery and they would refund me. The customer service was unacceptable. I know there is a first for everything and this was by far the first and worst experience in customer service. I DO NOT recommend EZ Rent- A Car to not even my worst enemy. I regret not looking up the reviews,very poor customer service

Worst car rental experience ever

from Kahalui, HI

Comments about E-Z Rent-A-Car:

We reserved a Mustang Convertible a month in advance of our trip to Maui. Upon arrival, we waited over two hours in line to find that not only did they not have the Mustang we reserved, they had no cars. Digging to the back of the lot, they were able to provide a dirty Jetta. They did offer to wash it, but after a long flight and a long wait in line I was anxious to get out of there.

A few days later I was stopped by the police. The car had Nevada plates which had expired over a year prior, and a temporary Hawaii registration that was expired, and a safety inspection that was expired. The cop was ready to throw the book at me until he realized it was a rental. He did not write me a ticket because there was no way the rental company would be liable for the ticket.

Upon returning the car, I spoke with another couple who also had expired plates on their rental. The return agent merely said she would inform her manager. It appeared that the office was understaffed and employees overworked.

I do have to say the employees were all friendly and nice. They were working hard.

Horrible experience!!! Never rent from EZ.

from Montreal

Comments about E-Z Rent-A-Car:

I rented a car from the location 457 Michel Jasime, Dorval, QC H9P1C2.

Let me tell you, your agent at that location is extremely rude to the customers. I had a really very bad experience with my booking.

I rented a 7 seater Standard SUV as shown in the snapshot. When I reached there he gave me a 5 seater and when I tried to reason as to why the website says 7, he was extremely rude to me.

I had to get a very expensive upgrade because I was stuck. But let me tell you, I am never booking with your agency again specially when you have such rude agents at the desk talking to the customers. Awfull, terrible experience EZ Car.

EZ car rental

from montreal

Stay away. A big sham

STAY AWAY

from Boson

Comments about E-Z Rent-A-Car:

Whatever you do, DO NOT RENT FROM E-Z. Not only do they have horrendous customer service, but they will overcharge you hundreds of dollars from the amount you agreed upon and signed on. I have officially reached out to them 5 times for my refund and they have made a point to not respond to a single voicemail or e-mail. By the way, don't even try calling their customer care service line, you will be waiting on the phone for over an hour. The one time I got in touch with a customer service associate, he promised me he would share the mistake with his manager and get back to me within a few days....I have now been waiting for two weeks. It was my mistake renting from a company that is known for atrocious customer service and cars, but I was convinced by the sales associate promising me a competitive low rate. Little did I know I would be charged much more than the price for trusted and luxurious car rental companies. Please save yourself the money and the time and stay away from E-Z.

stay away from ezrentacar/america car rental

from cancun

Comments about E-Z Rent-A-Car:

Reserved a jeep wrangler for pickup in Cancun. Of course it wasn't available when I showed up so I had to settle for a different vehicle. Picked it up and the gas tank was empty! Of course they said to return it empty. Stupid.
Of course the closest gas station had inflated prices. I suspect they are working together. Was told I could return car early for a refund of unused days which I did. When i returned it they again said id get a refund for unused days. Emaied them twice with no response. Called and customer service hung up on me.

I will never rent from E-Z Rental car again

from Friendswood Texas

Comments about E-Z Rent-A-Car:

I thought that I was going to have a good experience with E-Z car but that was not the case. When we returned the car my husband left his cell phone in the car. As soon as we landed we immediately started calling and we were told that they would look for the phone and call us back. Well, we left 8 messages and I also tracked the phone to the rental agency. At one point the phone was answered and I could hear the rental clerks typing on the computer and talking. After that point the phone was turned off. I called again and spoke to a very rude young man and told him that we tracked the phone to E-Z and we needed the phone. He said that he would have a manager call us back which again never happened. The fact that someone at E-Z took the phone is just wrong. We know the phone was in the car but no one at E-Z could careless. That is not what I call customer service. Sad that no one at E-Z ever called us back when they know how important a phone is to someone. My husband is on several medications that were all listed on his phone so it was really important that we got the phone back. I remember the day when customer service was everything to a company. Just not E-Z car.