Other Vacuums:

Dyson DC34 Cordless Handheld Vacuum

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Effective and convenient hand held vacuum

Comments about Dyson DC34 Cordless Handheld Vacuum:

This handheld vacuum works great for small jobs like crumbs under the table from the kids, around the baseboards in our kitchen (and other areas), and under the couch cushions. It's also a great tool to keep up with cleaning our vehicles' interiors, especially the car seats. I have been using it for about a month and have not had any problems so far.

Maneuverability
It is easy to use around small spaces.

Ease of Maintenance
Once you know how to empty and clean the filters, it is easy to maintain.

Suction Performance
The suction is very powerful for a hand held vacuum. Compared to my regular multipurpose Dyson, the suction isn't as powerful, but that is to be expected with a hand held.

Versatility
I really appreciate how versatile this product is. There are so many functional uses including small areas to clean up, baseboards, vehicles, furniture, stairs, and the corners of drawers and shelves.

I have only been using this product for a month, but so far it seems very sturdy and made to last.

• Versatility:

This vacuum is very convenient and efficient

Comments about Dyson DC34 Cordless Handheld Vacuum:

This Dyson Cordless Handheld Vacuum is a very efficient and convenient way to clean up small messes and get the little crumbs out of corners. I was quite hesitant to buy this product because its' price is rather high. I thought that I could get along without it and make due with my broom. Although that is in fact true, this vacuum sure did make things a lot easier, and I prefer not to get along without it! It picks up everything, and in the true Dyson fashion, it is extremely easy to empty. It is rechargeable, and once fully charged, it runs for longer than my past handheld vacuums. I have had this vacuum for about two years now, so it has shown a longer life than all of my past handheld vacuum cleaners. Be warned that is pretty loud, so I try not use it late at night as to not disturb my neighbors. . But it definitely gets the job done, and although it was expensive, it is all-around a pretty cool product.

Good

from Warren, OH

Comments about Dyson DC34 Cordless Handheld Vacuum:

The Dyson cordless handheld vacumm is a really great vacumm that I enjoy using when I need to clean those hard to reach spots. This vacumm is super lightweight and easy to clean, store and maintain. The only thing about this vacumm that I really dont care for too much is the fact that it is battery operated and the battery does not last long once you charge it. I would say for only about ten minutes does it last and then you have to charge it again for about twenty minutes! This is not good for when I am in a hurry for something and need to vacumm something quickly it will take a lot of time from what I need to get going to do. Other than that the suction is great, it is very durable and versatile. The design is really fancy and sleek and really high tech. Overall I would rate this good with a downside of the battery charging.I would reccommend this to someone looking for a handheld vacumm its great!

• Versatility:

For a dyson not impressed....

Comments about Dyson DC34 Cordless Handheld Vacuum:

I go this vacuum from a casino giveaway along with the dc25 all floors vacuum. I have to say i am not that impressed with this vacuum. It is easy to use and empty the canister. I am not that impressed with the suction power or the battery of this product. It does work pretty well on furniture and couches/sofas to get pet hair off. But the battery usually dies within 15-20 minutes of use. I also try to use this for the car, but the attachments provided do not allow to get into small crevices or little nooks and crannies, and the suction power does not allow it to get car mates and rugs properly clean.

Maneuverability
Maneuvers fairly well but needs additional attachments to get into small spaces. Its fairly lightweight and easy to used with one hand, but leaves something to be desired.

Ease of Maintenance
Very easy to empty with one button allowing you to empty canister. Has one filter that needs to be washed out and dryed periodically.

Suction Performance
Works fairly well on stairs or with tool on sofas/couches, but in terms of heavy dirt does not get everything up. Also does nto work all that well on rugs and car mats, etc

Versatility
Pretty good in terms of being portable, but could use additional tools or adapters.

The design itself in terms of being handheld is goo, but battery life lacks.

Have used it a few times a week for about 5 years and still holds up, just doesnt have the suction power of a normal dyson.

• Versatility:

The best little vacuum ever!

Comments about Dyson DC34 Cordless Handheld Vacuum:

I remember dust busters from my childhood. They hardly sucked up dirt and the battery went dead so quickly. Well those days are gone. The Dyson Handheld is amazing! I use it almost daily. It has replaced a dust pan in my house. This is one powerful little guy. I use it for everything. It picks up dog hair off the furniture and works great in the car. They are expensive and we received ours as a wedding gift. I think I would probably buy one though if we hadn't received it. If I could I would have a few stationed around the house. Only one little cons. When the battery is dead, it doesnt slowly wear down and loose power (in some respects this is nice because it works strong till the end) it just shuts off completely. It would be nice if it had a little battery meter or something so you have an idea of how much you have left. Overall this is a fantastic vacuum. I have an full sized Dyson vacuum as well. They are made well and very durable. We will buy more dyson products down the road.

Ease of Maintenance
Easy to empty the contents.

Suction Performance
Really powerful for how small it is.

Dyson DC34 Goes Where Other Vacuums Can't Reach

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Dyson DC34 Cordless Handheld Vacuum:

The Dyson DC34 has extraordinary suction power for being a handheld. Weighing under 3 pounds makes cleaning the staircase a breeze. Switch the attachments and get into the crevices of corners where normal uprights cannot go. Dyson claims that their vacuum powered by the digital motor spins up to 3 x faster than conventional electronic motors and doesn't lose suction power while you are vacuuming. I have to agree and one asset I particularly enjoy is that it is pretty quiet. Being a fan and owner of Dyson products for sometime now, I love recommendating their products. When my children were young, I was going through one vacuum after another and finally decided to spend a little extra to get a quality machine. I am no longer looking. Dyson is the right selection.

Only 2.9 pounds can be carried anywhere with ease

Ease of Maintenance
Just push button and empty container

Suction Performance
Very powerful suction for a handheld

• Versatility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Dyson DC34 Cordless Handheld Vacuum:

I have had this vacuum for 5 years. Received it as a gift. I have yet to find another hand held cordless vacuum that offers this high level of suction. It is quickly charged. The only complaint I would have is that the charge does not last as long as I'd like. If I vacuumed for over 30 minutes, the charge would run out. Otherwise, it recharges fairly quickly and the battery lasted for 2 - 3 years before needing to be replaced.

Ease of Maintenance
The Dyson hand held is fairly easy to clean. It comes apart easily and the vacuum is easy to unclog. The only issue I would have is that while it was easy to empty, and keep fairly clean, it was not as easy to thorougly clean.

Suction Performance
The suction performance is not to be beat in a rechargeable hand help vacuum. A++