Other Flat Screen TVs:

Dynex 42" 1080p Flat-Panel HDTV

Pros

Cons

• Sound Quality:

Amazing product that will not disappoint!

Comments about Dynex 42" 1080p Flat-Panel HDTV:

Super easy to install. Plug and play. Connects easily to many auxiliary products like gaming consoles.

Picture Quality
Crisp and crystal clear picture, especially with HD

Sound Quality
A bit tinny at higher volumes, but nothing that a simple sound bar can't fix

This TV has moved with me to several locations and I have not had a single problem with it

Flat and super thin!

• Sound Quality:

Dynex, a good quality tv for less money

from Milford, OH

Comments about Dynex 42" 1080p Flat-Panel HDTV:

I really feel like this TV has done well for me. It has enough ports for my blue ray player and other electronics. It even has a sound equalizer function that is so helpful for when loud commercials come on that hurt your ears. I do wish that it had the quicker refresh rate, but really that is my only complaint. It's a good TV for the price.

Great TV for the price

Comments about Dynex 42" 1080p Flat-Panel HDTV:

Best bang for your buck right here. Very affordable for the type of tv it is. The picture, color and quality are really great. The only thing is that the speakers leave a bit to be desired! Solved that with a cheap sound bar. A year later and the TV still works the same as new. I would recommend to anyone wanting an affordable tv for the price.

Dynex 42 inch

from Valparaiso, FL

Comments about Dynex 42" 1080p Flat-Panel HDTV:

We got this television as a gift last year.  And we LOVE it.  For an off brand from Best buy its just as good as the name brand ones.  the picture is supurd, its like having a theatre in your own home.  Its really very easy to adjust the settings on the tv and if you're a gamer or live with one, well this is the tv for them.  Such a clear picture and large screen make things come in so much more sharp.  I don't have be a few complaints.  the major complaint is that the speakers kind of well suck, you have to raise the volume up so high to be able to hear it over most normal house hold noises, but a home theatre system should do the trick to help with that. And its very strange when i turn on the television, it tels me to please wait, kind of like its warming up or something, but other than those two very small things, i still say this television is great for the money they paid, and i will be getting one for my daughter for Christmas this year too.

GREAT PRICE AND GREAT QUALITY

from Easley, SC

Comments about Dynex 42" 1080p Flat-Panel HDTV:

My Husband has been begging me for ages to get a flat screen High Definition tv. So after some research and sale shopping we decided on a flat screen Dynex television.... Mine is the 42 inch screen but the tv is wonderful! It is just as clear as my in laws Sony and it was about half the price!!!!! I would recommend it to anyone!