Other Flat Screen TVs:
Dynex 40 in. 1080p LCD HDTV

Dynex 40 in. 1080p LCD HDTV

This Dynex is an excellent value for the money!

from West Jordan, UT

Comments about Dynex 40 in. 1080p LCD HDTV:

We purchased this 40 inch 1080p 60 Hz LCD tv at the end of 2010. There was an excellent sale and we were able to get a great price. It also had excellent reviews on the store website, so we went ahead.

We have really enjoyed our 40 inch tv so far. We wall-mounted it, but it does come with a stand so as to put it on an entertainment center if you wish. It has 4 HDMI outputs (although we're not using any right now) and has good screen quality. I like that you can change the picture value to be energy saving (less bright) or other options (like, sport, cinema). I also like that you can zoom the picture so that non-HD channels still feature full-screen on the TV. It also has a very nice sleek black look, and although it is right next to a wall with a window, there is no disrupting reflection. One thing I don't like is that we now have an extra remote, just for the TV. For some reason our cable remote will not work with this TV. Also, I have heard (second-hand) that these TVs usually start having issues after their warranty runs out after 3-4 years.