Other Flat Screen TVs:
Dynex
DX-LDVD22-10A
Dynex 22 in. HDTV-Ready TV

Dynex 22 in. HDTV-Ready TV

This Dynex is Awesome for my Bedroom!

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Dynex 22 in. HDTV-Ready TV:

This little 22" set is absolutely one of the best tv's for the money!  I don't even know where to start.  It looks like the ones that cost twice as much, the picture, oh the picture, absolutely clear as a bell!  I am so not kidding, if you have a bedroom or gameroom or kitchen area that you are wanting to put a tv in, please check this one out. I got for me for a present from me to me! How fun.  Seriously, this tv without cable or anything gets me 22 channels and that is unheard of where I live.  Not only the new gala of more pickens, but this set is absolutely  so clear, I know I said it before, but it is amazing.  The color is so real, you can see every bump on some of the peoples faces and I have never had a television that did that before.  I usually watch it in the early morning around 5am til 7am and then in the evening I will watch something and a lot of the time, just fall asleep.  I really cannot believe the value for the price.  If you really are looking, please check this one out you will be glad you did!