3.8
Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots

Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots

3.8

Do you like to fly?

I believe my first comment about Dynapep Micro-energy shots should be : Use with Caution!  Dyna Pep Micro-energy shots come in a tiny little plastic package that looks quite innocent - like medicine in fact. Tastes that way too by the way! Yuck! I foolishly thought that this would be like every other energy supplement I had ever taken and downed the entire contents of this little container at once.  Never again will I take the whole thing at once.  Within 10 minutes the top of my head started to tingle.  Within twenty it felt like it was floating about two inches above the top of my skull.  Not unpleasant, just ...odd.  And the feeling remained all day. Note that the reason I had tried this little thriller was that I had just pulled an all nighter playing a new PC game and HAD to stay awake the next day. l stayed awake with no problem.  All day.  Wasn't even tempted to sleep. Got everything on my list done too.  Was a little difficult tho, had to do it piecemeal. Seems they forgot to mention on the package that although Dynapep is fantastic for keeping you awake it also makes it extremely hard to focus on anything for more than about 15 minutes.  I couldn't even sit still long enough to eat lunch!!  Kept jumping up to do other things in the middle of it.  Still, I believe I will be investing in more of the little red drops... but I believe  I will be figuring out my perfect dosage, not ever downing the whole package again.

Dyna Pep should come with Pepto

I purchased one of these Dyna Pep micro shots about a year ago because I had to take some friends home late at night and they lived about an hour away. I downed it really quickly and felt a little tingle and then not a whole lot else for the rest of the night. The next day we had had a trip to Atlanta planned and, well, to say the least I didnt enjoy myself. I was horribly sick all day (And I dont mean throwing up). I was running back and forth to the bathroom all day long! I even bought several kinds of stomach medicine and none of it helped. All day long I just kept feeling worse and worse and worse. I knew it had to be from the energy shot because no one else was sick and I hadnt eaten or drank anything else suspicious. It got bad enough that by the time we got home I seriously thought about going to the emergency room, but I didnt think I could make it that long in the car without a bathroom break.Needless to say, I will never ever EVER buy one of those again, and I caution my friends to do the same.

tastes terrible!

Comments about Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots:

Terrible taste and bitter aftertaste - expected long lasting effect from formula rated as strong but it didn't last long and all i got was a headache and crash after about an hour or so - not impressed.

Feels Like Natural Energy

from Pompano Beach, FL

Comments about Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots:

Best source for energy on the market. I replaced my morning coffee with it and it lasts my whole day at work. This little tiny shot is awesome, no jitters, no crash. I don't ever take the time to write reviews but as u can see I now have the energy, lol.

DynaPep works wonders!

from Miami, FL

Comments about Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots:

DynaPep it's an amazing product, it does what it says. I take it whenever I need that extra energy boost. It keeps me up, full of energy and fully concentrated on what I'm doing. Definitely worth the money. I recommended to anyone.

DynaPep is awesome!

from Green Cove Springs, FL

Comments about Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots:

My friend told me about this product and I thought I'll give it a try but honestly I wasn't expecting much. Boy was I wrong. It's amazing what that 4ml shot can do. I guess you won't believe it until you try it.

Omg DynaPep really works!

from Miami, FL

Comments about Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots:

The first time I tried DynaPep I couldn't believe that it actually worked. Now I always use it whenever I have to stay late and work. I absolutely love it, it keeps me up and focused on what I'm doing. Best energy enhancer ever!

Everlasting flow of energy with DynaPep

from North Hollywood, CA

Comments about Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots:

I love working out. And now with DynaPep I get that extra energy boost when ever I needed. Keeps me going for hours... and it's made out of natural ingredients which makes it one of the healthiest energy products.

Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots --> Never Again!

from Newport Beach, CA

Comments about Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots:

Beware when taking Dyna Pep energy "mico-shots".  I took a few of these a few weeks ago, and I haven't felt the same since.  No joke.

I took these micro-shots to stay awake late into the night.  I felt tweaked out all night after taking it.  The next morning I had one of the worst hang-overs of my life.  This was also confirmed by multiple friends that also took Dyna Pep.  My roommate was seriously considering going to the hospital due to anxiety issues; which he's never experienced before.  It's now weeks later and I still think my head is foggy and less focused since I took these micro-shots.  Never again will I take Dyna Pep.

WOW!!! very unexpected; this is beyond any energy drink.

from Fullerton, CA

Comments about Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots:

What an unexpected experience.  I took one serving and was expecting nothing, perhaps a coffee like stimulate; what was unexpected was the extreme energy I experienced.  Very unlike anything before.  What a product!

Dyna Pep should come with Pepto

from Menlo, GA

This one tastes :(

from Manassas, VA

Comments about Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots:

I have bought this last year, and I took it with me when I travelled to another country last time in Jan 2010.  I thought this tiny energy drink tubes are tasteful with flavors like the other energy drink.  Because of its compact sizes, I gave it a try.  After taking just one zip, I dumped it to the trash can right away.  I totally regretted to bring this with me abroad.  This thing tastes awful and it does tastes like a medicine somehow.  Also, it is quite pricy comparing to other brands out there.  I'd rather have mint chewing gum to make me stay awake than taking this energy drink again.  I gave it 2 stars on this review because it is below the average, and the 2 stars beling to the compact size but not really for this product itself.  I hate to say that, but it is what it is.