3.8
Other Misc. Healths:
Dyna Pep
Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots

tastes terrible!

Terrible taste and bitter aftertaste - expected long lasting effect from formula rated as strong but it didn't last long and all i got was a headache and crash after about an hour or so - not impressed.

USA

Feels Like Natural Energy

Best source for energy on the market. I replaced my morning coffee with it and it lasts my whole day at work. This little tiny shot is awesome, no jitters, no crash. I don't ever take the time to write reviews but as u can see I now have the energy, lol.

Pompano Beach, FL

DynaPep works wonders!

DynaPep it's an amazing product, it does what it says. I take it whenever I need that extra energy boost. It keeps me up, full of energy and fully concentrated on what I'm doing. Definitely worth the money. I recommended to anyone.

Miami, FL

DynaPep is awesome!

My friend told me about this product and I thought I'll give it a try but honestly I wasn't expecting much. Boy was I wrong. It's amazing what that 4ml shot can do. I guess you won't believe it until you try it.

Green Cove Springs, FL

true

Omg DynaPep really works!

The first time I tried DynaPep I couldn't believe that it actually worked. Now I always use it whenever I have to stay late and work. I absolutely love it, it keeps me up and focused on what I'm doing. Best energy enhancer ever!

Miami, FL

true

Everlasting flow of energy with DynaPep

I love working out. And now with DynaPep I get that extra energy boost when ever I needed. Keeps me going for hours... and it's made out of natural ingredients which makes it one of the healthiest energy products.

North Hollywood, CA

true

Dyna Pep Energy Micro-Shots --> Never Again!

Beware when taking Dyna Pep energy "mico-shots".  I took a few of these a few weeks ago, and I haven't felt the same since.  No joke. I took these micro-shots to stay awake late into the night.  I felt tweaked out all night after taking it.  The next morning I had one of the worst hang-overs of my life.  This was also confirmed by multiple friends that also took Dyna Pep.  My roommate was seriously considering going to the hospital due to anxiety issues; which he's never experienced before.  It's now weeks later and I still think my head is foggy and less focused since I took these micro-shots.  Never again will I take Dyna Pep.

Newport Beach, CA

false

WOW!!! very unexpected; this is beyond any energy drink.

What an unexpected experience.  I took one serving and was expecting nothing, perhaps a coffee like stimulate; what was unexpected was the extreme energy I experienced.  Very unlike anything before.  What a product!

Fullerton, CA

Dyna Pep should come with Pepto

I purchased one of these Dyna Pep micro shots about a year ago because I had to take some friends home late at night and they lived about an hour away. I downed it really quickly and felt a little tingle and then not a whole lot else for the rest of the night. The next day we had had a trip to Atlanta planned and, well, to say the least I didnt enjoy myself. I was horribly sick all day (And I dont mean throwing up). I was running back and forth to the bathroom all day long! I even bought several kinds of stomach medicine and none of it helped. All day long I just kept feeling worse and worse and worse. I knew it had to be from the energy shot because no one else was sick and I hadnt eaten or drank anything else suspicious. It got bad enough that by the time we got home I seriously thought about going to the emergency room, but I didnt think I could make it that long in the car without a bathroom break.Needless to say, I will never ever EVER buy one of those again, and I caution my friends to do the same.

Menlo, GA

This one tastes :(

I have bought this last year, and I took it with me when I travelled to another country last time in Jan 2010.  I thought this tiny energy drink tubes are tasteful with flavors like the other energy drink.  Because of its compact sizes, I gave it a try.  After taking just one zip, I dumped it to the trash can right away.  I totally regretted to bring this with me abroad.  This thing tastes awful and it does tastes like a medicine somehow.  Also, it is quite pricy comparing to other brands out there.  I'd rather have mint chewing gum to make me stay awake than taking this energy drink again.  I gave it 2 stars on this review because it is below the average, and the 2 stars beling to the compact size but not really for this product itself.  I hate to say that, but it is what it is.

Manassas, VA