Other Misc. Healths:
Durex
Durex Love Box

Durex Love Box

An Awesome way to hide the things you need!!!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Durex Love Box:

The durex love box is a very cute and fashionable way to carry around your condoms. It is perfectly sized to fit a few durex condoms. I haven't tried to fit any other brands yet,but I am sure they would fit. There are small tin boxes that have multiple cute designs on them. I recieved mine hosting a house party for durex where I recieved multiple items to try as well as 16 of these fun boxes to give away to friends. I keep on in my car, and one in my purse. If someone didn't know what they were, then they probably wouldn't be able to guess. These tin boxes have a small hindge on the top and have a small indention that snaps shut, I am sure these are scratch and dentable,but I have had no problems with that myself. I think they are so fun and discreet, If i had more to give away I would because it was so much fun. Durex is a great brand and I would recommend them to anyone looking for some way to stylishly carry condoms around.

Love It

from Wilkes Barre, PA

Comments about Durex Love Box:

I absolutely love this product.  Its very discreet and very in style. As a woman it is very easy to have this product in your purse and keep it a secret.  But I dont see why anyone would want to keep this a secret.

Durex Love Box - A Sexy Gift!

from Rochester, NH

Comments about Durex Love Box:

Durex Love Box is one of the sexiest gifts you can give to a friend for fun, a newlywed, or a man you have been dating or are married to!  It is discreet, attractive, and above all wicked fun!  Durex love boxes have cute cover designs, and I believe are made of tin or a like metal.  They open up to enclose and hide a couple condoms, and lubricant.  The love box features both masculine and feminine boxes in their collections geared towards either a man or a woman so you can buy one for yourself or gift it to both genders!  The condoms come in many varieties, there are classic, thin, lubricated and non-lubricated as well as condoms with all the bells and whistles, like ribs and bumps.  The lubricants come in a variety of flavors to enhance your experience.  Love Box used to be a company in Denmark, making these products, but they have joined forces with Durex to make a new, fun, and novel product that anyone can use and enjoy!  So, that being said, enjoy it!