Other Space Heaters:
Portable Heaters
Duraflame
Duraflame 1500 Watt Desktop Heater

Duraflame 1500 Watt Desktop Heater

Perfect for keeping my home office warm.

Comments about Duraflame 1500 Watt Desktop Heater:

I've been fortunate enough to be able to work from home over the past few months, but when winter came along I quickly realized I needed to figure out how to keep myself from freezing. I have windows (with poor insulation) on two walls in my office and the temperature easily drops to 40 if I'm not running the heat in the house. The problem is, I live in a large house and my gas bill literally increased by four times the normal bill when I started running the heat all day. I don't need to heat the entire house during the day, just the office. So, I did some online shopping for a functional space heater & decided to go with the Duraflame desktop. It's perfect! Efficient, practical and saving me a fortune.

Works quite well for small rooms/spaces, and quickly. I've tried to use it in an open area of my house and it doesn't quite heat up the area as well, but it's definitely perfect for small rooms.

Very easy to use - plug it in & adjust to the intensity you want!

I can't say that I've thrown it around or dropped it (just yet), but the heater seems sturdy enough for daily use.

It's a space heater. It would be great if maybe there were color options or patterns, but as it is - it's fine.

Safety
Doesn't seem to overheat and the design prevents accident finger injuries (from touching parts you shouldn't be touching).

• Safety:

Great for my kids room

Comments about Duraflame 1500 Watt Desktop Heater:

I have 3 kids one who is always hot no matter how cold it is, one that is always cold no matter how hot it is and one that doesn't notice temperature either way. To keep the hot one happy I got him a fan for his room cut down a lot of complaining. For the cold one I found this heater being in a child's room I was a little nervous but with the safety features, which my son thoroughly checked out and tested, I felt more at ease. considering he knocked it down off the shelf several times a day and it still worked great must say it is a truly durable design. the handle made it easy for him to move it on the colder days when he needed it verses the few days he decided he didn't need it that amazingly he was warm enough. the simple controls meant he could easily figure it out and work it all by himself which also gave him a sense of independence so that was a plus as well. As far as performance goes it does a great job at giving off enough heat to keep him fully comfortable so again a lot less complaining. I would highly recommend this heater.

• Safety: