Other Coffees:
Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Turbo Coffee

Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Turbo Coffee

Gets your day started!

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Turbo Coffee:

On days where regular coffee may not do the trick for you, Dunkin Donuts Turbo Coffee is a great choice for you. It has a strong taste, which I do need to sweeten just a little bit with some stevia, but it definitely gets me going for a while. I only drink this when I am really tired. It can be a bit overwhelming for those sensitive to caffeine. It is one of my favorite coffee blends from Dunkin Donuts.

Great Dunkin coffee with a kick!

from florida, USA

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Turbo Coffee:

I absolutely LOVE Dunkin Donuts coffee and the Dunkin Turbo is no exception. It has the great, full-bodied Dunkin flavor with extra caffeine to really get you going. I find that one cup of Dunkin Turbo is equivalent to about 2-3 cups of regular coffee.

Delicious rich coffee!

from Fresh Meadows, NY

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Turbo Coffee:

I purchased Dunkin Donuts Turbo by mistake when shopping for the original blend. I usually don't like strong coffee but this one is different. I use a little less coffee per cup than I normally do and it comes out smooth with a rich flavor that the original coffee doesn't have. For a four cup coffee maker I add five scoops of coffee and it comes out perfect every time.

YUM-O

from Aurora, CO

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Turbo Coffee:

I love my coffee, I need a good cup of Joe to get me going in the morning. The first time I tried Dunkin Donuts coffee it was from a free sample of their Vanilla flavor. Wow, is all I have to say. The coffee was so smooth & flavorful!! So when Dunkin Donuts was offering a sample of their new Dunkin Turbo I had to try it. Dunkin Turbo is a medium roast coffee with a "boost" of espresso flavor. I am not a person who likes my coffee super strong so I was a bit worried. Once I got the sample and brewed it my worries soon ended. It is by far one of the best coffee's ever!! It is subtly stronger than other coffee's yet it is very smooth, Not at all bitter. I have had some coffee's that claim to be strong and smooth but do not make the grade. Dunkin Donuts gets an A+. I love the way it smells in the morning, I just set my coffe maker to run before I get up and then I get the pleasure of waking up to the wonderfull smell of Dunkins awesome coffee.

If you like strong coffee, you'll love it

from Piedmont, NC

Comments about Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Turbo Coffee:

I like coffee. I love free stuff. So I got a free sample of the new Dunkin' Donuts coffee flavor, Dunkin' Turbo. It's their medium roast coffee with a "boost" of espresso flavor to "kick start your day". I'd never tried the Dunkin' Donuts brand coffee so I was curious based on the commercial hype. Unfortunately, I didn't much care for the Turbo flavor. I personally don't like strong coffee. My sample bag said it made 4 cups. I filled my coffee maker to 4 cups, added a little extra water just to be safe (I expected it to be strong), used my usual amount of milk and sugar, and it was still VERY strong. I added a little more milk and a tiny bit of water to my cup. Finally, it was tolerable. I would not buy this flavor but I would try another Dunkin' Donuts coffee flavor if I had a coupon. It costs a little more than I prefer to pay. I know a lot of people love strong coffee and it is those people I would recommend this to.