3.3
Duncan Hines
Duncan Hines Oven Ready Homestyle Brownies

Duncan Hines Oven Ready Homestyle Brownies

3.3

Taste good, but a plastic tray?

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Duncan Hines Oven Ready Homestyle Brownies:

I really can't get over the plastic tray thing. Won't be buying them again because of that. I mean, how is that even remotely safe? They taste just fine. Real brownies are better though.. And yes, smaller than I wanted. They took longer to cook than the package said and look weird when baking so it's hard to tell if they're really done or not.

Very disappointed

from Spanish Fork, UT

Comments about Duncan Hines Oven Ready Homestyle Brownies:

My husband and I recently purchased Duncan Hines Oven-ready brownies. I was excited to see a new product from Duncan Hines and was terribly disappointed. The brownies (post-baking) were very dry and almost seemed like they were missing some sugar or something! I definately would not reccommend them to anyone.

These are great!!

from Logan, UT

Comments about Duncan Hines Oven Ready Homestyle Brownies:

I loved these! They taste really great, and are so easy to make. You just pop them in the oven, and don't need to add or mix anything in. They also have a cookie one that is very delicious too. I would love new flavors. Maybe peanut butter? And they are the best tasting brownies I've ever had. Duncan Hines knows what they are doing! They are very delicious!