Other Digestion Medicines:

Dulcolax Laxative Tablet 50 Count

Dulcolax Laxative

from Calumet, MI

Comments about Dulcolax Laxative Tablet 50 Count:

Being elderly and on a lot of medications; I get constipated quite a lot. I have tried many different types of laxatives all with the same result; including Dulcolax Laxitives. It says that it is gentle on you. No way is it gentle on me. It gives me such severe cramps that I feel like crying. Yes, it does ultimately work in relieving the constipation; but, the cramps that it gives me while in the process are extremely terrible. I do not take dulcolax laxitives any longer. I do not take any laxatives because of the severe cramping that I get. I know that they work for others and that they seem happy with their choice of Dulcolax; but, it is just not for me. When I take something that says it is gentle on you and it causes that much pain; I wonder what it would be like if it was harsh on the body. Not for me. If someone tells me they are thinking of getting this product I would tell them if they really want to then do it; but, would not recommend it on my own because of the cramping it has caused me.

dulcolax laxative horrible

from Bellmore, NY

Comments about Dulcolax Laxative Tablet 50 Count:

When I read the box and it said that it did not cause pain or cramps and worked over night I thought that would be a great product for me to try and so I bought a box and let me tell you it was the worst mistake I ever made. I took it at night as directed before you go to bed and the next day not only did it start working but caused me to have severe cramps, where I had the sweats and the chills in additions to getting urges where if you were not near a bathroom you could of had an accident. It was a good thing that I had not planned on going out the following morning after taking it as I hardly did anything but run back and forth to the bathroom. It was just awful, and I had pain and discomfort and so if you are looking for a product for gentle overnight s dont look at this product or purchase it I was so upset with it that after using it just one time I decided nobody should have to go thru this discomfort and thru the rest of the box out.