3.5
Dry Babies
Dry Babies Diapers

Dry Babies Diapers

3.5

Good for being store brand

from Fishers, IN

Comments about Dry Babies Diapers:

Initially bought these once when funds were a little short and I couldn't afford Pampers or Huggies and this was before I got very big into coupons and watching for killer deals on diapers. First child, so you learn. Meijer had an awesome sale on these diapers that were, at the time, within my price range so I figured I'd give them a shot. I was also sold on the Baby Garfield design, as it was just ridiculously cute and I couldn't help it. My daughter had a habit of leaking through any and every diaper that was not Pampers, so my faith in these initially was not great, but financially, figured we'd try it. These diapers actually held up very well. They did not come apart, were very absorbent, and I did not have any leaks with these. They usually come with more in a pack than the more expensive brands so is also more cost effective. Meijer regularly has them on sale in addition to their usual lower price, so they wind up being a very good deal for those on a tight budget.

Pampers vs Huggies

from Glen Burnie, MD

Comments about Dry Babies Diapers:

I am a relatively new parent. I never thought much about the brand of diapers for babies until I had one. We first tried huggies. We came to realize that huggies seem to get more soggy when our baby urinates. Now mind you these are the regular baby diapers, not the super dry, extradry etc. We then tried the pampers brand and saw that they did not get so soggy after the first bathroom use. We now use pampers as our main diaper brand and encourage others to at least try and observe the difference for themselves. I am a very budget conscious person and to me pampers gives me both quality and a great price. I have also been very curious about trying other brands of diapers including luvs. However, I am slightly partial to pampers but I do not want to be closed minded. If anyone has any different experiences I am willing to listen and try again. But as of now I think we have found our match to fulfil our needs.

I did not like these diapers at all!

from Noblesville, IN

Comments about Dry Babies Diapers:

I tried these diapers because I had a free coupon.  I opened them and just could not bring myself to put it on my baby.  They were so stiff and papery.  Not good enough for my baby!  I did not use any of these diapers and will never get them again.

Great value. Love these Drybabies diapers.

from Otsego, MI

Comments about Dry Babies Diapers:

After having 3 little girls and strictly using Pampers diapers I thought I'd give these a try w/ my little guy.  We had a hard time finding diapers that didn't leak & I mean every diaper I tried he peed through.  These are great and you just can't beat the price.