Other Detergents:

Dropps Laundry Detergent 20 Load Scent & Dye Free

great for cloth diapers

from Buffalo, MN

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent 20 Load Scent & Dye Free:

I started using cloth diapers with my son. I didn't know what to you for laundry detergents so I did some research. I had used a different detergent, but after getting quite a bit build up, I decided I wanted to try a new detergent. After seeing dropps on babysteals and after I had reading positive reviews for dropps I decided to give them a try. I absolutely love them. They are easy to use. There is no measuring. Just throw one or two in your washing machine. They work for both top loading and front loading machines. They also are intended for HE washing machines as well. I have found that I am no longer getting build up on my diapers nor am I getting an ammonia smell. Overall, dropps work great for cloth diapers and your regular laundry and they are easy to use.

good concept, but needs improvement

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent 20 Load Scent & Dye Free:

We normally use Seventh Generation Free and Clear laundry detergent. I saw these in the grocery store and thought we would give them a try as they looked so easy to use. No liquid mess, just pop one in the washer and you are ready to go. The product is a great concept, but did not do as good of a job cleaning the clothes as the seventh generation. They are more expensive per load than other free and clear detergents. The other negative part about this product is that they are sold in packs of 20. If you are like our family, that's about a week and half of laundry. We like to buy laundry detergent in bulk. All in all a decent product. Hopefully it will come down in price and sold in larger volumes.

So easy to use!

from Buford, GA

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent 20 Load Scent & Dye Free:

Dropps laundry detergent has been a great addition to our laundry room! I love that I can start the washing machine and drop 1-2 dropps in (depending on the size/stains in the load) and then my clothes and not think about it again until it's time to put them in the dryer! These little dropps are so easy and great when you have a little one on your hip most of the day like I do. It only takes one hand to grab a dropp or two and throw it in the laundry as opposed to opening a bottle, measuring out your detergent, pouring it in, and screwing the cap back on! These work well and are convenient to use! Great for busy mothers or young children helping out with the laundry! Great cleaner, just wish it wasn't as expensive.

Dropps are perfect for travelers!

from Carmel, IN

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent 20 Load Scent & Dye Free:

I am a HUGE fan of the Dropps laundry detergent, mainly because we travel a lot and these have come in handy on our trips. In particular, we spent a number of months overseas and brought a couple packs of the Dropps with us and made doing laundry so much easier! We loved that we could just drop it in the load and that was all we had to do. And then upon returning home to our HE (high-efficiency) washers, we can still use these because they are HE safe. Aside from the portability of the dropps and ease of using them, we love that they are such a green, eco-friendly product. The dropps are biodegradable, phosphate-free and chlorine-free, and they can be purchased in an unscented formula as well, which for our family with sensitive skin, is very important. Most importantly, they clean our clothes quite well and keep our clothes looking vibrant and new. The only downside for us was that for awhile, they coule be very difficult to find in stores. It seems they are being carried in more national chains though because I no longer have that problem!

super easy

from Edmond, OK

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent 20 Load Scent & Dye Free:

We went on vacation with two kids; so we had to limit the amount of "stuff" we were going to bring. I knew I was going to have to do the dreaded laundry duty at the hotel. Thankfully they had facilities near our room and I didn't have to wait.

While shopping for snacks and supplies for our room I found these Dropps at the local SUPER-market. I debated whether or not to get hem because I had never heard of them before, wasn't sure they were worth experimenting with, and looked very liquidy. But my hubby likes the perfume free stuff, they were very convenient looking, lightweight packaging and I figured if I didn't use them all that trip they'd be good to take next time.

Well, I did about 3 loads over the course of the trip and I only had one stain that wouldn't come out -- can't blame Dropps for mustard! I did pretreat with Spray N Wash's stain stick but still I was pleased with the results.

My loads were not heavily soiled, just worn clothes but some of the children's had various food stuffs spilled on them and with treatment they all came out but the mustard!

Vacations are easy with Dropps

from Dover, DE

Comments about Dropps Laundry Detergent 20 Load Scent & Dye Free:

Vacations are great! If you like to take family vacations that aren't at a hotel or resort you know laundry is involved. Carrying a bottle of detergent is bulky, and could cause an unexpected mess. So why take a chance on spilling? On my last trip up north I discovered Dropps packets. They are like the dishwasher pouches, small and in individual bubble packs. What's great is they come in a thick zip top bag, they are premeasured for small loads (just add another for a large load), no mess, no worrying about a detergent accident. Ideal if you have smaller children who are learning to wash or just like to help out. Start filling your washing machine up, add the Dropps, or two, then toss your laundry in. The packet dissolves immediately and completely. They offer a scented version as well, if you like a little scent. I prefer the scent free, since I have sensitive skin. The small packaging will fit nicely in your suitcase as well, taking up a tiny amount of space.