Other Baby Gates:

Dream Baby Swing Closed Security Gate W

Keeps kids out!

from Wheeling, WV

Comments about Dream Baby Swing Closed Security Gate W:

We use this gate for my home daycare. Sometimes it's hard to open, other times the kids push on it & it opens. It comes loose very easily.

It's held up pretty good for us.

When it's on correctly & hasn't come loose, it works like a charm.

Safety
Has worked for me.

• Safety:

Well worth the price!

from Mcminnville, OR

Comments about Dream Baby Swing Closed Security Gate W:

I have owned the Dreambaby gate for about two months now and I am nothing but satisfied. The way my house is set up, I needed two gates for main, high-traffic areas. My sister had bought a Dreambaby for her puppy but no longer needed it, so she gave it to me. After using it at her house I knew it was great quality, and after seeing how easily it installed in my own, I was sold!

Now, I was a bit shocked when I saw the price tag, and had I not gotten a feel for it first on my sister's dime, I may have been too timid to buy one. Let me tell you that I'm glad I did. If you plan to have a gate up for a year or two, which is entirely possible, these gates are the way to go. It's like building in a door, only without the hassle and, from the looks of things, without any permanent marks left behind. The functionality is so simple that my 5-year-old daughter showed my wife how to use it the first time, and the fact that the gates swing closed on their own is a dream! Do yourself a favor! Buy a quality gate!

They are great and do the job very well.

from Vermilion, OH

Comments about Dream Baby Swing Closed Security Gate W:

The gates I purchased are excellent for what I wanted. They are easy to install, use, serve the purpose. The up and down bars make it so it can't be climed over. They are also easy to clean and to take down and put up. I would reccomend them to anybody with the need for them. They a very strong and made out of steel so they will last very well.

dream baby gate is functional and attractive

from Edmond, OK

Comments about Dream Baby Swing Closed Security Gate W:

I purchased 3 of these gates to help keep my dog from roaming the house and wetting on the carpet. We also have a 3 month old so they will soon come in handy for her as well. They were easy to install and I love that they are held in place with tension so I don't have to put holes in the framework. They are very secure and easy to open with one free hand when i have the baby in the other. They are easy enough to open that my other kids ages 6 and 8 can move through them with no problems. I like that they are attractive and match the decor of our home so it doesn't look like we run a daycare. These were well worth spending a little more money than you would on a cheap and unattractive wooden gate.

Dream baby gate is perfect for my babies!

from Oroville, CA

Comments about Dream Baby Swing Closed Security Gate W:

I needed a gate for the top of our stairs as our 1 year old is now mobile ( he was a preemie and is a bit behind) so after looking at gates online, I decided to go with the Dream baby self closing gate that included extentions. Most of the other gates that I looked at did not include the extentions and would have made the cost double. I decided to go with the black gate out of sheer sanity knowing that white would be super hard to keep clean with 10 grubby lil hands on it all the time.

I was highly surprised that it really wasnt as hard to install as I expected, I didn't want to wait for the hubby to get home and do it so I did it my self ( not something I normally would have done) It did take me 2 tries to get the gate lined up just right, but I loved the fact that I didn't need tools, I used the sticky backed pads that came with the gate ( could have used the screws but we are renting and don't want to have holes in the walls) and it made instaling a breeze.

The self closing feature is the best bang for the buck, I fee safe knowing that I won't have to worry about my other kids leaving the gate open and the little one falling down the stairs. I will be purchasing a second one for the bottom of my stairs as well....Highly recommend this gate!

Perfect for 1 year...

from Rexburg, ID

Comments about Dream Baby Swing Closed Security Gate W:

We needed a gate that was wide enough for our big staircase.  And this swing-close feature was a plus, since we have two other forgetful children.  Installation was a pain... it works on tension, you have four different points with little cogs you turn to tighten.  But it must be perfectly balanced if you want it to swing shut by itself.  This includes a lot of tightening on the left while loosening the wheel on the right, etc.

But once you have it in, it's fantastic.  We use it many times a day and have had it for a year now.  HOWEVER, just this last month, a metal bar on the hinge portion came unwelded, making the gate unusable.  We love the gate so much, though, that we took it down and welded it ourselves to repair it.  Our little one probably will outgrow this soon (he's 20 months old) so we didn't want to go in for a new one. Here's a picture of where it had to be welded after a year of use.

Overall, it's been very sturdy (kids hanging on it, shaking it, etc.) and we've felt confident that it's safe at the top of our stairs.  If I could go back and buy it over again, I would choose this gate again.

Perfect for pets, too!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Dream Baby Swing Closed Security Gate W:

I absolutely LOVE this gate! I have two Miniature Pinschers whom I like to contain at night and when I am away from home. I tried several different gates - the old-fashioned wooden accordian type, plastic ones, gates of different prices and sizes - and nothing else worked. The included extensions make it perfect to put in different places around the house. It easily fits a small bathroom door to my larger kitchen entry with little difficulty installing. It can be installed either with hardware or not - I do not use the hardware, just the adjustable "feet-like" attachments on each side.

The gate opens wide and is easy to open for adults, but not so much for children who visit. Plus - it is super-sturdy and my dogs can't jump over it because it is taller than most. One drawback would be that the door does not have a feature allowing it to automatically stay open without a door stopper of some kind.

This gate looks amazing and works really well!

from Salem, OR

Comments about Dream Baby Swing Closed Security Gate W:

This gate looks amazing and works really well!  I was searching for a baby gate for the top of our stairs that was going to be very safe and not look really cheap or ugly in our home.  This Dream Baby black gate was the perfect solution.  We have three of them, two at the top of the stairs and one at the bottom of the stairs and I love the way they look.  Our stairs have black wrought iron on the banisters, so these black baby gates look great in our home - not like the cheap wood ones that we had at our old house.  These are very secure and I am very comfortable with them knowing that my baby won't go toppling down the stairs.  Even though they are pressure mounted and not wall mounted, they are very secure and won't leave holes in our walls.  We have never had any issues with these gates and are very pleased with them.  I know they also come in white too.  We bought them on sale at amazon and are very happy.

keeps my son safe from the stairs

from Bristol, CT

Comments about Dream Baby Swing Closed Security Gate W:

Before I bought this gate for my son, he had had a few accidents with the stairs. The falls scared me to death because he was still quite a young child when he fell. The gate that I bought by Dream baby helped me to feel safe and secure about my son's safety. When I bought it, I could see that it was going to be very helpful in stopping my son from going down the stairs. The gate is nice because my son is unable to open it when he wants to. It is also easy to secure to the door frame so that it does not wiggle around. The gate that I bought is nice because it closes automatically behind me so that I do not have to worry about my son going down the steps if I was ever to forget to close the gate. This gate is not expensive for such a high quality item. The gate also comes with easy to read instructions on how to set it up. When it is set up, it looks modern and professional. I loved how it came with extra hardware to make securing it easier.

security and safety are met with this dream baby baby gate.

from Fairmont, WV

Comments about Dream Baby Swing Closed Security Gate W:

I received two of these baby gates as a present for my busy toddler and infant. My oldest daughter was 3 when we received these gates, and my youngest was just starting to walk around. I am a very busy mom, as my kids are only 21 months apart. I had to leave one child to take care of another many times. My oldest child would just jump over the shorter gates, and i could not keep her safe.  These gates are extra tall, and keep my children in the area they need to be in. They are great for safety. my friends are amazed at how nice they look. I have several friends ask where to get them.  I do think the gates are a bit pricey, but worth it.  THey are a little tricky to openm but that makes it great, my kids can't get them open. The gates swing shut behind you if they are set up right, and it is great i do not have to worry about closing them. If you have pets thay need to get through the gates, i sugest buying the gate with the cat door. my poor cat has had to develop some skills to get over the gates. I do worry about the cat getting hurt going over the gates, because they are tall. it is also difficult to get laundry baskets through the gates with out them shutting on me, but it is a nusance that i put up with, as i have no other problems with these gates.  I do recommend them, but most people are so impressed with them, that i do not have to say a word.