Other Foot Care Products:

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles

Pros

Cons

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles Prevents Achy Feet

In 2005 my spinal cord specialist told me that my tarlov cyst disease would lead to damaging my nerve endings and some organs. So the diagnoses of neuropathy should have came as no surprize last month. Walking became a major problem with consistant pain but I refused to let it win over the best of me. When I was asked as a Bzz Agent if I would like to try Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles for Women, I jumped at the chance. Already being enrolled in a walking program and as a Group Moderator, I was anxious to see if these would ease my condition. The insoles are made to wear with work boots or shoes, casual shoes or sandals which seemed to cover all the bases. They promise super shock absorption and much needed support. I was so excited to try the insoles on that I forgot to put on stockings. Immediately I grabbed the dog leash for my pet's daily walk. I had very little pain in comparison to what I usually experience and I was able to go twice as far as I normally do. Proud to say that I traveled two miles instead of one minus stockings. I would find out later that when wearing socks with the insoles I was almost totally out of pain. What a relief to acheive this status without using a medication. My next goal is to alert my doctor. I feel like I have hope again and look forward to participating in many activities that I was afraid to enjoy in the past that involved a lot of walking like going to the zoo or Busch Gardens, Disney World and such. Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles have proven to be a real life saver for me. The price is less than a pair of shoes and they last up to six months if worn daily. I truly recommend and will continue to do so.

Don't believe the hype! They claims are not too.

Dr. Scholl's® Massaging Gel™ Sport Replacement Insoles, I do not think I have the right product. So I added in. I do not want someone to purchase them. I am a runner and bought into the advertisement. I was having some foot issue while training for marathon. The clams sounded awesone, ' waves in the forefoot and heel that provide shock absorption and act like tiny springs to cushion feet and keep you going.'

My feet were sore and I got blisters. Don't waste your money on this product!!!

Heaven for your feet

Comments about Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles:

I tried Dr Scholl's massaging gel insoles through bzzagent.com and I have been hooked ever since. I hated to walk or even stand for any length of time because after a 10 hour workday I just wanted to be off my tired achy feet. I was always cranky because I hardly get to sit down because I work in fast food. I put these in my work shoes first and then put them in every pair of tennis shoes I own. My coworkers instantly noticed the change in me, I was excited, happy and started walking to and from work. Every single day I use insoles in my shoes they are a must have for me. Im always telling someone to use them and I give them as gifts to my family and friends. I walk all the time now even when im not working and I dont have to worry about how much my feet will hurt when I sit down and take off my shoes. My feet hardly ever hurt anymore and im enjoying life with no pain in my feet and I have also noticed that I dont have pain in my knees or ankles or hips anymore. I love Dr. Scholls massaging gel inserts.

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Inserts

Comments about Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles:

These are superior to no name inserts in a few ways. First, they are made by Dr. Scholl's, and they are trusted in foot care products. Secondly, these are gel inserts, which means they contain gel inside each insert, which provides wonderful relief for sore and aching feet. Each package contains 2 inserts, and only one size. They have them for men and women. You will need to cut them to fit, based on your shoe type. These can be used in dress shoes or running shoes. If you are looking for an insert just for cushioning, you may want to go another route. These are really designed for superior comfort and relief for people who are on their feet a lot. While these can be pricey, you will find a good deal of relief, however, they tend to flatten out a little quicker than I expected they would. These are an ideal solution for everyday use at work, or for runners, very good for nurses and doctors, who are on their feet all day. Good product for the price!

Dr. Scholls's Massaging Gel Insoles: Saves Your Feet

Comments about Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles:

I am a nurse and walking all day just goes with the territory. I have tried special walking shoes and yes they do help but not like the insoles with gel. They make my feet feel cushioned and protected. They have worked so well for me that I use them in all my shoes, not just the one's for work. If your feet hurt that's all you can think about, no question. They make them feel energized and I can do my job better not having the pain of hurting insoles or callouses. They conform to your foot size and don't make your shoes feel tighter like some inserts. No matter what field you are in, if you have to walk you need to try Dr. Scholl's inserts. Your feet will love you for it!

Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles Prevents Achy Feet

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Dr Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles

from Miami, FL

Comments about Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles:

I really love these Dr School's massaging gel insoles. I am constantly running around all day and the thick later of gel really gives me the cushion and shock absorption I need in my sneakers. They are soft in areas where you need the cushion and firm in others so you don't feel like you are walking on mashed potatoes. The insoles have a "gel wave" at the back and front of the insole. When you walk around you get like a miniature massage from them which is nice. I also have a pair in my running shoes. After a hard workout my feet are not as sore and tired as they used to be. The insoles are thick enough to support my weight but light enough that I can't feel them inside. My sneakers still feel very light when I run around. I have tried many different insoles in the past but this one is the best. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for insoles that are comfortable and will relieve achy feet after a long work day or work out.

Massage for your feet - perfect for mommies :)

from Ashland, OH

Comments about Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles:

I am a SAHM and I'm always on my feet. I noticed that my feet were always tired at the end of the day from being barefoot. I tried slippers, but that seemed to create a different problem (I started to have issues with my arches). Then I decided to get serious. I now wear tennis shoes with Dr. Scholl's Massaging Insoles. My feet are no longer tired at the end of the day, and my feet feel like they're getting a nice massage :)

I like that they can be switched from shoe to shoe with no problem. I've put them in my ballet flats, my tennis shoes, and oxfords. They seem to hold up well, although my kids are always pulling them out of my shoes to play with them.

I am a size 6 and was able to cut it down to size with no problem. It fits in all my size 6 shoes, sometimes snugly, but I've not noticed it overlapping or bunching up. My only issue with it is that in my one pair of Nike's, it raises my foot up quite a bit and so my foot fits tightly and becomes uncomfortable. This is only an issue on one pair of shoes though.

Dr Scholl's Gel Insoles Do help if you are on your feet all day.

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles:

If you are on your feet a lot, Dr Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles Do help. They are easy to put in your shoes and no one knows that you have a little extra in your shoe. Well, if you plan to fly, do NOT wear these gel insoles. When traveling, just plan to make a stop at pick some up when you get to town and then you will have to throw them out when you are headed to the airport. The Massaging Gel insoles help your feet to not get so tired from walking or standing. It's kind of an unusual sensation when you first wear the insoles, but they are Very easy to get used to. They negative is the price, but for comfort, I would suggest at least Trying the insoles to see if they help. Dr Scholl's Gel Insoles Do help if you are on your feet all day.

step one, step two awwwww much better

from Boynton Beach, FL

Comments about Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles:

I recieved these as a gift and admit to be skeptical. My feet and lower back had been hurting due to extra walking. I have been pleasently suprized. I took them out of the packaging and cut the to size and placed them in shoe. My feet and back have felt much better since putting the gel inserts into y shoes.

Don't believe the hype! They claims are not too.

from Oak Park, IL

Comments about Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles:

My feet were sore and I got blisters. Don't waste your money on this product!!!

Good support, comfortable orthotics

from shoreline, CT

Comments about Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles:

Good support, comfortable orthotics. I have spent much more money on products that were no better! The gel inserts seem to flatten out rather quickly so I moved on to another Dr. Scholls product. I would recommend these as they were very comfortable in the beginning, or the Dr. Scholl's tri-comfort orthotics.