1.5
Other Misc. Healths:
Dr. Scholl's
Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Relief Strips

Definately not worth the price

These strips come in a pretty handy device, but that's about it. The strips doesn't stick to my shoe long. I stick them on before I leave for work, and by the time i reach work 45 mins later, they are magically missing or wrinkled or half -stuck on. I used them in the back of shoes to prevent my heels rubbing, but they hardly work. I'd really like to get my money back. My advice : ignore the pretty packaging and get something that actually workes. Shame on you Dr. Scholl's, I really expected better!

Brooklyn, NY

false

Better that nothing, but wish they worked longer!

I purchased Dr. Sholl's For Her Rub Relief Strips to make my heels more comfortable to wear.    While it's nice that you can size and add them at your own preferrence, necessity, I was disappointed that they didn't protect my feet from pain for as much nor for as long as I was hoping they would. At a wedding, I was already feeling pain less than half way through cocktail hour.    While, I'm glad I tried them out and glad I had something protecting my feet instead of no barrier at all, Dr. Scholl's For Her Rub Relief Strips left me quite disappointed!

Yucca, AZ