Other Misc. Personal Cares:
Dr. Scholl's
Dr. Scholl's For Her Paraffin Bath

Dr. Scholl's For Her Paraffin Bath

Absolutely Love this product!

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her Paraffin Bath:

So glad I purchased this Paraffin foot spa. Heats up in about an hour or so giving time to scrub the dead skin from my feet allowing the paraffin heat to soften my feet. I've used about twice week and can tell a difference in softening my tired feet!
And the nice hand mitts and plastic liners for both feet and hands are nice.

Soothing treatment for rheumatoid arthritis.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her Paraffin Bath:

This is truly the ultimate therapy treatment for anyone experiencing the pain of rheumatoid arthritis. I was introduced to this type of therapy through the Veteran's Administration Hospital and decided to purchase this product and try to duplicate the hospital's treatment results at home. This paraffin bath has surpassed even my best expectations. Prior to purchasing this unit, I needed to rely on pain medication just to make it through a given day. The pain literally made my hands non-functional. Using this paraffin bath in the morning provides virtually all day relief of the pain and allows my fingers to function normally. I can't sing the praises of this product enough for the relief of pain that it provides!
It comes with 4 pounds of paraffin to start which is more than other units of this type I researched. Also included are 2 thermal mitts for the hands and 60 glove liners. In my opinion, this paraffin bath provides the best buy for your money!
Other benefits provided by this unit include removing dry surface skin cells and it soothes and softens the skin. Provides better and quicker results than using skin lotions. You have the option of variable heat settings so that you can customize the unit for your personal comfort.
This unit will also accommodate your feet. It will take any foot size up to a ladies 9 1/2. So you can save money by getting rid of foot creams, pumice stones, and the like and let the heat and wax strip away the bad skin as well as the troubles of the day. So forget the fancy spa treatments and check out Dr. Scholl's Paraffin Bath for all the comfort you desire!

feels great and works miracles

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her Paraffin Bath:

A relative of mine has severe arthritis and I recently had a conversation with her about the time that I used to work for a physical therapy organization and that I had tried a therapy bath when I had injured my hand and I told her how wonderful that it felt and that I could feel the heat so deep that it felt that my bone was even warm.  We both thought how wonderful it would be if someone came up with the same treatment for home use.  Shortly thereafter I discovered completely by accident that Dr. Scholl's indeed has a home therapy bath.  I purchased it as a gift for my arthritic relative.  I brought it over and we both tried it and she almost cried because she said it made her feel so relieved.

It is very easy to use and it is value priced.  My relative says it is easily worth every penny at any cost.  Of course, it isn't a cure but it does what it is proposes to plus you have the convenience of having the product at home to use whenever you need to.