4.1

Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles

4.1

Pros

Cons

Insoles that actually make high heels wearable and bearable.

I am one of those women who is willing to sacrifice comfort for fashion. I like the way high heels look with certain outfits and I have always worn high heels to get "the look" even though they made my feet hurt terribly. Call me vain or crazy, I don't care--it is what it is--I like to look my best when I go out and if that means I have to endure discomfort then so be it. Well, let me correct myself..that's how it was before I discovered** Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles**.

I saw a commercial on tv for the high heel insoles by Dr. Scholl's and I knew then that I had to try them to see if they really would make wearing my high heels more bearable. I bought a set of these insoles as well as a set of Dr.Scholl's Peep Toe Insoles and both products have exceeded all of my expectations. I won't wear heels over 2 inches without these insoles ever again. There is a huge difference in the way my feet feel while wearing and after wearing high heels when I use the insoles. Most of the time I don't feel hardly any discomfort at all anymore, thanks to these insoles by Dr. Scholl's.

**Product Features:**

- ***Helps prevent foot aches and pains caused by high heels 2" and up***

- ***Unique ultra-soft gel arch shifts pressure off ball of foot***

- ***Provides guaranteed all day comfort***

- ***Discreet cushioning, even in strappy shoes***

- ***Massaging gel in the ball of foot for added cushioning***

- ***Ultra-slim design won't crowd toes or make shoes feel tight***

- ***Fits comfortably in all high heels 2" and up***

The cushioned gel in the insoles that the ball of your foot rests on feels good. It even massages your foot a little, as the above features describe. As a matter of fact, I have found all of the features described above to be true for me.

These insoles don't make wearing 3 1/2 inch heels feel as if you're wearing sneakers or flip flops, but they do make a huge difference and my feet don't feel like they are going to fall off when I use them when I wear my high heels.

Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles are by far an above average product and if you wear high heels, I recommend that you buy and use these insoles. Your feet will thank you for it.

*** ***

Dr. Scholl's High Heel Insoles didn't do anything for me!

I received a free pair of Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles from BzzAgent in exchange for sharing my honest opinion of the product with others. I recently had the opportunity to try them out and I'm SO disappointed!

I have a pair of shoes that I love and they just kill my feet every time I wear them. I was *so* hoping these would alleviate my pain so I could wear them more often, but they didn't do a thing!

First of all, I had a heck of a time getting getting the **Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Inserts** to stay in place in my shoe. I removed the peel-off backing and stuck them in my shoes sticky side down like I'm supposed to. As soon as I put my feet in the shoes, the inserts would move, causing me to start all over again. When I finally got them secure enough to get my shoes on, I didn't notice an immediate difference but thought I would after wearing my uncomfortable shoes for a couple hours. After a date night out with my husband (wearing my horribly uncomfortable shoes for hours), my feet hurt just as bad as they normally do when I wear these shoes. I couldn't wait to take off my shoes and the stupid inserts that were in them.

Thank goodness these inserts were free because it takes forever to get them in my shoes properly and they didn't seem to help my foot pain whatsoever. I would not recommend them

Great Feet Support

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles:

I usually don't wear high heels, but whenever an occasion calls for them I always use Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles. These insoles will take high heels from extremely uncomfortable and unbearable to manageable. I still don't like wearing heels when I use this product, but it is so much easier with the insoles to at least wear the heels for a couple of hours without being in pain. I recommend for those who have sensitive feet like me.

Dr Scholl's

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles:

I wear a lot of heels so I decided to try the Dr. Scholl's for her high heel insoles. I found them to be very uncomfortable. They are supposed to take pressure off of the feet and make heels more comfortable but it did not do that at all. I put them in my strappy five inch heels. They made my feet slide to the top and put lots of pressure on the front part of my foot which was really painful. Maybe the insole was not long enough for my 9.5 size foot. I'm not sure but I definitely removed these after only one use. My heels are a lot more comfortable without them. The only good thing I could say about them was that they were very easy to put in and they stayed in place inside the shoe. They were easy to remove and didn't leave a residue. I would not recommend these but I'm not sure how well they would work for someone else. I have very flat feet so maybe that factored in and I run a lot on these feet. So if you have this type of foot too I would avoid these insoles.

A life and game changer!

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles:

Every girl loves to slip on a good pair of heels and walk around like they own the place. Every girl knows a good pair of heels can make you feel good mentally but not physically. These insoles help your feet feel good while you look good. I want to walk around in heels all day every day just because it feels like you are walking on a cloud. I highly recommend these to anyone who wants to kick there shoes off under there desk while at work. You'l want to wear your heels home now!

A Considerable Help

from Titusville, FL

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles:

I put a pair of these in the shoes I wear to work and I have to say they definitely helped. My shoes usually always make my feet sore and any added cushion is good. It wasn't a complete fix - don't expect a miracle. They did make it more comfortable to stand for long periods of time though.

Helpful in making your high heels be a little more wearable.

from Elfers, FL

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles:

I got these for the pair of high heels I plan on wearing as my bridal shoes. The shoes are both a bit too large and also higher than I normally wear. This helps take up some of the excess space in the shoe and also helps give some padding and cushioning to help offset my normal non-high heel wearing feet!

The bottom has a sticky surface to help it stay in place. It's a complete magnet though for dust, fuzz, pet hair and a ton of other small particles. That stinks because it's dirty the nanosecond after you peel the backing off. It's not so sticky that you can't reposition or switch them to another pair, though which is good.

If your shoe is tight or barely fits to start with, I don't know that this would be a good addition because it does take up a little bit of space. That said, if you're like me and need to get a snugger fit on a slightly too-bid pair, this helps.

They're nice and clear and that's a bonus to not showing that you have an insert in your shoes. Overall, they do what they say but there are a few, minor issues that take this from a 5-star to a 4-star rating.

They deliver on their promise - my feet don't hurt in heels!

from Decatur, GA

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles:

These things are amazing! I'm able to wear my heels all night (even dancing!) and my feet truly do not hurt. They don't make my shoes fit tighter and I don't even know they are there. I'm buying a pair for all my high heels. Love them!!

Able to wear heels again!

from Sugar Land, TX

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles:

I got these as part of a sample for being a Bzzagent from Bzzagent.com. I don't wear heels often because of my high arch. I wore these and was able to wear some uncomfortable heels for the full four hours of an event. They work very well. :)

If Your Arches are High, Dr. Scholl's You Should Try

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles:

As a BzzAgent, I received a complimentary pair of Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles to try and to share my honest opinion of which to others about the product. While this product is advertised to provide support and comfort when wearing high heel shoes, the insoles can also can be used with flat-soled shoes. This review covers the utility of this product when wearing flat-soled shoes. For those who wish to know how well the Dr. Scholl's For Her hold up in shoes with heels that are not so high, this review is for you.

I did use these insoles with high heels, but because I have fairly high arches, high heeled shoes tend to already provide me with adequate support. Since I would not have given the insoles the extensive testing they required if used solely (pun intended) with high heel shoes, I decided to use them in a way that they would actually be USED and on a regular basis. Living in Hawaii, I wear flip flip shoes on a regular basis (yes, I know how bad flip flips are for the feet, but, eh brah, I stay in Hawaii!), thus, testing the Dr. Scholl's For Her Insoles on the shoe type I wear most often seemed to make the most sense to me. Figuratively and literally, I got A LOT of mileage out of the inserts, so you can be assured that they underwent very rigorous testing. None of that mamby pamby-like, only-tried-them-a-couple-times shallow and sorry excuse for a review. Indeed, those bad boys were extensively put to use!

Upon my initial use of the inserts, they felt strange to me and I did not like the feeling of foreign bumpy objects under my feet. It makes me cringe now thinking about the extent to which I previously just accepted the unrelenting pain of every step I took and how used I was to having absolutely no support, arch or otherwise to my feet. I had no idea that I had high arches and that those high arches were why it always hurt to walk, why I seemed to walk funny, why I tended to trip for no apparent reason, and why I suffered from hideous and painful calluses on my feet throughout my life. I thought it was just an inherited foot "problem" with which I was doomed and forced to live. So, in a way, I guess it is kind of understandable that something right for my foot would feel wrong to me.

Had I not committed to trying the Dr. Scholl's For Her for BzzAgent, I'd likely have given up on the insoles and continued to silently suffer through each painful step I took for the rest of my life. I never would have discovered that I had high arches upon visiting the Dr. Scholl's website. And, I never would have ignored how "weird" the insoles initially felt long enough to make an even greater discovery a mere ten minutes later. It occurred to me that I was feeling much less pain than...ever. I also realized that I was not walking funny as my feet were no longer constantly compensating for the lack of arch support. Needless to say, the insoles no longer felt like foreign invaders of my shoes and melded quite nicely to my feet, a natural feeling to which my feet are now accustomed (it now feels weird and wrong wearing shoes WITHOUT the insoles!)

After wearing the Dr. Scholl's For Her insoles religiously for a week, I noticed a significant decrease in the calluses on my feet. I was no longer forced to hit them with the "Ped Egg" treatment every night. The baby toes on each foot also lacked the usual rough skin that always resulted from those toes folding under my feet when I walked. Were my pinky toes actually doing their job and assisting the feet in walking for the first time ever? It certainly appeared to be the case. Unbelievable!

I walk everywhere, every day, and at least a few miles a couple of times per day. The Dr. Scholl's have carried me through every step for over a month now and they have retained their shape and solidity. I have not experienced any change or decrease in support. In fact, the only discernable difference from when they were new is that they are a bit dirty-looking, a state easily remedied with a rinse of water (I have been meaning to get around to it, really!). I do not know how long these insoles are meant to last, but forcing them to work full-time for over a month in a hot and humid climate like Hawaii seems to be a good run to me. And they are still going strong.

Perhaps, my feet would benefit more from an insole designed specifically for high arches, but I can honestly say that the Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles are durable and do provide cushion & support to one's feet for as long as you are on your feet. I can only speak from the experience of an individual who has high arches and I cannot advise on this product either way to those with lower arches. But if your feet are of the high arched variety, it might be worth your while to give the Dr. Scholl's For Her a try. It definitely was worth it to me.

Excellent Insoles

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles:

This product is great for ladies who have flat feet, but want to wear heels; also these insoles are perfect for small feet like mine… They are very comfortable and don't slide around in the shoes.
I wear a lot of high heels and a lot of inserts. In comparison to other options these are best if used under the following circumstances.
1. Good for stilettos over 3" high.
2. Suitable for girls with shoe size 6 to 10 only.

Pros:
1. Provides arch support.
2. Insoles Stays firm in place and easy to remove.
3. Comfortable and prevent High heel pain.

Cons:
Only problem is that, sometimes after standing around for a while, they make my feet start to sweat and then my feet start sliding forward. This is especially bad in peep-toed shoes.
Definitely recommend this product.

Very poor dr Scholl's for her

from Plano, IL

Comments about Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles:

These did nothing for me. I had received them as a sample nd they were just horrible. I didn't notice a different in wearing them. I tried to move them to a different pair of high heels and when I did they wouldn't stick to the second pair of shoes so every time I walked they would just stick to my foot. I would never ever buy them and am very cautious about telling people about them.