Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Treatments
Dr Loretta
Dr Loretta Youth Fill Deep Wrinkle Filler

Dr Loretta Youth Fill Deep Wrinkle Filler

A temporary help with wrinkles

from Brighton, MI

Comments about Dr Loretta Youth Fill Deep Wrinkle Filler:

I recently received this product in the special Allure beauty box.  I know I would not normally buy this product because of its high price and the fact that I only have minimal wrinkes.  I was happy to try this product though because of the special price.  I have on wrinkle on my forehead that is deeper than the rest and kind of bothers me.  I decided to try it on that wrinkle. THe bottle claims to be a super hydrating blend of vitamins and minerals that allows the skin to retain up to 4000x its weight in water.  It mimics the look of injectable Hyaluronic acid.  While I have never tried injectionable Hyalurnoic acid, something does happen the wrinkle when applied.  On the first time I tried it I noticed a difference. The wrinkle plumped up and was barely noticeable.  THe plump looks does diminish over time, but does work temporarily.  Because of the high cost, I most likely will be not using this much but since I dont have a lot wrinkles, it should las a long time.  I recommend this product for people like me who only have minimal wrinkles.