Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Facial Peel

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Facial Peel

I like it.

Comments about Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Facial Peel:

I like the MD SkinCare Alpha Beta Daily Facial Peel 60 Applications as a facial mask. It seems to work well, and it lasts for a decent amount of time. The one downside to it is that when you initially peel the mask off, your face is pretty dry and you need to almost immediately apply a face moisturizer or it will feel stiff because of the dryness. This is not too much of a hassle for me, however, because I usually apply a face moisturizer normally after regular face wash.

This face mask seems to work fairly well. Whenever I use it and peel it off, my skin feels pretty smooth and as long as I wash my face every morning and night, that smooth feeling lasts for a few days.

Ease of Application
This facial mask applied really easily, but it was a bit difficult to get off if it got too near your hair or if you have a bit of facial hair hair (not obvious, but everyone has a tiny bit unless you wax).

This facial mask does not have any real special scent. It is not a bad smell, so you can handle it while you leave the face mask on. It smells a bit soap-y.