4.8

Cons

Great natural soap

from Poway, CA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Cleans Effectively
  • Easy To Use
  • Long Lasting
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Travel

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree:

Great as hand soap. It can be diluted to lad t l longer.

A product that works, ethical, and environmentally safe!

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree:

Dr. Bronner's soaps are fantastic! I simple love them and so does my skin. I personally use the hemp tea tree one the most but I've used them all and am not disappointed with any of them. Before my sister turned me onto the Dr. Bronner's soaps, I had problem skin. I was using numerous products. Some rather harsh and expensive, none of them fully giving me the results I wanted. But after using the Dr. Bronner's line of soaps, my skin couldn't be happier. It's even gentle enough that I use it on my face and hair. Even though it has no foaming agents, it will still lather up somewhat. Especially when diluted. A little really does go a long way. These high quality soaps are completely biodegradable and vegetable-based making them ethical and environmentally safe. Not only do they do a fabulous job, Dr. Bronner's soaps use organic oils, have no detergents and are 100% Vegan. All bonuses to me!

Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree/hemp soap is great for problem skin!

from Murphy, NC

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree:

I am giving Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree/Hemp liquid castile soap the highest rating I can because this product has truly helped soothe my hidradenitis (which is a genetic skin condition that can become quite severe) when no other soap/cleanser product has made any sort of noticeable difference. My skin condition is quite severe, I have been under a dermatologist's treatment for over 5 years, I take bi-monthly Humira injections and have tried pretty much everything on the market that claims to help acne prone skin, as well as any home remedy you can think of. Cleansing the affected areas with this soap has actually made a difference! I can't say enough how miraculous this is! No, it has not healed the area, nothing will, but it has worked wonders at helping soothe the inflamed areas! I highly recommend this product to anyone with skin problems, from a little "backne" to a severe case of hidradenitis! Give it a try!

Cleanses thoroughly! If you aren't familiar with Dr. Bronner's products, you can use this soap for everything from a body wash to a mouthwash, and everything in between. Too many uses to count, from home to personal care, all listed on the bottle!

This isn't a product you buy for the fragrance, you buy it for the cleansing and healing properties! Smells like tea tree oil.

Can't live without it.

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree:

I use dr. Bronners Castile soaps for everything. I love that there are added essential oils. I use the tea tree soap as my body wash because it is great for acne. I also use it in my homemade kitchen cleaner.

It has a very pleasant scent. It does have the scent of tea tree oil so if you dislike that or are a sensitive to it, you may not like it. But I love the smell of tea tree oil.

The Best Multpurpose Cleaner Soap All-In-One

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree:

I just received a large gift basket for my birthday, and one of the products was Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap -Tea Tree. I love the woodsy scent this has. I rarely buy natural products, as they are usually so high, and at times aren't as effective. I have changed my mind after using this soap. It's a terrific body wash and hand soap. My children have even used it on their acne prone skin as it isn't as harsh as other soaps. I don't know if it's really helped their acne, but at least it's very mild so it doesn't dry out their skin and make the problems worse.

It's a great body soap or hand soap. I'm also starting to use it in my hair as it seems very mild unlike some shampoos. What I couldn't believe is that it makes a great laundry detergent, and if you dilute it you can use it as a cleaner. I have read that you can buy it by the gallons, which is what I'm going to do. This is the best multipurpose product I've used. I recommend it highly to anyone looking for a natural alternative to their laundry soap, shampoo, body wash, cleaners and regular hand soaps.

Smells like a nice and woodsy fragrance.

Gentle for Sensitive Skin!

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree:

I absolutely love Dr. Bronner's soaps! The tea tree is my favorite! I started using this because I have very sensitive skin and was looking for something that was free of parabens, alcohol, and chemicals. A friend recommended I give this a try and it's fantastic. It's so gentle on the skin and I even like the scent. At first I was skeptical of whether or not it worked because Castile soap doesn't really lather and I was thinking without the lather it wouldn't cleanse properly but fortunately this is not the case at all! It leaves the skin so smooth, soft, and most importantly clean! I even use it to wash my face! Love how it cleans off every last bit of my make-up without a lot of effort so my skin does not get red or blotchy. It even clears up an occasional break out. It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way and it does an awesome job!

It works great on all types of skin! It's always been difficult for me to find something for my extremely sensitive skin and finally this does the job!

I personally like the scent, I find it rather pleasant. My hubby on the other hand doesn't like the smell, he thinks it's too strong.

loving it!

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree:

I don't know why but I've always love the smell of tea tree oil, so when I saw this product I just absolutely had to buy it, and let me tell you I am very glad that I did. this product makes my skin really really soft unlike other soaps that I've tried.

This product has amazing qualities, like how it makes my skin extremely soft and makes me feel a little bit spoiled. I have had scars allover my hands for several years after a particularly nasty incident with my bike and now they are next to gone after using this soap and the other soaps in this brand.

As I said I have always loved the smell of tea tree oil, and so of course I love this soap, but for anyone who has never smelled tea tree oil before or doesn't like the smell, I would not recommend this product to them. The smell is very strong, and as my husband would say, "a little hippy-ish" so I would suggest smelling a tea tree oil product first before buying one.

A Good Soap for Sensitive/Outbreak prone Skin

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree:

This is a great soap- leaves you feeling very clean, but you'll want a good natural moisturizer to go with it!

Definitely gets you clean!

I don't mind this scent at all, but they have other scents that people may like more. I like the healing and cleaning powers of Tea Tree, some people don't like the smell.

A great around the house product!

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree:

I love tea tree oil and I love Dr. Bronner's products so naturally, this was going to be a big hit for me! I use this soap as a base for my homemade bar soap and also use it throughout my process of cleaning my house. It also works great when used in my personal care regimen. I have used this as a laundry soap, foaming soap, shampoo, cleaning soap, and a dish soap and it has worked relatively well. The tea tree scent is really strong though, but it is a great anti-bacterial oil. A little goes a long way with this castile soap, so this bottle always lasts quite a while for me. It also is pure castile soap so you don't have to worry about additives being stuffed in to this product besides the tea tree. The soap is reasonably priced which is great because it is pure. The pure castile soap is a good staple product that everyone should have around their house, as it can do a lot of different things and fill in for other products when you run out.

Love this soap!!!!

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Tea Tree:

I love this soap!!!!!if I use the soap on a regular basis, my skin is completely clear. All bumps and acne are gone. It even helps clean fungus. Its really good for washing dishes and even hair. This is a good natural soap. I highly recommend it.

A very nice tea tree smell.