4.8
Castile Soaps
Dr. Bronner's
Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Lavender

Castile Forever

This product is a staple at my house. There are 18 uses but also hundreds more. It may be extremely concentrated but it's also VERY gentle and very effective in cleaning. I've used it for everything from laundry to dishes to shampoo to household cleaning but my favorite is body wash. I fill all my soap dispensers with the rose version and I never have any dryness or chapping. It does a good job!

Lee, Maine

Magic Soap!

I love this soap! I use it every time I shower on my face, hair, and body. It works amazing as a shampoo before you Condition! It also clears up any breakouts I have on my face! It's like magic!

Birmingham, AL

true

Multipurpose to the Max!!

I have this soap in every sink as a hand soap watered down by half. I also made a bottle of homemade soap from this. I really love how versatile it is. It can be used for laundry, body wash, home cleaning, and many others. I also love how simple ingradients come together. I dont love how strongly scented the lavender is, but it's great when watered down and combined with tea tree oil. I also think it can be a bit drying when used full strength, but again just water it down a bit first. Another great point is that it stretches really really far. Great Stuff!

Chicago, Il

Perfect for sensitive skin

I like this part of the lot because it's really good for sensitive skin. One of the main times I like to use this is during winter time when my skin gets a lot more dryer because of the weather. This soap has a pleasant smell and the fact that it doesn't lather up or contain harsh ingredients is really good for my skin. My skin always feels supple and soft after using it. It's very concentrated so you only need a little bit and then you just dilute it with water. I also love the fact that it can be used for multiple uses.

Jacksonville Florida

true

Love this multi use product!

This soap is awesome for ANY cleaning. Body wash, pet shampoo, multi surface cleaner... I am a "brand buyer" in THIS case because I just love this brand specifically. I do think that is a great value!

Dallas, TX

true

great product that can been used for almost anything

I love dr. bonner almond castile soap. It can be used for many things. It can be used for a bath or to wash your face. some people use it to make a household cleaner. I like to use for bathing or beauty rituals. I find It's a bit to drying for a shampoo at least for me.

new york

I heart Dr. Bronner's Pure CastileSoaps this is my fave

The best part about this product is that a little bit goes a long way! I'll buy a large bottle of this soap and am amazed each time how long it lasts!! Second best is the quality, smell, and effectiveness. It really cleans, squeaky clean and it's safe for the environment. I'm not the most forward conscious buyer but knowing my soaps that our entire family uses is in the right brings comfort.

Ormond Beach, FL

true

Perfect for preparing different home made cosmetics

I use this product for preparing different home made cosmetics, such as shampoo, body wash, dish cleaner

Sofia

great healthy soap

this is a great environmentally safe soap. it has been around for many decades and I proven safe for hundreds of use from bathing to cleaning house. pretty amazing really. you can replace all your hazardous cleaning and bath products with this one super concentrated bottle. Castile soap also comes in many scents or unscented so you can customize to your liking. It is a little pricey but a bottle will last you a very long time since a little goes a long way with this soap.

ohio

All Natural Great Smelling Versatile Soap

I have been using Dr Bronner's soap since I was little and we would take it camping. It is amazing and so versatile. The bottles are concentrated, and a little goes a long way. You can get a foaming bottle and add a little soap to a bottle full of water for an effective hand wash soap. It can be used as a general all purpose cleaner in the house, and I have also used it as a shampoo with great results. It lends well to travel because of its multiple uses. For any of these uses i would recommend following instructions on how to dilute it, or experimenting or you may be left with a soapy film if you get it too strong. One bottle will last quite awhile so it is worth the cost to me. What I love best though is the knowledge that it contains no toxic chemicals, or anything that would make my child's sensitive skin break-out. Effectiveness It is very gentle while still being an effective cleaner. Scent Lavender is my favorite smell, and this soap keeps its scent very well because it uses pure essential oils not artificial chemicals

USA