Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Castile Soaps, Hand Soaps
Dr. Bronner's
Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Eucalyptus

Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Eucalyptus

A really great soap which smells awesome

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Eucalyptus:

I tried this because I had heard good things about the brand, and now I will be trying other products by Dr. Bonner. I really like the Eucalyptus scent and feel of it. It is a very unique scent for a hand soap, and what I like most is that it is a very natural scent. My hands don't get dried out by it's use.

Awesome multipurpose castile soap!

Comments about Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap - Eucalyptus:

Due to sensitivities, I had to switch to paraben-free shampoo, and finding one turned out to be a nightmare. I eventually found a recipe for a homemade shampoo using liquid castile soap as a base. I've been using both the eucalyptus and peppermint Dr. Bronner's, and it's simply amazing. And the added bonus? The scent helps with my frequent headaches. The cost can be a bit excessive in some places, so definitely shop around, but it is worth every single cent.

I find I use much less of this than other, more commercialized soaps I've tried. One bottle lasted me nearly six months, and that was after I gave some away to my father for him to try it out!

At first, I found the scent absolutely overpowering. It was this or lavender though, so I opted for eucalyptus. After using it for a while, I honestly didn't notice the scent anymore, and I found out eventually that it really helps when relieving a migraine.